LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Njrick's "Six of the Best" Challenge

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Alef
Male Author

Norway
#61 | Posted: 2 Dec 2018 16:12
Round 2 is a tough one for us with no sense of humor, but after some thought I actually managed to come up with six contributions that I have found funny. In random order:

"Wilde Times" by Phil K. A restoration of the long lost spanking scene from "The Importance of Being Earnest". If you thought only Wilde could write like Wilde, this scene will convince you that you were wrong.

"Hello Mister Brown" by Guyde. The first of a series of stories about the reluctant spanker Mister Brown and the neighbor girl, Megan, who turns out to be a less than reluctant spankee.

"The Therapist" by Susan Thomas. Do we spanking writers treat our characters unfairly - and what happens when the protest? This story and its sequel "The Therapist Despairs" should be required reading for all spanking authors.

"God Knows" by Smeple. Only God knows what really goes in this outrageously funny (or outrageous and funny?) story.

"The Devious Headmaster" series by Alan Barr. A series of "snippets" (less than 300 words) about a headmaster who is not unwilling to give his students a helping hand in getting spanked.

"Once Upon a Website" by Janine. If Rick includes a poem, so will I! This is not only funny, but also alluring and elegant.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 24 Feb 2019 00:48
Hello!

It would really be a crime against humanity to let such a grand effort as Njrick did sink into the shadows. I haven't done my part just yet, so I dutifully go back to round 2, which I skipped earlier to instead focus on the holiday season. So without further delay, here are my suggestions for humoristic stories.

Snow White Becomes Red by Goodgulf M/F 572 words An absolutely adorable little fancy dress story about an awkward mix-up. When the reader comes into the action, the mistake has already been mercilessly revealed and the perpetrator is desperately trying to explain himself. Now how is it possible to get it all into so few words? It's one of those stories that sets my mind working, wondering about a possible sequel. Did they ever meet again?

P. P. P. P. P. by Sir Cambornek FF/FF 2625 Words Well, if for nothing else, such a title should be enough to draw attention. Sororities, paddles, bending over and confusion, what more is there to wish for when it comes to university paddlings?

Spanking Soap – Part 7 by Flatfish M/F, F/F 2569 Words This was my inspiration for my Kiss Me Kate rip-off. This was such a laugh, spanking upon spanking and just when you think it's over, it goes to another level. A mistreated student gets a splendid revenge on a well-deserving teacher. I just love those scenarios when people get trapped and just have to keep smiling and play along, even though they are in the middle of something absolutely ghastly that's embarrassing the hell out of them.

Night Games by Thomas Bruns M/F 1675 Words Absolutely amazing. This guy makes such a devastating mistake, without having any idea what so ever. In fact, he truly and honestly believes until the last minute that he is doing something good. What a smack in the face at the end and how the hell is he going to explain this one? I'm still laughing when I read it.

Oh NO! Keith Bailey by Kephren X/F 938 Words Ah! One of my absolute favorite scenarios, machine spankings. And the outstanding beauty that she is unsuspectingly building the very thing that will be her doom. Some very good encouragement from the boss. Much better than the garbage we usually get at work for Christmas.

Wyrd Sisters – Holly & The Wasp by OPB M/F 1913 Words Now how easy is it to trick someone when you sound like a very convincing union representative, no matter how silly your mission seems to be? Delightfully deceiving and it just keeps getting siller and more amusing the longer it goes on.

The Medical Study by Gloup X/F 3923 Words And at the end comes the shameless self-plug. You know, I can't for my life not understand why this hasn't been tagged humor. This is going to sound very silly, but I actually laugh when I read it, even if it's my own story. I think it's one of my more amusing twists.

And njrick, no, I can't count and since I seem to be one of the few making an effort here, I hope that you can consider letting it slip that I stray from the stipulated count. Now I hope that we can move on to the next category and keep this effort alive for many more challenges.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 24 Feb 2019 01:49
Okay, so three out of these six selections have to feature humor, right?

I'm going with the Library's genre classifications, so here are my 'humorous' choices:

"Accepting an Apology" by Grace Brackenridge [F/b, very short]

An unfairly disciplined young boy discovers that failure to graciously accept his spanker's apology is considered a punishable offense.

"The Plan" by Goodgulf [F/f F/ff, fairly short]

A teenage girl gains one-year-later revenge for an embarrassing prank by her big sister's friend, via cleverly manipulating her into being soundly spanked by the sisters' mother. Fortunately for her, both mothers accept the younger girl's right to gain retribution, as grudgingly does the punished friend.

"Gift of Grace" by Neil [F/M, fairly short]

A meddling mother believes that she knows how to improve the sex life of her daughter and son-in-law, in order for them to produce grandchildren for her. She is proven to be quite mistaken in her main assumption, yet her plan still achieves its objective due to her daughter's assertiveness.

Here are my other selections:

"The Prodigy" by Patron [Fg/F F/F, four parts, long]

A preteen girl gets advice from a female teenage mentor on how to dominate her somewhat immature mother by spanking her on a regular basis, something she gradually manages to achieve which benefits both of them.

