LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Top 5 Celeb Bottoms

Page  Page 4 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
titch
Male Member

England
#31 | Posted: 10 Sep 2012 22:04
I'm sorry but even in the bridesmaids dress, I still didn't see where Pippa has a bottom of real spankability, granted she seems to have the look in her eye that says "I'm naughty, spank me" but sorry the bottom is over rated in my opinion.

Now dund as certainly remembered one I forgot, Jess Ennis most certainly posseses a gold medal bottom and one to worship. I suppose in my capacity as a lifelong bottom and lover of the dominant female I should be starting a new post of female athletes I'd like to be spanked by, but I would need a week to write them all down.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 11 Sep 2012 02:03
titch:
I know we all have different tastes but I'm sorry but I like a nice rounded bottom with some movement when the lady walks

This has been mentioned before in the Forum, sorry I don't remember by whom, but if you really want to see a nice round bottom with movement look at Alenka Bikar, an Olympic sprinter, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RszF4XZUReo

That YouTube video will link to other videos which are good also but I think that this one is the best. If anyone finds any that are better let us know.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 11 Sep 2012 09:06
A lot of the girls in the Olympics had very spankable bottoms and it was hard not to think about that when they wear those skimpy bikini bottoms when running. Maria Sharapova was wearing this very pretty pink number in her US Open semi and I was wishing I could just turn her over my knee and make her bottom match the outfit.

titch
Male Member

England
#34 | Posted: 11 Sep 2012 12:59
tiptopper:
That YouTube video will link to other videos which are good also but I think that this one is the best.

Not much else I can say tiptopper, other than WOW!! Roflmao that is a beautiful bottom, I am not and never have been very fit but if I was running round a track following that lady, I would die rather than let her out of my sight, OK I'd probably die trying

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 12 Sep 2012 18:15
All good choices on here so far. I wanted to add 5 that nobody has picked yet, but which I believe deserve mention.
Hayden Panettiere - Check her out in blue shorts in Bring It On All or Nothing
Cherry Dee - I had to include her on a list on a British website
Shawn Johnson - Female gymnasts have cute bottoms, she also has a cute elfen face.
Rihanna - She's publically stated that she likes to be spanked.
Mariah Carey - Check out the picture of her in low rider jeans on her website. You wouldn't have to pull them down that much further to spank her.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 02:22
njrick:
Drew Barrymore (anybody remember her from ET?)

Yes--not to mention "Firestarter" and "Cat's Eye," both based on works by Stephen King.

Her derriere was obviously more appealing in "Charlie's Angels," of course--I think she may even have taken a playful smack or two upon it in that motion picture... --C.K.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 02:39
CrimsonKidCK:
Her derriere was obviously more appealing in "Charlie's Angels," of course--I think she may even have taken a playful smack or two upon it in that motion picture... --C.K.

She also had it slapped and pinched in Disney's "The Wedding Singer."

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 08:43
Hayden Panniettierre played a real bratty cheerleader type in Heroes at times and simply begged to have her bottom slapped. I believe Edb featured her in one of his RDSC stories.
Mariah Carey deserves it purely for the comment she once made about wanting to be as skinny as African famine victims, but without all the 'flies and death and stuff.'

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 13 Sep 2012 20:01
Mariah Carey a good choice regardless of what she may have said. In my list I tried to include some ladies with well-endowed derrieres that don't get mentioned as much as some of the well- known actresses and singers. As you may have noticed, all are "well-padded."
If we are listing those who have luscious bottoms that need a slap by all means we must include Lucy Lawless when she was dancing around shaking her booty in those black leather chaps and showing off a lot of cheek in the tiny little tight shorts she wore under them at a concert she gave.Wonder if she'd give something like a Xena yell if a gridhole paddle started landing hard and fast on her derriere.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 14 Sep 2012 08:40
I could never see Lucy Lawless as the spankee. I think it's because she's so physically imposing. Even in Spartacus when she played John Hannah's wife in an awful red wig. Her spanking him, that I could see. I also often wondered if Xena and Gabrielle played spanking games. I would have loved to see Gabrielle over Xena's knee.

Page  Page 4 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 23
captdeck11, donaldo, FiddlersGreen, Heroth, Koalabaellchen, profken, tocciek, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9