The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fishnets And Spanking

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#41 | Posted: 4 May 2011 21:44
CrimsonKidCK:
I looked it up somewhere else and that website listed fourteen episodes--it's possible that the program's time slot was changed and therefore I lost track of it, because I don't recall that many episodes.

I just checked IMDB, and it lists 13 episodes plus a pilot that was unaired, so that is probably where you're getting the 14 episodes. All 14 are on the DVD set, according to the Wikipedia article.

saetana
Female Member

England
#42 | Posted: 18 May 2011 01:35
Well, reading this discussion gave me a good laugh anyway. On to the subject in question, yes I think (padding in particular, I think a flat surface would work best for imprinting the pattern) a spanking through fishnet tights only would leave a pattern, however the whole idea of it leaves me cold, who wears tights with no knickers (panties for you Americans)? Urgh! Now fishnet stockings (suspenders or hold ups, I like both) are another matter altogether but ain't likely to leave a pattern on the sub's ass, LOL!

On the subject of patterns, I saw a nice paddle the other day with a heart-shaped cut-out, according to reviews on the site it does leave an imprint if you use it hard enough, sounds a bit more to my taste

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 19 May 2011 01:51
saetana:
Well, reading this discussion gave me a good laugh anyway. On to the subject in question, yes I think (padding in particular, I think a flat surface would work best for imprinting the pattern) a spanking through fishnet tights only would leave a pattern, however the whole idea of it leaves me cold, who wears tights with no knickers (panties for you Americans)? Urgh! Now fishnet stockings (suspenders or hold ups, I like both) are another matter altogether but ain't likely to leave a pattern on the sub's ass, LOL!

The way I see it, wearing fishnet tights without panties isn't all that different from the oops-I-forgot-my-panties look that a number of young starlets have been caught sporting. Wearing regular pantyhose without panties, on the other hand, might be a way to be a little risque while maintaining some degree of modesty. And I've heard some women suggest that wearing pantyhose without panties is a little more comfortable.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 19 May 2011 13:36
One thing I find unappealing is pantyhose worn with shorts. Understand that Daisy Duke wore pantyhose under her daisydukes, supposedly at show producers insistence. And so do Hooters waitresses.
Shorts are casual wear, hose of any type speaks of more formal dress. And shorts are meant to show off pretty legs, as well as be cool and comfortable in warm weather, so why defeat purpose by covering them with hosiery?

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 20 May 2011 01:39
In the case of Catherine Bach (the original Daisy Duke), I believe the shorts were so short that the producers insisted on the pantyhose to ensure that she wouldn't have any problems with the network censors.

As for why Hooters Girls wear pantyhose as part of their uniform, I have no idea. I think I should refer you to the blog "Hooters According To Sauce." Sauce is a Hooters Girl, and a columnist for Hooters Magazine -- and she is a damn funny writer. I'm guessing that Sauce could give you the answer if anyone could:

http://www.accordingtosauce.com/

And we're going to have to agree to disagree on the topic of pantyhose with shorts, because I find the look sexy. Personally, I find the whole bare-leg look . . . well, boring.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 20 May 2011 13:35
While I am not a fan of pantyhose worn with shorts,I do find it very attractive on women, especially hose that is colorful or sheer. A woman shown wearing nothing but pantyhose,or pantyhose and panties is certainly very sensual. Sexy lingerie is certainly appealing, and great to work into a spanking story.
Recall a letter to Mr magazine where a woman tells of her spanking as being "right on the seat of my pantyhose." And some other mag, maybe Nugget, ran an F/M letter where the young man who had donned pantyhose got spanked with a hairbrush. A quote was "the seat of my pantyhose was non-existent."
Might take note, those who use implements, could get expensive replacing ruined hose(good excuse to lower them though).
Along those lines, sort of, is a story of mine, where a girl who charged sexy lingerie to the household credit card got spanked on Valentine's Day with it on("Claudia's Valentine's Day)

saetana
Female Member

England
#47 | Posted: 22 May 2011 02:51
I'm actually surprised how many men on here seem to like tights (pantyhose for the Yanks), in my experience there is nothing like a nice pair of stockings (with or without suspenders) to get a man's attention - I well remember playing pool in the pub in my younger days, amazing how many men seem to like watching women play games that involve a lot of bending over

I hate tights personally, only time I ever wear them is the thick Lycra ones (almost leggings) if I'm wearing a short skirt, tights are horribly sweaty and the idea of wearing them without panties is, well, urgh! Although I suppose at least with fishnet tights there would be some ventilation, LOL

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 22 May 2011 03:56
saetana:
amazing how many men seem to like watching women play games that involve a lot of bending over

I don't find that amazing even a bit.

Want to bend over?

blimp
Male Author

England
#49 | Posted: 22 May 2011 10:47
Many years ago in a student bar you would notice how popular a bottled brand of India pale ale was despite it being much more expensive than draught beer, if a certain barmaid was serving because it involved a lot of bending over for her! All the conversations around the bar would stop, as if in some form of religious observance as she actually bent over. I wouldn't dream of taking advantage now and of course the trousers aren't as tight now as they were in the early seventies.

I am not a fan of tights, or fishnets. Black stockings for me every time!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 22 May 2011 12:36
blimp:
if a certain barmaid was serving because it involved a lot of bending over for her! All the conversations around the bar would stop, as if in some form of religious observance as she actually bent over.

Sounds like a religious observance to me, for sure. I think I'm gonna convert.

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
donut88, Filbert74, hunter, WilliamAllen, zacek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9