LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fishnets And Spanking

Page  Page 1 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 00:39
While I was sitting here in a local coffeeshop, I noticed a young lady wearing fishnet tights as she entered. And that started a train of thought that I would like to share with the rest of you.

Imagine that you're writing a story, and the soon-to-be-spanked young lady is wearing fishnet tights. No panties -- just the fishnets. Would they be pulled down before the spanking?

Now, I know that some will insist that the only proper way to administer a spanking is totally bare. But I am wondering if the fishnets would leave a crisscross pattern on the bottom after the spanking is over.

Any thoughts on the matter?

TajMahal
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 05:36
Interesting how our spanking minds work . . .

I have no idea if the fishnets would leave a pattern, but I'd be leaving them up most likely. Kind of like a concession to a woman wearing a thong - "I'll let you keep your panties on" - the woman in fishnets can have the "benefit" of her clothing choice. Of course, as spanker, part of the fun for me is the aesthetic of the bare bottom, so maybe they'd come down for the finale, after an extensive spanking over the fishnets.

Again, interesting topic. It should come up more - I've always associated fishnets with "bad" girls anyway, hope to see you (or someone) work this into a story soon.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 05:57
Bare is Better in my opinion, but then I do not spank as much as get spanked so what would I know...LOL

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 06:11
canadianspankee:
Bare is Better in my opinion, but then I do not spank as much as get spanked so what would I know...LOL

Don some fishnets the next time you get it and let us know.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 10:12
njrick:
Don some fishnets the next time you get it and let us know.

Hey, I am all for equality but they don't look so good on men, me thinks he would need to shave first too

blimp
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 11:52
I am not sure bare is best! I prefer black stockings to fishnet tights (not to wear myself of course!!) but then I am old fashioned in my tastes. As for thongs I cant see the point, something a bit more substantial is surely more sensible especially in a cold climate like ours!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 13:20
A spanking over fishnets , or mesh, is indeed intriguing. Most likely would leave a criss cross pattern. On the other hand,if a paddle or something was used, fishnet or mesh might be shredded, leaving her bottom bare anyhow.
Personally, a great fan of spankings over skimpy clothes that are left in place, like thongs or booty shorts. You'd have have to admit a pair of red cheeks peeking out below a pair of ultrashort cut-offs ,for example, would be a spectacular sight.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 13:22
PinkAngel:
me thinks he would need to shave first too

Whatever for? I thought that's what the fishnet was for - to let the hair out to wave in the breeze.

Redskinluver:
ou'd have have to admit a pair of red cheeks peeking out below a pair of ultrashort cut-offs ,for example, would be a spectacular sight.

You have a point there.

titch
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 13:37
Like Canadianspankee, I'm also always on the receiving end but must say I love to see a young lady wearing stockings and suspenders whilst she is bare bottomed over the knee of another female having her bottom reddened (ewg) A nice idea just came to mind, I could be in the corner hands on head, my bottom glowing whilst all this is happening. My mind seems to be having fun today!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 13:41
titch:
y mind seems to be having fun today!

Isn't the mind a wonderful thing?

Page  Page 1 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
cady09, chris27, derekjster, ebbetsjim, gerard, hydegreen, JanusFanUK, makkunny, rabbitrun, rockytop, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9