LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking story for a video game?

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
slimey
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 19:55
Different mediums require different types of story telling. What would be good stories that are ripe to be turned into a video game?

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 20:03
Fulgur has a story here in the Library about a spanking video game. It's called 'Discipline Quest.'

(You can pay me for that plug later, Fulgur.)

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 20:45
What an original and intriguing question. I suppose it depends on whether the players think of themselves as a dom or a sub. Also a spanking (whether given or received) could also be seen as a reward or a punishment. Does the game need to be virtual, or could the losers/winners receive a real spanking? I can't wait to see what the good folks here come up with.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 21:03
slimey: As the story plugged by FiBlue shows, I think that RPG is a pretty good genre for a spanking story

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 21:49
I think kids in school and home (of age) would be fun. Have them running around creating havoc in certain areas and trying not to get caught. I've thought of this scenario often myself. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun if a game creator would be willing to check out some ideas.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 Jun 2013 22:04
The problem with kids in school game woould be, IMHO, that you have conflict goals: to play well you have to avoid getting caught, but to see the spanking scenes you would have to be. I thought of a variant here, a simulation game where you manage a group of schoolgirls

penmask
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 Jun 2013 02:15
Honestly anything set in an exciting world of adventure I feel is ripe for adaption. Fulgur's geomancer series is one of my all time favorites, and honestly if you just tossed a combat system on top of some pretty art, music, and sound effects, you'd have a pretty dang top tier visual novel.

Anybody here any good with art/music who'd be interested in bringing such a project to life?

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Jun 2013 08:07
penmask: Funnily enough, Soot from Geomancer was actually originally concepted as an RPG character.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 20 Jun 2013 14:54
How about setting the game in rival sororities? The player character is set tasks to prove her worthiness to join the sorority. If she succeeds, she manages to pass the blame onto a member of the rival sorority (played by the computer, unless this is a multi-player game) who gets spanked. If she fails, she gets spanked (either by the teacher who caught her, members of the rival sorority, or her own sorority as a penalty for failing). As the game progresses, the tasks (and the punishments) get harder. Ideally, it should be possible to customise the player character - appearance, starting skills etc and improve them as the game goes on. Also, being spanked should have some effect on the player character's performance - perhaps a sore bottom distracts her, reducing her skills for a time?

There's a story on the site called 'School Daze' - I can't remember the author offhand - set in a reality TV programme that could, I think, become a video game.

Just a few thoughts...

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 20 Jun 2013 15:50
myrkassi: Might be interesting, though definitely not for me I really don't like shifting blame

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 17
BashfulBob, kid, myrkassi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9