library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 6 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 16 17 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 06:28
lesliejones:
I now recall that I enjoyed the spanking paperbacks way back when...Will Henry's stories and Happy Tears. There's also a novel called The Spanking Stepmother which you can actually download from Google Books now. A friend reminded me of another early spanking (and more) paperback, Angela Pearson's The Whipping Post. Janus was especially good of course--and once reading my brother's Playboy, there was a letter from a young wife who wrote how she liked to be spanked before sex.

In my recollection, Penthouse magazine was considerably more likely to have spanking-oriented letters (M/F, F/M & F/F) published in it than Playboy was, while the digest-sized Penthouse Variations and full-sized Penthouse Letters addressed all sorts of sexual kinks, including of course spanking. Still, in my experience MR magazine generally featured the best spanking-based letters, back in the 1970s and early '80s.

I'm still in possession of paperback copies of The Spanking Stepmother and To the Rear, from the mid-'70s... --C.K.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 14 Jul 2014 17:17
Back in the seventies, when I was at boarding school, a loophole in the law allowed the publication of material that might otherwise come under the Obscene Publications Act, if it was already in the public domain - so there quite a lot of reprints of Victorian erotic fiction to be found. Every time I made the journey from home to school, or school to home, I'd check out the station bookstalls each time I changed trains, to see what I could pick up 'A Man with a Maid', 'The Oyster', 'The Pearl' and so on...

Having to hunt for spanking material and buy it secretly gave a thrill which today's generation, who can easily download not only books and magazines, but videos as well must miss out on.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#53 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 03:29
I just happened upon this topic by chance and noticed that my first favorite author has NOT been mentioned.

Now, lesliejones mentioned the master Dedeaux and Will Henry (real name Will Deer), but how can everyone have overlook Paul Little? Now, this guy wrote over 700 paperbacks under a large number of names:

Kenneth Harding, A De Granamour, Hugo Paul, Marie de Jourlet, Leigh Franklin James, Paula Minton, Chastity Bell, Jack Warren, Jose Lengua

Clearly, towards the end quality of his writings suffered as he was grinding out re-hashes of his earlier stories. Nevertheless, his earlier works are still very enjoyable to me even today.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 16:06
Some good choices listed here. Grace, Daria, Paris and Lurking Dragon are special favorites of mine. A couple not mentioned are Jennifer who hosted Jennifer's Personal Lesbian Spanking page, and Patty Paddles. Those girls can really write, and I would like to see them continue. Someone mentioned the letters in Penthouse. Back in the 70s, I read a letter published in their regular magazine about a boy in the 6th grade who had a young, pretty teacher that was quick to paddle her students. Somehow he made it through the school year without getting a spanking from her. On the last day of school, after the other students had gone home, he approached the teacher and told her that he wondered what her paddle felt like. The teacher was very understanding, and suggested he whisper in her year all the naughty things he had done through the school year. After his confession, she pulled down his pants, turned him over her knee, and spanked his bare bottom. They met again a couple of years later, and she began to spank him or a regular basis. This story fueled my spanking fantasies like no other ever has.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#55 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 22:45
jimisim
I agree with you. Alex Birch was a master of 'spanking prose', when I first started reading spanking stories. Sadly he passed away.

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#56 | Posted: 11 Jan 2015 02:27
Like many others I had some of my earlieast spanking stories from Laura's Spanking Corner. There I found some John Benson stories, where the contemporary stories caught my attenton. I then found his website and visited it several times every week until the site closed down. I kept looking for his stories and I learned that they could be found here. I joined up and met all you lovely people - and I never looked back! And what I saw here gave me the courage to start writing my own stories.
By the way - I once owned more than two years of Penthouse Variations - Unfortunately I threw them all out more than twenty years ago.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#57 | Posted: 11 Jan 2015 02:36
The first authors were Laura's, Alvaro's, Michael Walker's spanking life. Susan's spanking site.

tamlynn
Male Member

Canada
#58 | Posted: 11 Jan 2015 20:44
Actually it was a Canadian newspaper called Justice Weekly with lots of spanking letters that got me started. I think it cost 15 cents. Then I came across Pauline Reage's Story Of O and things got a little heavier. I learned years later she had written it as a bedtime story for her husband or lover. Kenneth Harding spanked a lot of tender bums in my early days as a spanko.
Now I have the LSF and the world at my fingertips.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#59 | Posted: 11 Jan 2015 22:32
Yes, Justice Weekly was quite terrific. My problem was that I had no place to buy it. I finally got some copies from a distributor from the NE USA. Even that stopped, as well.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 23 Mar 2015 00:39
my first stories that I found were by Carolina Jim on Laura's Spanking Corner and then I happened to find a story by ruegirl here on the Library and really enjoyed her stories. I am an otk spanker to females by anyone and find quite a few that I really enjoy by several authors and it seems like I will find several like Chard, Guy and Rick Marlowe that I really enjoy as well. So my favorite changes with everyone when I find a new author, but I do remember the ones I found 1st with a certain fondness. Thank you to all the authors that share their time and stories with us. I cannot thank each one by themselves as I imagine that would take a lifetime in its own right, but I do want them to know that they are appreciated. have a great day.
Jim

Page  Page 6 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
amino, canth256, ElyFant, nick2911, opb, Sherfield
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9