The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Njrick's "Six of the Best" Challenge

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 11 Nov 2018 09:20
Okay, I'll play. I found this hard, really. I've read a lot of stuff over the years and weirdly enough a lot of it never made it here. Oddly, what I seem to prefer is series, I'm talking about serialised work that is generally self contained, but has an ongoing continuity.

In no particular order here we go:

1) Magic Mountain - Grace Brackenridge F/ff - This is a short work of Grace's and is quite consistent with a lot of her work in that it features a grandmotherly character spanking her granddaughter for no other reason than the girl was in a bad mood. Also common to many of Grace's stories is that the girl's mother doesn't really agree with spanking. The second spankee is a neighbour and friend of the girl, who gets spanked for being there basically. Neither girl bears their spanker any ill will and all 3 pay a visit to the Magic Mountain amusement park later in the day.

2) Kailee and Discipline for Good Children - Serial - Legion300 FM/f - Part of Legion300's awesome Zoey series. This installment features Zoey's friend Kailee who after spending a night at Zoey's house and seeing her friend receive a maintenance spanking as part of the Sulu Method of child raising, is spanked herself and wants her parents to put her under the same schedule. This is that first spanking.

3) Three Over the Knee - Serial - ChardT F/FFF - This is another serial. There are 7 parts to it, coming in at over 26,000 words. It's part of the larger Shelly Brooks series and features characters from that. What makes this so great, apart from 3 pretty coeds being spanked by the attractive mother of one of them, is the banter and relationship between the girls and Shelly's mother. It comes across as very real and everyone is extremely likeable.

4) Women's Tennis Tour Part 1 - Serial - Edb FFFF/FFFF - I only nominate the first part of this. The others are good, but the first one really got to me. I believe we're no longer allowed to publish anything featuring real people and this one does that. A group of former leading female tennis players concerned with slipping standards of behaviour amongst the current players (most of them have retired themselves now) spank them when they break the fairly strict rules that have been set. If the reader has knowledge of the tour past and present (when the story was written) it's rather fun to imagine these girls being spanked and the ladies doing the spanking.

5) A Wish Fulfilled Part 4 - Serial - Penmask F/tmtf - This is kind of a plug for myself, because I loved this serial so much that I asked penmask for permission to continue it (I've written 2 and the 3rd is currently in the queue awaiting publication). I urge people to read the whole thing (not necessarily my 2), because it's a wonderful series, but my favourite one is the 4th part where the moment of truth arrives for siblings Brian and Katie Walker and their mother Sandra when they receive and she gives the first ever spanking.

6) Or - Juanoneone - F/f f/F - Technically this is probably a serial, because it's been broken into 7 parts and together they weigh in at over 25,000 words, but I've always seen it as one story. It's an extraordinary achievement. The same spanking given over and over for different reasons, all on the same afternoon. I's absolutely spellbinding and a great example of Juanoneone's work. No one wrote mean mothers like he did.

There are a few honourable mentions here: Grace Brackenridge's Backup Spanking Daddy, tfs' Southern Exposure serial, edb's Royal Discipline and Spanking Company serial, Paris Morreau's Danny stories and all of Legion300's Zoey stories.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 11 Nov 2018 23:27
Having read the majority of the stories suggested by the people who decided to "play" (and at least two from each), I want to congratulate everyone for fine choices. I'm appreciative of being directed to some fine reading material. I would like to make special note of the following stories which I consider to be "the best of the best" thus far (at least to my taste):

- Self-plugged stories )all new to me) by spankedjenny/Jennifer Pearson ("Once Upon a Sunday"); mobilecarrot/Neil ("To the Lighthouse," however improbable!), thepreacherswife ("The Pictures of Dorian Grey's Granddaughter"), and TEM ("Spanking for Beginners").
- Alef's mention of two stories I had read before but had forgotten ("A Miscarriage of Justice" by Alan Barr, and 'The Grimoire" by SpankingTheater)
- Other stories "new to me" suggested by Alef ("Becoming an Officer's Wife" by JessicaK), kdpierre ("A Spanking Cannot Solve Everything" by canadianspankee), Lawndog ("You're Not Me" by Tcheser), Theo54 ("To the Lighthouse," by Neil, however improbable!), TEM ("the Schoolmaster's Wife," by blimp) and opb ("Slipping Away" by ruegirl)

