The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Spanking story for a video game?

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 26 Oct 2014 01:57
Rather than a school (which brings the age question into the story) how about a residence for college students? That adds various other things that the girls can get up to - especially if set in the US where the drinking age is 21.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 26 Oct 2014 07:29
Goodgulf: Well, a "school" is a neutral word that can cover any age
As for boarding school, I didn't want that because the number of girls would be too high. I wanted a house, though it might be school-affiliated (a dormitory, for example), because it has limited space. So you might get 4-6 girls (depending on chosen level of difficulty). Also, the specific girls would be chosen at random from the pool which would increase replayability. There's also a possibility of multiple levels where you expand your house over summer vacation with money you get from parents so you can get more girls next year, etc.
I also wanted you to have some say over your boarders. For example, you might leave a room vacant before you start -- you get less money, but you become open to various events that could land a new guest during the school year, and these guests might be more variable -- a girl you know from your childhood, a fugitive running from home, an amnesiac you found at your door...

Some other features would be:
Personal implement rankings -- each girl responds well to some spanking implements and badly to others. This depends on her personal history and you have to watch some of her events to properly understand it.
The spanking peddler -- or a shop; place where you can buy spanking implements. Lots of humor in the interactions there, for example he has an "assistant" who you can try the implements on, but she's an absolutely deadpan girl and no matter how much you spank her you won't get more than a disinterested "ouch... I guess..." from her.
Various positions and implement types are unlocked through conversations. You start with only minimum (OTK and hand). On higher difficulty level, you always start with this, on lower levels you can use anything you've already unlocked from the start.
In particular, spanking on the bare is NOT automatic at higher levels and you have to earn that particular privilege with every girl.

And to all this, the girls themselves. You can have some "normal" ones, some with unusual backgrounds (like daughter of a mafia boss) or even (maybe with expansion packs) girls whose background reaches to realms of sci-fi or fantasy.

Fulgur
Male Author

Czech_Rep
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 27 Oct 2014 08:49
For the record, I believe that my Discipline Research Club series could work pretty nicely as a visual novel

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 12
dund93, ebbetsjim, Hotscot, hydegreen, iron10, Odysseus600, Rain, saralta, TomTop, waladom
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9