The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking story for a video game?

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 22 Jun 2013 05:50
Goodgulf: My story "Discipline Quest" is one possibility how to integrate spanking as a core game mechanic

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 22 Jun 2013 16:57
Goodgulf:
That said, if anyone knows of any good spanking games (even text adventure ones) I'd be happy to hear about them.

I have about a quarter finished a text adventure (Built in the TADS system) based largely on spanking. The player character must not be spanked too often, or forfeit a promised treat (a visit to a circus). It wouldn't sell commercially to a mass audience, of course, but people like those here might appreciate it.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 23 Jun 2013 19:06
I rewrote the TADS tutorial as a spanking game...

+ Wearable 'plain pretty blue dress' 'blue dress'
"It's quite plain, but you think it pretty enough. "
Became:
+ Wearable 'plain pretty blue dress' 'blue dress'
"It's quite plain, but you hate how easy it is to lift - and wish you had panties on under it

cottageGarden : OutdoorRoom 'Cottage Garden'
"This neat little garden is situated on the north side of the cottage. A
stream runs along the bottom of the garden, while a short path disappears
through a gap in the fence to the southeast, and another leads westwards down to
the road. Next to the fence stands a small garden shed. "
became
cottageGarden : OutdoorRoom 'Cottage Garden'
"This neat little garden is situated on the north side of the cottage. You've lost count
how many times you've been spanked over your dress here. A
stream runs along the bottom of the garden, while a short path disappears
through a gap in the fence to the southeast, and another leads westwards down to
the road. Next to the fence stands a small garden shed where you are often taken for
bare bottom spankings. "

+ GiveShowTopic @ring
topicResponse
{
"As you hand the ring over to {the burner/him}, his eyes light up in delight
and his jaws drop in amazement. <q>You found it!</q> he declares, <q>God bless
you, you really found it! Now I can go and call on my sweetheart after all!
Thank you, my dear, that's absolutely wonderful!</q><.p>";

became
+ GiveShowTopic @ring
topicResponse
{
"As you hand the ring over to {the burner/him}, his eyes light up in rage
and he grabs you by the arm. <q>You little thief!</q> he declares, <q>I'm going to
spank you so hard you'll never sit again! After that you'll go to the woman's prison
where they'll strap naked you at least once a week</q><.p>With that he raises your
dress to your arm pits, take you over his knee, and starts spanking your bare bum";

And so on... But I never did get around to expanding on it....

Goodgulf

Underling
Male Author

England
#24 | Posted: 29 Jun 2013 23:02
Video games featuring spanking? Well, if you're running Flash Player then I can offer this (clicky!) - there's precious little story to it though!

I do think a text-based adventure game would lend itself best. I used to have a program called The Quill - which I'd forgotten all about until I read this thread! - for the ZX Spectrum. It allowed you to write games of that type. I'm sure there are other programs out there now that are a lot more sophisticated than that one was. DLandhill, I must check out TADS.

On the other hand, if we're talking about an arcade-type game then the spankers are better served than the spankees when it comes down to the act itself - after all, being spanked is a relatively passive activity that doesn't lend itself well to computer input. I've often thought that the camera-type controllers that translate your movements into on-screen actions (such as Kinect for the Xbox) would be ideal for developing that kind of game.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 1 Jul 2013 20:02
Kinect would be ideal.

Now I'm picturing people fanning their laps in real life as they spank in a game.

Thanks for providing the wonderful mental image.

Goodgulf

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 00:36
Wasn't there an adult game for the Wii that involved spanking? I remember a trailer showing a Wii handset being stuffed down the back of someone's pants so that spanking them moved the handset and racked up the score. The Prime Minister banned the game from being imported into Britian on the grounds that that sort of game wasn't part of British culture, or some such rubbish...!

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 00:42
Following on from my previous post (I always think of something else to say just after I've clicked 'Post
Message'), don't they make paddle-shaped Wii controllers for use in tennis-type games? Perhaps those who have a Wii could make up their own way of playing the game... More fun than watching Wimbledon! (Or perhaps you could somehow combine the two?).

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 09:09
It seems that they have made a spanking game for the wii. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqGOJEpTR4A&list=PLD49DA037E7E4944C&index=3 to see it in action.

The link at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Dare
has more info on it.

Goodgulf

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 15:59
Well, that's an interesting little video.

In fact, watching it reminds me that this thread is the ideal opportunity to plug my own little story, "The Proper Care of the Wii Remote".

Lucian
Male Member

England
#30 | Posted: 2 Jul 2013 22:59
I think the best would be some form of detective story - you can get to spank these characters, but only if you can prove that they're doing something wrong. The St Trinians cartoons and films spring to mind - a school full of girls up to all kinds of illegal schemes.

Page  Page 3 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
brushonthebare, Derrick30, Februs, KatiePie, littleb, tarzan, trojan1a
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9