Now, for my list:

"The Mystery of the Baton Rouge," by Alex B (M/F, 5452) In a detective story reminiscent of the classics feathering Mike Hammer, Sam Spade and my cousin Philip, private investigator Jack Wayne gets the case of a lifetime. Just who will wind up over his knee?

"The Chosen One," by flopsybunny (M/F, 1545) Young maid Mary McReady discovers that it is painfully delightful to be elected the chosen one by the Elf King.

"Black Widow," by Janine (M/F, 3,126) Having enjoyed being spanked by her late second husband, Angela is reluctant to meet the gentleman who might become her new spanker.

"The Explorers' Daughter," by Linda (MF/f, 2089) Having inherited her late parents' money, intellect and bent toward exploration, the young narrator strikes out in a totally different direction after being disciplined by her well-meaning but clueless relatives.

"The Characters Are Revolting," by Quillis (would be M/f, 1639) As an author myself, I can relate to a writer whose characters simply will not do as he intends.

"The Oldest Profession," by ruegirl (M/F, 5234). Vice squad detective Tony Richmond is looking for a hooker. The story gets interesting when the one he finds is not what she seems.

... and one to grow on! (there I go, breaking my own rule)

"Dance for Me," by saradora (M/F, 1425) How could I leave out perhaps the sexiest story here in the Library? Emerging from the shower, a woman is directed to "dance for me."

Enjoy!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 12 Nov 2018 22:13
Okay, my turn,

It's been very interesting so far and a lot of brilliant stories, that I hadn't noticed before, have been brought to my attention. In fact, it was only a handful of them that I had read before. It's been both ups and downs so far and I notice that we can have quite different taste, which is great as it blesses the library with diversity. I've been racking my brain which six to put up, as there are actually hundreds upon hundreds of stories that are my top favourites and out these roughly twenty authors have plenty of stories in my fav folder. So, here comes off the wall a few selected ones from the first page of my fav list. It feels a bit weird since there are many other authors that I'd like to mention as well, but I have to start somewhere. I guess I'll just have to be a frequent customer in this thread, until I feel that I've given praise to at least one story each of all my favourite authors. I'd also like to point out that this is in complete random order as it's very hard to make an absolute ranking, so I just started from the first that happened to cross my path. Many stories are very different from each other, which makes it hard to compare them. They can all be the best in their own way. I tried to focus on such favourites that for one reason or the other seem to have gone a bit under the radar and have fewer views than I would have expected them to have.

Christmas Treat – Sir Cambornek 6099 words. A young teacher screws up, or at least thinks she did; there are some neat twists and turns in the plot. In any case, it leads to a very humiliating experience in which she has to humble herself at a dinner for senior teachers in a for us spankos delightful way. When you think that the story has reached the top and it just can't be any more humiliating to her, it goes to another level. It has some similarities to the excellent Cross Country story, in which another young teacher has to make an exquisite walk of humiliation. And there is some delightful payback as well.

The Devious Headmaster Series – Alan Barr. A bunch of awesome shorts, if you are dying for a quick, humorous spanking and like to read about schoolgirls as well as teachers getting walloped for one reason or the other or none and you're too short of time to sit through 5000 words – this is the series for you. You have mistaken identities as well as devious plans and set-ups, all you can wish for in a spanko heaven school.

The Wrong Cousin Vikki – Goodgulf 570 words. So – many – good – stories – to – choose – from... Well, I picked this one from his large production as I love mistaken identity plots. An a bit uppity cousin gets wet and needs to change into the only available clothes in the house, which happens to be something much younger than her age. And then the babysitter shows up. The only thing I missed was, well, the whole story when Vikky ends up over the knee until she agrees to being the one she isn't. This was the inspiration for my 'Who got babysat?" story. In fact, most of my stories have found inspiration one way or the other from this library. Dammit Goodgulf – write a sequel – I want to read about that girl's butt burn!

