The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite Spanking Character Types

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 13 Aug 2015 22:47
SNM:
Another archetype I like, sort of the opposite of the aforementioned.

A devious, mischievous spanker, usually female. Puts on a veneer of the responsible disciplinarian while conspiring to get the spankee in trouble, either over her own lap or someone else's where she can watch. She's (usually) more mischievous than actually cruel, and doesn't mean any real harm, though you may have trouble convincing the victim of that.

All i can say is: OH YES! (good one).

A variation on this is the "Thomas Becket Spanker". That's a person (male or female) who never was much for discipline or spanking, but through some circumstance is suddenly is given this authority and power.......and suddenly takes it all very seriously and becomes a strict nightmare of a disciplinarian to those they used to be friendly with.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 14 Aug 2015 06:09
SNM:
Another archetype I like, sort of the opposite of the aforementioned.

A devious, mischievous spanker, usually female. Puts on a veneer of the responsible disciplinarian while conspiring to get the spankee in trouble, either over her own lap or someone else's where she can watch. She's (usually) more mischievous than actually cruel, and doesn't mean any real harm, though you may have trouble convincing the victim of that.

For a change of pace from my usual mature, responsible, self-confident spankmistresses, I occasionally like to portray a feminine spanker who has subconscious reasons for desiring to corporally correct her victim very soundly and quite often, although she's not consciously aware of them herself. (For example, I once wrote a brief account of a preteen girl being babysat by a teenager, who reminded the babysitter of her little sister, whom she resented. The teenager had no ability to discipline her own sister but did have spanking authority over the preteen she was babysitting, who predictably ended up getting plenty of bare-bottomed wallopings from her.)

In a such a case, the punitive female considers herself to be merely a "strict disciplinarian," and may never overtly realize that she has repeatedly spanked the person she has disciplinary authority over unfairly, in the sense of punishing him/her for very minor, trivial offenses, and/or creating situations in which it's almost impossible for him/her to behave in a supposedly 'acceptable' manner to avoid chastisement.

(In the example I gave above, the truly devilish aspect was that the preteen girl's mother and aunt were inflexibly committed to a policy of "Spanked by the babysitter means spanked more severely by one of us once we get home, in front of her." Yikes!!) --C.K.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 14 Aug 2015 20:55
Ouch!

Dufus
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 14 Aug 2015 23:49
CK what was the title of your story?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 15 Aug 2015 22:00
Dufus:
CK what was the title of your story?

It was the first 'letter excerpt' from "Spankings in My Life: Specific Details," but it's only a brief narrative (around 5-6 paragraphs) summarizing how the narrator ("Bevie") was unfairly spanked (from her perspective) by her youthful female babysitter.

Even though I felt retrospectively sorry for the preteen character, it was devilish fun putting her into that difficult disciplinary situation... --C.K.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 16 Aug 2015 10:48
As anyone would realise from my stories, my favourite stories involve mature women in the prime of their life -mid thirties to mid- fifties getting well and truly spanked-usually caned.
I have a few favourite settings, the curious so I'll find out what it is like although I don't need to accept, the romantic fully consensual-but not dominated, and the fantasy not too severe judicial is probably my favourite. I also really like the scenario when Mum takes it for her daughter. Perhaps from my youth although I'm mainly into M/F I like the scenario where a young man semi-voluntarily accepts a spanking from a "Mrs Robinson" figure. Recently I was very surprised when I really enjoyed a well-written story about a young man in his late-teens early twenties, consensually accepted acaning from an older man.

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 16 Aug 2015 22:16
Like so many of you, Guy Spenser's characters really strike a chord from my childhood. He often brings in the biblical advice - spare the rod, spoil the child. That religious thread reminds me so much of my youth attending Catholic Schools for the entire 12 years. Susan Thomas' pieces are also heavily spiced with religious overtones. I look forward to each episode and I'm always surprised by her unlikely scenarios, still, I can not resist her stories.
As a writer, I favor happy endings and enjoy exploring the relationship between two lovers or soon to be lovers. The couple finds their way to a balanced relationship by the end of the series; I've learned to let my imagination lead the plot and no longer worry over minor details. I especially enjoy establishing a sense of place. We do quite a bit of traveling and I like to use some of those settings to contribute to the plot.
Islandcarol

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#38 | Posted: 17 Aug 2015 09:09
In principle, I would say that I prefer characters that are more individuals than types, but there seems to be something about the spanking fetish that more or less forces us into standard settings most of the time: We have the naughty teenager, the misbehaving schoolgirl/schoolboy, the babysitter (giving or receiving), sorority/fraternity pledges, the bratty girlfriend/boyfriend, the erring spouse, the incompetent secretary and so on and so on. My own weakness is primarily for good, smart, responsible girls/women who for once succumb to temptation and have to face the consequences. There's something about the "moral fall" that seems to appeal to me...

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 22:04
I will tell you the characters I don't like. the ones where this happens to them and that happens to them and they are spanked and they masturbate to orgasm. I like any sort of character in a spanking story that would still be a believable if not necessarily likeable character if there were no spanking in the story

Sweetspot
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 22 Aug 2015 15:31
I enjoy a good role-reversal story. Mom gets spanked by her son because she has committed adultery against dad, she is acting more the child than the son is, she has offended his wife or perhaps she is a gossip.
Love it when the mid to late teen girl gets a realistic and non-abusive spanking in a domestic situation.
I like the stories in the library that has the boyfriend being given permission to spank his girlfriend by the girl's mother.
I'm always on board for an odd combination domestic spanking like younger brother ends up spanking older sister. Step-mother feels the hairbrush at long last.
Put the girl in a forbidden bikini and give her a spanking and I'm all in. Also, a girl who is a curfew violator or sneaks out in the middle of the night makes an excellent candidate for corporal punishment.
In all cases I never like to see a good spanking wasted so I want the spankee to show remorse and ask for forgiveness - until next time, of course.
Editing because I just noticed Rachelredbum's comment. Just want to say that I agree with her whole-heartedly. I also just hate it when the male authority figure takes any kind of notice of how attractive, womanly the girl's bottom has become since she got her last spanking - so creepy.

Page  Page 4 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
caner2214, gerard, spanki1962, WinterDarling
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9