The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking story for a video game?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 20 Jun 2013 16:24
Anyone remember Baldur's Gate? Whenever a young NPC saw you doing something wrong they'd say you better not or you might get spanked. Break into a house and if a kid saw you doing it then the kid would tel you to leave or his parents would spank you - that sort of thing.

All you need is a bit of world building and any game could have spanking in it. Add a fifties attitude to any setting (While explaining why it's there) and the game has spanking. Young people at a school or wizard's guild (Harry Potter with spanking), playing 20 somethings in a world where paternalistic (or materialistic) spankings are the norm - name the setting and it's easy to add spanking.

The hard part would be getting someone to write it. Spankers are so diverse that there's not really a market here. Many of us wouldn't buy something that had M/f, F/m, F/f, and M/m spankings in it because we wouldn't want to play with some of those genres. Then there's every different forms of spanking - ritualistic, spur of the moment, hand, canes, whips, clothed behind, naked subject - the list is endless. To make it would it would have be a sex game with spanking, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some low budget ones like that on various websites.

The idea of having spanking as a background element in a game is a wonderful one, but it doesn't really fit with the current culture. If it was young people being spanked then critics would scream child abuse. If it's woman being spanked then the mob would scream sexism. If it's males, then people would scream that it's trying to exploit the novelty of spanking with reverse sexism.

That said, if anyone knows of any good spanking games (even text adventure ones) I'd be happy to hear about them.

Goodgulf

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 20 Jun 2013 17:55
I would say that a spanking game would have to stick to either male or female spankees -- chase two rabbits and catch neither, as they say.

But of course, there are many possible settings. My ideas try to use spanking not as something in background, but rather as something that is integral for the gameplay. For example, in most RPGs you can buy, win or steal 101 different kinds of sword, so why not 101 implements from regular to over-the-top things like platinum hairbrushes?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 01:06
Many moons ago I wrote about an attempt to get full virtual reality. I had a company coming out with a helmet that, when you put it on, put your consciousness into a computer program. That first story was:
VR 1.0
and of course one of the first thing they did with it was work out VR spankings (as a test of the system), then write games that sometimes included spankings. And then there was the "child minder" series, where the computer could babysit your kids and virtually spank them it needed.

It was followed up by:
Adventures In VR - Nancy Drew
- which was planned to be the first of a series of VR stories (but turned out to be the only one). In this story someone tried to make a crappy game sell better by including lots of Easter Eggs. As in "ignore the game, look for the Easter Eggs" marketing method. And while the main game didn't have spanking, well, it was a nice Easter Egg to include.

Of course time doesn't stand still. VR didn't come around as planned and some parts of the story didn't age well. For example, when they are buying games and other programs people go to a store as opposed to downloading them off the net. There are a few things like that dating the stories, but they are still nice stories.

But I can see a spanking scene being hidden in a real game as an Easter Egg that players strive to uncover. To either get to spank a character in the game or have their character spanked in an odd way that has nothing to do with the game at large. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an Easter Egg like that in an existing game.

Goodgulf

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 07:02
Goodgulf: From what I understand, spanking scenes are sometimes present in H-games, but usually not the center focus. There's a PSP game called "Criminal Girls" which is all about punishing girls, including spankings (you play as something like Hell supervisor tasked with correcting the wayward souls) but it was never released in English.

penmask
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 09:45
Tales of Symphonia had a spanking scene right at the beginning when an NPC's older sister catches you and your friend in some volcano dungeon or something. (It's been a while since I've played it)

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 09:51
penmask: No, it was a temple -- main character and his friend went to a temple where their friend was about to be officially acknowledged as the Chosen and savior of the world. Both the spanker and the spankee are playable characters.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 14:08
myrkassi:
There's a story on the site called 'School Daze' - I can't remember the author offhand - set in a reality TV programme that could, I think, become a video game.

Thrre are actually four different stories with "School Daze" in the title. (collect them all!) The one you refer to is "Strange: School Daze" by Susan Thomas, and well worth reading.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 18:12
I'm glad to hear that "Tales of Symphonia" has a spanking scene in it. Searching, I discovered that someone put it on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UIlbpVJ_o
- and that's more or less what I meant about spanking as a background element. The spanking isn't a huge part of the story (or something that you work towards) but they are kids where spankings happen and a spanking gets dished out.

As for
Fulgur:
"Criminal Girls"

, it sounds nice, but when I looked it up I found that H stood for hentai and generally avoid that subject. Yes, hentai sometimes have spankings, but it also has tentacles and sometimes after seeing a page of the hentai pictures I feel the need to scrub my browser's cache.

But I was able to find a preview of that game - one that includes "punishment time" - at http://www.siliconera.com/2010/11/16/criminal-girls-trailer-is-only-partially-covered -up-so-please-dont-watch-it-at-work/

Personally, I think spanking could enhance most video games - just as a spanking scene or two could enhance most movies and TV shows. Here's hoping we see more of them.

But for a game featuring them... how about a game that is a "realistic" adaption of one of Enid Blyton's books? The non-modernized version where there were the occasional spanking because when she was writing (in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s) spankings occasionally happened. Have them as a background element or as "you lose big". Say if you slightly screw up your character has to stay in his (or her) room for the afternoon but if you hit what normally would be a "you die" place your character gets a spanking? Or have a naughty/nice alignment system where if you get too many naughty points your character is spanked?

Of course, gamers being gamers there would be some trying to max out the spankings. Not because they were into spankings but because it's a way of stretching the game. I can see people posting "I got the naughtiest girl in school* achievement in only 3:21:43!".

Goodgulf

* = The Naughtiest Girl in School was the title of one of Blyton's books. Alas, while someone was threatened with a hairbrush the school was progressive and didn't have corporal punishment.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 22:25
Goodgulf: The main question is: who is the player? My ideas are more about player-as-spanker, your seem to be more about player-as-spankee

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 21 Jun 2013 23:16
It could go either way - many games allow you to play both the "good" and "evil" side of things (so games will play the game twice).

So there could the side that is spanked: The students at Hogwarts, the secretaries goofing off at the company, etc.
Then there's the side that spanks: the teachers, the bosses, etc.
You play the side you want to.

Maybe there are two paths for the main character. Say that the character has to choose between being responsible and being immature. That could lead to a mature 19 year old spanking or an immature 19 year being spanked (with the alignment system being mature/immature rather than naughty/nice).

But again, I can't see the game working if it is completely centered around spanking. I think it would have to be a game that has spanking elements rather than a spanking game... The spankings being something that might or might not happen in the day rather than being the point of the game.

Unless it was like the classic Leisure Suit Larry game where you spend hours tracking down the various items you need to reach your goal. You know the type: use the magnet to get the hairpin from the sewer grate. Use the hairpin to pick the lock on the hairbrush display and take the hairbrush, but then you have to get proof of guilt so you gather items and solve puzzles to prove that the girl needs a spanking. Then solve another group of puzzles to track the girl down and corner her somewhere you can actually spank her.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
ElegantSpanker, spankedbywife, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9