LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What's your favourite implement?

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
Spainker
Female Member

Spain
#71 | Posted: 7 Dec 2017 21:26
Hello!! This is my first post here so I Will just introduce myself briefly before answering. I am 36 old woman from Spain, fascinated by everything that has to do with spanking. I have only really started to Talk to other spankos about It and I am discovering a great world in Spanking. I am glad I started. I prefer spanking over being spanked but I am a switch, actually.
Anyway, without any further ado, I Will answer: my favourite implement is the hand, the slipper and belt. These are the implements that are linked to physical punishment in my country. This doesnt mean that I dont like others, like for example, the wooden spoon.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 8 Dec 2017 00:09
Spainker:
Hello!! This is my first post here

and you're very welcome!

I am also a switch and share your enthusiasm for those implements - and they are all readily available in a domestic setting and don't give anything away if left lying around!

(Not that anyone would be likely to leave a hand lying around!)

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 8 Dec 2017 01:39
Welcome Spainker.Like your moniker This may be crazy and out of line,but here it goes. Spain has the most beautiful women golfers in the world. Aza, Belen and Beatriz are gorgeous. Would you like to spank them? Maybe we need a new stream about athletes, male or female.

Spainker
Female Member

Spain
#74 | Posted: 8 Dec 2017 07:45
Hey AlanBarr, I am glad you like them, for me these options are very convenient, and as you say, there is a feeling I get from them as being very familiar, doméstic, not cumbersome and quite realistic. That said, I really insist, I am not disgusted by the thought of trying and exploring with other things. I am a teacher, and I forgot to mention the wooden rule!

Yankee, my moniker is the result of a two seconds decision. At least it is humorous. I like the pun intended. To spankos, I write I am a sp. teacher, (Spanish or spanking?) If I say that I am in a Spanish mood (spanking mood?) then you may have a spanking coming. And dont forget the s(pain) that a spanking can cause. Well all that going on in my mind in the gap of two seconds and booom, Spainker.
To be perfectly honest, I didnt know who these golfers were as I have no idea about golf, but I am more into spanking men (evil laughter) and the more authority they have, all they better! I have a fantasy of spanking a plane pilot for example, lol, and if you mentión golf, I mention ópera, I know this is very very very weird, but as an ópera lover, I would like to spank ópera singers in their fancy outfits. I love uniforms, all kinds.

Spainker
Female Member

Spain
#75 | Posted: 8 Dec 2017 08:03
Not that I wouldnt like to be spanked by a pilot...

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#76 | Posted: 8 Dec 2017 09:16
Welcome Spainker. We do have something in common. You like to spank men, I like being spanked by women. Now if we could just meet... RK.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 10 Dec 2017 15:18
BlooDenim

Oh! Please don´t spoil a fantasy which works for me!

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 11 Dec 2017 16:33
galt54:
BlooDenim

Oh! Please don´t spoil a fantasy which works for me!

galt54.... I have already promised one of my synthetic birches to a fellow spanker in London, if I can remember to pack it next time I'm down. If you would like one, perhaps if I sent you a photo you could make your own? It woulldn't rot and as curtain rods are very cheap, you could experiment with different lengths until you found a length that suited you best? It all depends how far away the spanker stands and how swishy you like it to be, do be sure to round the ends of the rods properly or they will cut you.

BD

Often123
Male Member

USA
#79 | Posted: 11 Dec 2017 20:49
@ Spainker: I hope to see more from you on this site. Intrigued.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#80 | Posted: 16 Dec 2017 12:58
I bumped into a friend at a BDSM event the other day and she produced an old fashioned curved handled cane that she obviously intended to use that evening. She told me that she had picked it up at a second hand shop here in Johannesburg. This suggests to me that there is good chance that it is a genuine instrument of correction that was used on wayward schoolboys and/or schoolgirls back in the days when caning was a common form of punishment.

Page  Page 8 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Adrian, Dagnir, Phocas, ruari, saxes626, schnuppe
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9