LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 12 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
catmama
Female Member

USA
#111 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 16:49
I would love to have seen Simon Cowell take Paula Abdul over his knee on American Idol when she was blathering on and not making any sense. I would have called in my vote for that.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#112 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 20:07
Here are a few of my favorite TV fantasies:

Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) on the old Dick Van Dyke Show, She used to strut around with her pert bottom tightly encased in those tight Capri pants which made her nether creeks seem to beg for some stinging discipline. One show ended with Rob chasing her around the living room and swatting her seat with a rolled up newspaper. But he was a poor excuse for a spanker and a newspaper is not a suitable spanking implement. She was totally ripe for a spanking and it wouldn't have taken much of an imagination to come up with a better scene than that.

And I always wanted to see Catwoman (Julie Newmar) spanked on the old Batman TV show. I used to fantasize about her bending over in that skin tight leather "cat suit" and spanked by Bat Girl with the "bat Paddle." Or OTK with the "bat hairbrush." The possiblities were endless.

Another was the TV show Maude. Maude's daughter Carol (Adrienne Barbeau) was perfectly suited for some maternal discipline.

Donna Pinciotti (Lauara Prepon) on That 70s Show and the girls on Charmed are high on my list as well.

Someone mentioned Meadow Soprano, another excellent choice. But of all the Soprano's women, I would have preferred to see Adrianna La Cerva (Drea De Matteo) get that gorgeous backside of hers tended to with paddle, strap or hairbrush.

Mary Camden, played by the gorgeous Jessical Biel, on the old Seventh Heaven show. Her character went through a rebellious period where she seemed to be begging to be spanked.

And someone mentioned the women of The FOX News Channel. I would love to see Kimberly Guilfoyle and Andrea Tantaros of The Five get their backsides blistered with a paddle while they bend over the back of those chairs that they sit in and tease the male audience by flashing their legs. Another favorite is Liz Claman of Fox Business News. Her bottom needs to be turned as red as her hair.

The Weather Channel. Stephanie Abrams is one of the more spankable women on TV in my opinion. And don't forget about blond weather babe, Crystal Egger. Her bubble butt was made for spanking!

Actually, when I watch TV I am imaging every woman I see getting a spanking. These are just a few of my many favorites.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#113 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 20:55
Speaking of Maude, once read something from CF where her daughter id get spanked. Of course Maude needed it herself! Likewise the Golden Girls, and Laverne and Shirley from that same general time period.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#114 | Posted: 17 Sep 2012 21:39
Someone mentioned Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul. I don't watch the show, but along those lines in a similar talent show I think it's You Think You Can Dance, can someone please give the overexcited redhead; Mary Murphy a reason to scream like an idiot.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#115 | Posted: 18 Sep 2012 18:20
Wrestler 24. I am with you. If there is one politician, that needs to have her bloomer's taken down. It's that loudmoth republican female called Sarah Palin. If I was the President, I'd have brought her to the Oval Office, and commanded her to bend over my desk. Soon I would be raising her dress waist high, and down her panties to around her knees, so that her bottom would be bare. Then proceed to cane her 'six of the best', six of the very best strokes, upon her naked rear end, with this pliable stinging spanking implement.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#116 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 00:18
i agree that any show would be better if the female lead was spanked ( i am a m/f or f/f fan only) There was an artist called Endart that did some great tv spankings and the Batman Julie Newmar was one of the best. I remember Petticoat Junction as my favorite fantasy spanking show although i do have to admit almost every show that has been mentioned i did think that a spanking would have helped the show. I thought of THAT GIRL and TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT as great spanking themed stories. Another series i would have liked to see was a current series called TWO BROKE GIRLS (they have great bottoms and attitudes for spanking). lets not forget THREE'S COMPANY; BLANSKY'S BEAUTIES; BJ AND THE BEAR, and of course BROADSIDE. (*Note more is better*). The stories that could be written just flood the imagination and i do thank allthe authors that have written a fan-fiction story as they were all great fantasies and i did think of them. One last series of note to me was GILMORE GIRLS (there were some outfits that Lauren Graham wore that just begged to be otk for some smacks. Thanks for the great thread.
Jim

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#117 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 01:45
The best TV spanking that I saw was Britta getting switched on the series "Community". It is played for laughs but it is still good. The expressions on Britta's face as she realizes how much it is going to hurt are great. It is at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU7QDGT4zZY

There is a longer version that shows what leads up to the spanking that I have downloaded but I can't find it on the web anymore but this shorter version shows all the spanking.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#118 | Posted: 19 Sep 2012 09:25
sixofthebest:
If there is one politician, that needs to have her bloomer's taken down. It's that loudmouth Republican female called Sarah Palin.

I think she must be a lookalike but it's still worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjZu31kQq2A

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#119 | Posted: 20 Sep 2012 17:34
I have very much enjoyed reading this thread and wanted to offer my comments based on the comments of other posters.

I agree with others Kim in "24" was a deserving brat who broke rules and endangered herself. I would have liked to see Jack take a wooden paddle to that pert backside.

Buffy being spanked was addressed and the idea of having another vampire slayer doing the honors makes sense. For this task I nominate, Faith. She is best equipped to deal with Buffy.

Also, the short dresses the ladies wore on the original Star Trek carelessly showing their panties makes my list for needed added spankings.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#120 | Posted: 20 Sep 2012 17:57
I don't know if anybody noticed this, but there was an excellent set-up and near miss in the recent History Channel mini-series on the Hatfield-McCoy feud that starred Kevin Kostner as Devil Anse Hatfield and Bill Paxton as Randall McCoy. In about the middle of the series one of the McCoy girls, now a teenager meets a Hatfield boy and at a fair and they hit it off and lose track of time. The McCoys go home without her and she comes walking in the next morning.

The scene is perfect. The whole family is outside the house watching her wander in, worried and shamefaced. They make a semicircle as she approaches the front porch. Randall emerges from the house and onto the porch. In his hand he is holding a doubled over leather strap. There is dead silence. Everybody knows what happened. You just know that he is about to say, "Allright girl, you just get yourself on out to that woodshed. You know what you got coming."

Instead he says something about how she has shamed the family and tells her to get out of his sight and never come back.

Did anybody else see this?

Page  Page 12 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 13
Balor, chris37, micro43, Nelon, spkcomics
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9