The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What's your favourite implement?

Page  Page 2 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 7 Jan 2017 13:45
My favourite to receive is the lochgelly tawse as it packs a punch and builds up a lot of heat. It also causes less marks afterwards providing one can stay fairly relaxed during play.

In fantasy it is the birch as I think of it is as the most extreme implement. However, the birch I experienced was not too bad whereas some heavy wooden paddles are to be feared. So it does depend on the weight and severity of application.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#12 | Posted: 7 Jan 2017 18:55
My favoured implement without doubt is the cane, to me it evokes very strong emotions.
In my quest to look at why, i considered it may be because i can own the implement culturally, it has a place in the UKs history domestically, educationally, judicially and even militarily, but it just might be because that is what 'floats my boat'.

The cane it certainly left its mark on my psyche.....other parts might have been made an impression upon also.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 7 Jan 2017 23:33
Mine is the hand, always.
If I want more, then it's followed by a lady's bedroom slipper, riding bat/slapper, or light leather paddle, and several others.

Johnswitch
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 9 Jan 2017 00:00
1 hand 2 hair brush 3 small paddle I just like the closeness and O T K you could most likely use other things but there would need to be a smacking sound for me to be happy.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 19:08
Having grown up in Scandinavia in the 60s it means that I unfortunately suffered a completely spank free childhood and have no concept what so ever what it might feel like, which probably shines through my stories from time to time. No, all the time I guess, but one can at least dream and imagine what it would be like. I have only experience from dishing out a lame hand spanking from time to time, which I find extremely exciting (between adults in agreement). I think it is the first hand skin contact that does it. I think I would have problems with an implement and it is probably much more difficult to balance the effect as well. Receiving, I have no idea and have no first hand experience and no second hand from watching anyone in real life getting it either. Life can be so unfair sometimes.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 19:52
Glagla:
Life can be so unfair sometimes

Damn. You made me sad
I guess if you're into it (and we are), there are pros and cons to growing up in a spanking culture. I lived in France for many years as a kid, and therefore got to watch countless spankings, but on the other hand, it wasn't particularly fun always being slightly afraid that some big person might hit you.

Then I went to university in the southern U.S. for a couple years as an adult, and if the subject ever came up, found that pretty much half the Americans I met had been whipped senseless with belts as children. Which I thought was horrifying, but then their limits for "harsh" games were way higher, and perversely that suited me fine... Once, this one guy even brought the very belt he had been spanked with, and was aggressively, alarmingly happy to use it on someone else (me).

What's the moral of the story here, I don't even know... Getting our jollies comes at a great price to other's people's childhoods or something? I dunno.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 20:14
Yes it is kinda weird. We who enjoy it as adults were rarely exposed to it as kids, except maybe for the over excited boyfriend you had in the USA. I wonder if he was really into it or if it was a revenge type of thing to make up for his own childhood. Or if you are just gifted with an exceptionally spankable arse, then I'd understand his cravings. So I dunno, I don't feel that my kink comes from any kid getting beaten or not as I didn't see or experience anything, but I do wonder if I'd have had this kink if I had had an abusive childhood. Or maybe not abusive, one that involved spankings, it doesn't have to mean abusive. Except if you count Swedish law I guess. I'm again speaking only from my own experience here. In France and the USA (not to mention good old UK) the belt seems to have put to plentiful use while we suffered a completely spank free childhood here in Sweden. I would probably have been scared to death though had spankings existed here when I was a kid and I have no idea if it would have prevented me from developing my kink.

JohnStevens
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 17 Jan 2017 04:10
Favorite to give - we have a Marwood Junior from Cane-iac that is just the right balance of sting and sound without too much pain ---- it is the only paddle my wife can handle receiving as she has a low pain threshold.

For me to receive - I love wooden hairbrushes (perfect balance of pain and symbolism) and clear acrylic paddles (my wife loves the view).

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 17 Jan 2017 15:00
I have always found the cane to be the most fascinating implement. A small thin one can be bent to fit in my handbag and a woman can merely flick her wrist to inflict a very stinging stroke. It lends itself to ceremonial discipline and inspires fear. The tawse is similar but does not have all these attributes. Other implements are crude by comparison. Hand spanking of course is its own superb way of making discipline more personal and one might wear a spanking glove to protect your spanking hand. But just to see the reaction when someone is told that they are to get the cane...

Often123
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 17 Jan 2017 21:51
lesliejones:
Hand spanking of course is its own superb way of making discipline more personal and one might wear a spanking glove to protect your spanking hand.

Now we're talking, Ms. Jones.

Page  Page 2 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
ArthurRanc, FiddlersGreen, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9