Top 5 Celeb Bottoms

Page  Page 6 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#51 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 14:42
CrimsonKidCK:
Whoever wrote the caption was very likely a 'breast man,'

I thought that Frenchmen are all supposed to be derriere fanciers.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 14:46
Hotspur:
I thought that Frenchmen are all supposed to be derriere fanciers.

Maybe they had to import an American caption-writer.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 21:23
It's one of about a half dozen that were published - and most of the rest focus on the fact that she takes her bikini top off. I'd say something about her chest, but the photos of that is as blurry as the one of her bottom. Really, the only thing you can make out is that she's topless. You'd have a better look at them in any photo of her in a low cut dress.

Since the big scoop was "Photos of Katie topless" I guess they had to mention that fact even when she was displaying her rear...

Goodgulf

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#54 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 21:30
I think it's Hamlet who talks of "topless Ilium", which meant it had very tall buildings (so high, they almost had no tops) but would be likely to get a laugh now. Although the word should mean "having no top", as in beheaded, it has only one widely-recognised meaning. Bottomless, though it could refer to someone with a very flat posterior, or no clothes below the waist, often means "very, very deep", as in "bottomless pit". Miss Pitt is naturally very offended at the use of this phrase.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 21:31
Goodgulf:
Photos of Katie top-less

Maybe they just meant her spanker wasn't in the picture.

graypeterpaul
Male Member

England
#56 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 13:27
Just to be pedantic, barretthunter, it's not Shakespeare, but Marlowe, in Dr Faustus: 'Was this the face that launched a thousand ships/And burned the topless towers of Ilium?' Which reminds me of the production in which the director had the brilliant idea of having Helen walk on stark naked. As Donald Sinden commented, Faustus must have been the only man in the theatre looking at her face ...

For those who suggested Carol Vorderman as a top-five candidate: how about her equally intelligent, but much more gorgeous successor Rachel Riley?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 13:36
graypeterpaul:
Just to be pedantic, barretthunter, it's not Shakespeare, but Marlowe

Thank you for the correction!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#58 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 16:57
Yes, thanks, graypeterpaul. I wasn't sure and so was tentative about it being in Hamlet, where I remember there is some discussion about Troy, maybe in the "play within a play".

As for the Helen naked development, maybe Marlowe really wrote "is this the arse that launched a thousand ships?"

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 16 Sep 2012 19:09
The link I posted is now dead - but you can find all the blurry photos at
http://www.barstoolu.com/#random-thoughts/kate-middleton-topless-pictures-hit-the-web /
- at least for today.

Goodgulf

flip230
Male Member

USA
#60 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 00:39
Most wont know her but she is my celeb because she is so dang sexy in my eye's...even though she says its because I am biased. The most sexiest bottom is my very own "Miss J Baby Girl"! And she knows exactly who she is......she has such a sexy bottom and she loves to tease me by covering it with some of the cutest and sexiest panties.

Page  Page 6 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
Februs, flopsybunny, hundjager, Nelon, rabbitrun, Rachel615, ronclute, Steenabelle
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9