Curse of The Mummy's Tomb – Flatfish 2244 words. Imagine the fun you can have discovering moronic and obviously fake, old traditions at an archaeological expedition, but no matter how phoney, it is insisted on following through with them, of course resulting in red rears. This is a perfect bundle of everything that is missing in the Indiana Jones movies.

The Maiden – OPB 5325 words. Okay, I'm a sucker for fantasy, but this one was out of the ordinary. Humour, twists and turns and a beautiful way with words which I always try to learn from. The proud maiden sets out on a very important quest, but is she fighting for the right cause? Probably not. A fantasy world Don Quijote with the important details, like plenty of red bottoms, which were missing in the book. I'm still waiting for the sequel... this can't be the end of her glorious journey.

The Golem – DJ Black 5786 words. It's almost impossible to pick only one from the vast production from his legendary author. This one is a bit out of the blue, but has one of my favourite elements, getting stuck with a misguided android/robot that acts in a way that it finds absolutely reasonable and it's in total control of the situation, so the poor pilot can't do nothing but accepting her new, red-bottomed position until the flight is over and in the process learns something about herself. Black is the very reason why I'm here. His were the first stories I ran into on the Internet and after much hesitation, I wrote a story of my own and sent to him. It was of course absolute garbage, but he was kind, understanding, gave advice and positive feedback and directed me to the LSF. So after hopefully having matured a few leagues as a writer over the years, bringing me up to an at least mediocre level, here I am; thanks again DJ!

Nothing to Cheer About – Imreadonly2 2073 words. Stuck up phD is working with her project at a quiet lake – until it's invaded by noisy, obnoxious cheerleaders by the hundreds, all in dire need of frequent, public spankings. So far, so good and the heroine takes delight in being snotty towards them. Which maybe wasn't the best of plans when she accidentally ends up naked among them, lined up for her part of a glorious mass spanking. Humour, plenty of red butts and everything you can possibly wish for in a spanking story. Absolutely something to cheer about.

Dammit! – that's seven, so I'll refrain from the self-plug, but do read my stories, all of them – and leave a comment, the response I get is the food for my pen.

And to wrap it up, I'd like to apologize to all the great authors that I haven't mentioned here - yet. This was as said off the wall and I'll be back with more reading suggestions for six or seven just as deserving authors.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 12 Nov 2018 22:30
@Glagla
Hey! I'm the only one allowed to break the rules here!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 12 Nov 2018 23:56
njrick:
Hey! I'm the only one allowed to break the rules here!

Okay... so my next post will be only five authors...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 00:10
@Glagla
So your solution for breaking the rules once is to break them a second time? Somewhere, Miss Thrashbottom is smiling.

theo54
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 08:44
She's got to catch him first!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 10:26
njrick:
So your solution for breaking the rules once is to break them a second time?

Uhm, I thought your seven was to set a new standard. Well, my average will be in total agreement with the rules after my next posting . Besides, I didn't flick in a dozen 'honourable mentions' that wrecked the limits, as some other contributors did, so I feel as if being the good boy here...

Now go read my suggestions, instead for being a crybaby!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 11:41
@Glagla
You make a passable argument, although I'm not sure how well it will impress Miss Thrashbottom, who I'm sure will be dealing with our friend from down under as well, if she hasn't already done so.

As for reading your suggestions, had you been following the flow if "Latest Comments" (and why wouldn't you?), you would know that I've already been doing so.

And before you go planning your next submission, please be aware that there will be NEW RULES for Round Two.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 12:04
njrick:
there will be NEW RULES for Round Two.

Well, you'd better get them up pretty soon then, because I'm all ready to fire away

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 12
Alef, kerrsutherland, lewsseau, Nelon, samueljones
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9