LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 10 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 16 17 »»
MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#91 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 00:56
I'm surprised no one has mentioned The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family yet.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#92 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 03:02
MarkPhoenix:
CrimsonKidCK: Has anyone ever suggested how super-powerful Clark Kent ("Smallville") could end up on the receiving end of a good buttwhacking? (I don't remember any, even though IMHO his personality isn't all that 'toppish.'
Kryptonite in the paddle. Or, given your particular preferences, you could have his cousin Kara doing the spanking.

Well, the kryptonite ("meteror rocks") would be painful to Clark but it would be its presence near him that would hurt him, whether it was in a paddle that was striking his posterior or not likely wouldn't be material to the degree of pain--in fact, drawing the paddle back to swing, and hence marginally father away from his body, would presumably give him some slight momentary lessening of the pain involved.

However, there was an episode in which trace amounts of kryptonite had the effect of somehow eliminating Clark's powers (he was trapped in an underground tunnel with Lex Luthor) seemingly without point-blank causing him any other discomfort of and by itself. Clark could be spanked under such circumstances, at least within the "Smallville" continuity (which in this case is contradicted by what DC Comics states as the effects of green kryptonite).

Of course, Clark lost his Kryptonian powers on several occasions in "Smallville" (which I pretty much lost interest in once Lex and Lana Lang were gone as regulars), including the brief situation described above, so without his super strength/invulnerability he could be spanked just like anyone else. AFAIK the classic way to temporarily remove a Kryptonian's powers on Earth (which I've used in spanking-oriented fanfiction) would be to somehow change the solar radiation he/she was receiving into that of a red sun (like Krypton had) rather than a yellow one (like Earth has).

However, WITH the full powers of a Kryptonian on Earth, I don't know if Clark could be effectively spanked even by Kara, because I'm uncertain of how much actual pain (as opposed to applying mere force and impact) one superpowered Kryptonian could cause another. Remember Superman fighting the three evil Kryptonians in the "Superman II" motion picture? They were knocking each other around all over the place, but I don't believe that they were causing one another any true pain.

Kara (Supergirl in the comics) was/is a very attractive young woman and she could easily restrain a normal Terrestrial human and spank him/her, but IMHO it wouldn't be as much fun being corporally chastised by a pretty female who was smacking my seat (bottom bare or clothed would be effectively immaterial) with perhaps two percent of her total strength... --C.K.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#93 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 20:15
MarkPhoenix:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned The Brady Bunch or The Partridge Family yet

Those shows are getting cut to pieces during syndication. Any non-PC stuff is being removed. There's one scene in the Brandy Bunch where the youngest two are heading out to the backyard in bathrobes to do some nude sunbathing because sunlight is good for them. Alice stops them and sends them back to their rooms - and when they point out that sunlight is good good for you (vitamin D) she pointed out that vitamin C was good for you too but you don't go around taking baths in orange juice.

No, I didn't see those show when they first run - I saw them when they were syndicated as cheap shows on network TV before the cable explosion. And yes, when I was when I was Cindy's age I thought she should have gotten some good, hard spankings. And when I was Jan's age I wanted to see her getting spank, but quickly switched my sights to the more mature Marsha... Which would have given Jan another thing to complain about and another reason to spank her.

Goodgulf

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#94 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 23:15
I have come up with another idea, in England we have a quiz program called The Weakest Link, and it's hosted by a woman called Anne Robinson, who is a stern looking woman, fair figure, early 60's and an acid tongue that she uses with abandon on all the contestants to try and make them feel small.
There are usaually a large party to start off with and they answer questions in rotation and vote each other off until there are only 2 left who go head to head answering 5 questions in the final, the winner takes the cash prize which has accrued over the rounds, and the loser gets nothing.
My idea is the final loser will get to give Anne a spanking with what ever instrument they want, whether they be male or female, young or old, for 100 whacks for the waspish tongue that she has used throughout the show, I'm sure the raitings will go through the roof.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#95 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 23:23
CrimsonKidCK:
Of course, Clark lost his Kryptonian powers on several occasions in "Smallville" (which I pretty much lost interest in once Lex and Lana Lang were gone as regulars), including the brief situation described above, so without his super strength/invulnerability he could be spanked just like anyone else. AFAIK the classic way to temporarily remove a Kryptonian's powers on Earth (which I've used in spanking-oriented fanfiction) would be to somehow change the solar radiation he/she was receiving into that of a red sun (like Krypton had) rather than a yellow one (like Earth has).

Strictly sticking to Smallville, blue kryptonite neutralized Clark's powers as long as he was in physical contact with it ("Blue"). Bring him in contact with it again, and Clark would be vulnerable enough for a spanking. The question then would be who would do the spanking. Chloe? Lois? Black Canary?

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#96 | Posted: 15 Mar 2011 23:28
hairbrushedhubby:
I have come up with another idea, in England we have a quiz program called The Weakest Link, and it's hosted by a woman called Anne Robinson, who is a stern looking woman, fair figure, early 60's and an acid tongue that she uses with abandon on all the contestants to try and make them feel small.

There was a short-lived US version of Weakest Link several years ago, and the producers brought Anne Robinson over to host it. I loved the show, especially her acid tongue.

I have a variation on your story idea. Imagine the ascerbic Ms. Robinson telling contestant, "You ARE the weakest link -- Bend over!"

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#97 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 00:34
MarkPhoenix:
Strictly sticking to Smallville, blue kryptonite neutralized Clark's powers as long as he was in physical contact with it ("Blue"). Bring him in contact with it again, and Clark would be vulnerable enough for a spanking. The question then would be who would do the spanking. Chloe? Lois? Black Canary?

Well, I pretty much gave up on "Smallville" after season six, but my choice would be for Lois to paddle Clark's bare behind once his powers had been removed, because she's assertive and independent enough to do a thorough job of it and she'd enjoy making him squirm and squeal as a kind of "friendly revenge" based on their rivalry as reporters.

Early in their relationship she was somewhat condescending to him (calling him "Smallville" in reference to his small-town, presumably unsophisticated background), so if she'd had the opportunity to demonstrate her "superiority" by blistering his naked buttocks back then she likely would've reveled in it.

In the classic DC Comics continuity, exposure to gold kryptonite radiation would eliminate a Kryptonian's super powers, but the effect was permanent... --C.K.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#98 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 02:39
Strange, I see all these people commenting on what TV shows that needed spankings. I can't think of ANY show that would not be improved by adding a good spanking to it, even the nightly news or the stock market report.

There is no show that I can think of that would not become one of my favorites if it had spankings regularly featured. Even the Weather Channel could use some spankings. Some of those weather girls are pretty cute.

"This evening expect to see a warm front in the southern regions."

Yes!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#99 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 07:21
Sort of on The Weakest Link thing. I can remember seeing a contestant years ago on our version of Wheel of Fortune miss out on getting the easiest phrase at the end of the show, and when she saw the reveal she was obviously disgusted with herself, as they got ready to wrap the episode, the hostess, a pretty young thing called Kerrie Friend asked mock sternly: 'Do you want to bend over now?' I'm still wondering if young Kerrie applied the cane to the contestant's derriere backstage after the cameras stopped rolling.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#100 | Posted: 16 Mar 2011 11:47
Seegee:
'm still wondering if young Kerrie applied the cane to the contestant's derriere backstage after the cameras stopped rolling.

Ww can only hope.

Page  Page 10 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
78spank, Artemishel, Erdling85, hd1865, JanushPawlon, novak, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9