"Ballbreaker" by John Benson [F/M, short]

When a young man displays a psychological need to be dominated, especially spanked for his sexual desires, societal agents separately 'train' both his girlfriend and himself in how that situation can be optimally resolved to improve their relationship.

"A School Inspector Calls" by Dr. Keate [M/F, fairly long]

I'm generally not a maledom spanking fan, yet I find this account of a stubborn school headmistress being given her sharp comeuppance via a thorough caning to be compelling, even though it's an unjust punishment carried out by the priggish representative of a brutal authoritarian regime.

Of course, I have plenty more...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 24 Feb 2019 14:28
CrimsonKidCK:
I'm going with the Library's genre classifications, so here are my 'humorous' choices

Thanks for kicking in CK Just curious, was there by any chance any of the stories on my list that you already had noticed or read (and maybe enjoyed)?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 24 Feb 2019 17:22
Glagla:
Thanks for kicking in CK Just curious, was there by any chance any of the stories on my list that you already had noticed or read (and maybe enjoyed)?

"P.P.P.P.P." (by Sir Cambornek) was already among my favorites, since I'm extremely fond of stories in which sorority sisters end up soundly walloping bare behinds (whether male, female or both) with their fearsome paddles, plus I enjoyed the humorously dismaying (to the sore-bottomed pledges) 'twist' ending.

Actually that could even be a category in itself, sorority and/or fraternity spanking action...

--C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 24 Feb 2019 22:10
I had promised a sci-fi and fantasy category. I guess I'd better get on with it. Sorority and frat spanking can follow that (even though I don't recall ever actually reading any myself, or writing one; it doesn't ALL have to be about me).

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 11 Nov 2020 20:43
And now the third of my "bumped" threads. This one includes suggestions from members for great stories here at the LSF you may want to read. And (whether or not you previously participated) feel free to recommend your own "Six of the Best." (Remember, though, that there are RULES for your nominations, which you will find in the original post)

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#68 | Posted: 12 Nov 2020 20:00
I suppose that after all this time I am allowed to make a new list from scratch? I apologize if some of the stories have already been mentioned, but it is impossible to keep track.

Eighteen by Susan Thomas: This one should have been on my first list, but I just totally forgot about it. In some ways a very traditional school caning story, but with a seriousness and a psychological insight that transcends the genre.

The Summer of 71 by MrMcSpank: The first story I fell in love with in here, and I still feel bad for having left it out of my first list. Nostalgic teenage love with a spanking twist.

Betty by Carolina Jim: A good-girl-making-a-mistake-and-getting-spanked story. Carolina Jim has a tendency to press most of my buttons, and although this may not be his best objectively speaking, it probably has the record in buttons pressed.

The Runaway by Bashful Bob: Bob is an extremely versatile writer who writes all kinds of stories. Many of them are hilariously funny, but I have chosen a more serious and emotional serial.

Romy, Agriculturalist by Mark Hall: Mark hasn't written many stories, but his output is of high quality. This one seems to be in all genres at the same time, and shouldn't really work - but it does. And it almost made me interested in horticulture!

An Ocean by Bump: There are some very fine new authors in the library, and I'll let Bump be their representative. He manages more in 2000 words than most of us can achieve in 10 000.

There is a secret rule that njrick was to bashful to mention: You may name a seventh story if it is written by the person who started the thread:

Spanking Lindsey by Rick Marlowe: A stunning comeback from the writer who never writes sequels. Sexy, funny, emotional - and beautifully written

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 12 Nov 2020 22:39
@Alef

You can absolutely make a new list from scratch. That was my original intent - to allow multiple lists from individual post-ers, before later tacking on the requirement of "themes" for subsequent posts. Most of those themes seemed to fall flat, without much participation (for those interested, you can check back in the archives for the Christmas, Sci-fi/Fantasy, and "Not Just Stories" follow-up rounds, which all had great story recommendations).

And despite your assertion, and my appreciation for your mentioning MY serial, there is NO secret rule as you claim, and therefore you must face the consequences. Where I do have some discretion, though, is in the punishment I can choose to impose. In this case it shall be a very harshly-uttered "tsk, tsk" to ensure that you follow the rules in the future, rather than a visit to Miss Thrashbottom's office. I hope others take notice as well.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#70 | Posted: 12 Nov 2020 22:57
njrick, after three years, and seven pages to sift through, how about a relaxation of rules:
After every 6 months, or 20 entries (2 pages), whichever comes first, an author can be recited once.

I state this only because a) I have a slow internet, and scrolling through 7+ pages takes up to about 10 minutes to 45 minutes to sift through, and b) while the library has tens of thousands of stories, it only has hundreds of authors, and it's more likely favorited authors will have a lion's share of those thousands of stories, meaning it's more likely for some authors to have favorited stories, while some authors with only a handful of stories might not.

I believe your intent is to create more reading of unread stories, while at the same time, highlighting stories out of the thousands, that others found more interesting. This is prone to failure of dead threads, because eventually you'll have to rebump the thread, more and more, because of that one author rule will cause lulls, than a relaxed rule thread will simply get more activity by bumping itself.

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
Alanrg, CarolinaPaddler, invadertim, kanestrokes, ricgeo, Ron13, stevenr, Swater101
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9