The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Top 5 Celeb Bottoms

Page  Page 5 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#41 | Posted: 14 Sep 2012 09:29
Seegee:
I could never see Lucy Lawless as the spankee.

Lucy Lawless is a fellow Kiwi!! And yes, I can't imagine her in a spakee role either! Maybe that has something to do with her playing Zena!!

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#42 | Posted: 14 Sep 2012 13:57
@jools

I think you may see the Springboks in a spankee role tomorrow.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 14 Sep 2012 14:47
jools

I totally agree if its M/F. I think I have previously mentioned my issues with other sites that have advocated spanking as a way to break strong women like superheroines,and that M/F is the only acceptable thing.
However, F/F is another matter, I have a story here where both Xena and Gabrielle are spanked by women.
On the show, the only one I would have wanted to see spank Xena was Darien Takle who played her Mom-even a Warrior Princess should not be exempt from going over her Mom's knees!
Xena doing the spanking would have been great. Loved to have seen her spank Aphrodite, a bratty Amazon princess called Varia, her daughter Eve, and of course Gabrielle.
And maybe even her arch-foe Callisto, although one could argue that it should be the other way around.

titch
Male Member

England
#44 | Posted: 14 Sep 2012 15:01
Seegee:
I would have loved to see Gabrielle over Xena's knee.

Sorry but I'm another one that just cannot see Lucy Lawless as the spankee, I don't think I ever watched an episode of Xena when I didn't fantasise about her disciplining me in some way and I am now loving the idea of her with Gabrielle over her knee.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 14 Sep 2012 20:50
There was a Xena fan site that I visited once, where Gabrielle was supposedly answering questions posed by fans. One of the questions was had Xena ever spanked her bare bottomed in public? She answered in the affirmative, adding that Xena believed public humiliation built character.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#46 | Posted: 14 Sep 2012 20:59
If I had a choice of spanking some renowned naughty ladies, I would choose some of these mature beauties. such as Sarah Palin, Condeleezza Rice, Helen Mirren. Madonna. and Katie Couric. Yes, I would love to see their bare bottoms emerge, and cane them.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#47 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 01:25
On that one with the mature women. Sarah Palin is another one I always see as the dominant, would not surprise me at all if she paddled hubby. Helen Mirren is another one I see as the disciplinarian, maybe her caning Madonna would be well worth watching.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 06:34
Speaking of celebrity bottoms, here's a link to a very blurry photo of Kate Middleton pulling down her bikini bottoms so that her husband can apply suntan oil. At least it's a link to that now - who knows if it will stay up in light of the lawsuit?

http://egotastic.com/photos/kate-middleton-topless-in-closer-magazine/kate-middleton- topless-closer-07/full-size/

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 13:20
Goodgulf:
Speaking of celebrity bottoms, here's a link to a very blurry photo of Kate Middleton pulling down her bikini bottoms so that her husband can apply suntan oil. At least it's a link to that now - who knows if it will stay up in light of the lawsuit?

Although the photograph shows Kate Middleton from a 'rear view,' with her almost entirely exposed bumcheeks on display while her purportedly bare breasts therefore are not visible from that angle, the blurred picture's caption only mentions her topless state.

Why focus on Kate's boobs, which can't be seen, rather than her white buns, which are staring the viewer in his/her face? Whoever wrote the caption was very likely a 'breast man,' I'm figuring... --C.K.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#50 | Posted: 15 Sep 2012 14:42
Having seen the blurry but intriguing photo of Kate's nice tight bottom crack and inviting cheeks, I feel moved to point out that there is more than one reason for applying cream to a bottom.

Page  Page 5 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
canth256, dund93, Forrange, Howabout, Kanchyk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9