Top 5 Celeb Bottoms

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 18 Sep 2012 14:03
Wrestler24:
For the royal spoiled children, I would hope that Charles keeps a cane handy. Otherwise, what would be the point of being English?

I think Prince Charles is more deserving of the cane than his children are. I do remember a news story back in the 60s, that told of him going into a bar and taking a drink when he was only 17. As he was in school at the time, the newspaper reported that he would be caned by the headmaster for this.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#72 | Posted: 18 Sep 2012 15:13
Wheatwine:
I think Prince Charles is more deserving of the cane than his children are. I do remember a news story back in the 60s, that told of him going into a bar and taking a drink when he was only 17. As he was in school at the time, the newspaper reported that he would be caned by the headmaster for this.

In fact, he never was. He had panicked in a bar when asked by the bartender what he wanted, and ordered the first drink that occurred to him (a cherry brandy) which he never even drank. The Times rather pompously said in an editorial "Disciplinary action is best left to the school, and a cane is kept for that purpose in the Headmaster's study".

As against that he confessed in one of his later interviews that he was frequently caned at his prep school, and it was well deserved and he benefited from it.

Is it perhaps significant that he loved his prep school but hated Gordonstoun, the school where the Cherrygate took place?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 18 Sep 2012 21:39
Charles also did some of his schooling here in Australia at Geelong Grammar's Timbertop campus. The only trouble I can ever remember hearing about was in WA, he was going for a run on the beach, and a girl ran up to him out of the surf and managed to kiss him before security whisked her away. Her name was Jane Priest and she later became a Playboy centrefold. I regularly fantasised about how wonderful it would have been to spank her.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#74 | Posted: 18 Sep 2012 23:24
Seegee:
a girl ran up to him out of the surf and managed to kiss him before security whisked her away. Her name was Jane Priest and she later became a Playboy centrefold.

And he ended up with Camilla?

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#75 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 10:12
Seegee:
Charles also did some of his schooling here in Australia at Geelong Grammar's Timbertop campus.

Seegee has just reminded me of another newspaper story that did the rounds when it was announced that Charles was going to GG. It told of a pupil who had broken bounds after lights out and had been given six with a cane on his pyjama'd bottom. Naturally the press speculated whether Charles would suffer a similar fate.

opb
Male Author

England
#76 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 11:03
Seegee:
If Edb is out there reading this, maybe he could do an RDSC story that features a spanking by royal decree for the photographer that took the pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge, with the Duchess watching on.

Alex Birch wrote a story involving an un-named royal being spanked in one of the episodes of Stars & Stripes - worth a read.

May I add Victoria Pendleton ( I'm sure the other cyclists just let her go first so they can watch her behind)
and Maggie Gyllenhaal

I agree that I've always imagined Helen Mirren on the other end of the cane, also Tilda Swinton.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 13:58
Hotspur
Do you supose there could be a problem with his vision?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 21:35
Pendleton and Anna Meares being spanked side by side, they both have lovely broad bottoms.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#79 | Posted: 20 Sep 2012 13:29
Seegee:
Pendleton and Anna Meares being spanked side by side, they both have lovely broad bottoms.

Did you know that there's a suburban village called Broadbottom in the Greater Manchester area?

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#80 | Posted: 26 Sep 2012 19:31
The last episode of the BBC sitcom 'My Family' shows Zoe Wannamaker giving her onscreen daughter, who must have been about 30 at the time an otk spanking. For family time viewing, it wasn't too bad. I'm sure it's on youtube.

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 3
desiebabes, FalTrajare, Noah, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9