#21 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 11:53
Hotspur:
Here's an even better view:

I have to agree.

titch
Male Member

England
#22 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 13:16
Though I am without doubt a 'bottom' in my main love of F/M Spanking and have no wish to switch, I do adore the female bottom and consider it to be truely a beautiful thing, my favourite celeb bottoms are too numerous to list though many have been mentioned already

J-Lo
Beyonce
Carol Vorderman
Kim Kardashian

all have a wonderful derrierre, another I love is from the Australian soap 'Home and Away' actress Samara Weaving who plays Indi Walker has an amazing bottom. My problem is, I want them all to sit on them so that they can administer my spanking, odd boy that I am Lol

One other thing though, I just do not get all the excitement caused by the now infamous Pippa Middleton bottom, now I don't know if my poor old eyes are failing but I just don't get it, it is a very small and not particularly eye catching example. I know we all have different tastes but I'm sorry but I like a nice rounded bottom with some movement when the lady walks

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 13:21
titch:
Carol Vorderman

I need to amend my list to squeeze in this lovely lady as well. I think I needed ten slots.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#24 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 13:24
titch:
One other thing though, I just do not get all the excitement caused by the now infamous Pippa Middleton bottom, now I don't know if my poor old eyes are failing but I just don't get it, it is a very small and not particularly eye catching example.

NO titch your eyes are not failing you... her ass is as flat as a pancake and requires a royal monocle to see it hehe! And I don't get all the excitement over it either... or her sister's for that matter!

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 14:06
I'd like to add Olympic gold medalist Jessica Ennis to my list. I'm sure she must have buns of steel, but think of the fun you'd have finding out.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 14:52
jools:
titch:
One other thing though, I just do not get all the excitement caused by the now infamous Pippa Middleton bottom, now I don't know if my poor old eyes are failing but I just don't get it, it is a very small and not particularly eye catching example.

NO titch your eyes are not failing you... her ass is as flat as a pancake and requires a royal monocle to see it hehe! And I don't get all the excitement over it either... or her sister's for that matter!

Have to agree, obviously a subjective matter but personally totally underwhelmed.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 15:10
Regarding Pippa Middleton's bottom. Granted it is on the small side. But her whole demeanour and behaviour screams spank me!

turk
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 18:03
Jennifer Aniston, Misty May(US Volleyball), Katie Perry, Britney Spears and Diane Lane.

blimp
Male Author

England
#29 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 18:09
Nathalie Baye, Isabelle Adjani, Steffi Graff, The blonde girl in Abba, That waitress in that little cafe I used to go to years ago!!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 21:38
Pippa's bum, it was nice in the bridesmaids dress, but I don't understand most of the fuss. I'd take sister Kate over her in a heartbeat.

Page  Page 3 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
atab123, canth256, Forrange, Kanchyk, maxusphinneas, Otkbbs51, royaledark, Stonewall2, tedb8335
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9