LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fishnets And Spanking

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 3 May 2011 06:52
You guys have all gone round the bend; bonkers I say. Except beloved Pink Angel of course!

Fishnet tights? Ewwe! Real fishnet stockings or thigh highs please. I doubt that they would leave a pattern but we should try it out on some willing nubile young thing just to be sure. Grin!

Haary, haary. It's May, it's May. Outdoor spanking starts today!

blimp
Male Author

England
#32 | Posted: 3 May 2011 10:42
njrick:
Jacqueline2:
wonders how PinkAngel KNOWS that they don't look good on men

Quite frankly, I wonder LOTS of things about Pink Angel. Then I think...maybe it's better if I DON'T know.

I expect fishnet tights would look pretty terrible on you, NJ! But it depends on the man! Men with athletic figures like myself might be able to carry it off!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 3 May 2011 12:52
blimp:
I expect fishnet tights would look pretty terrible on you, NJ!

'would look' is right, as the only way it's happening is in the hypothetical

blimp:
Men with athletic figures

I have plenty of athletic figures - baseball stats and such.

blimp
Male Author

England
#34 | Posted: 3 May 2011 15:27
njrick:
'would look' is right, as the only way it's happening is in the hypothetical

Are you sure? I just wonder which man it is exactly PinkAngel has seen in fishnet tights? You needn't be coy with us, NJ! We are all liberal minded here I hope!!

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 4 May 2011 00:03
Jacqueline2:
wonders how PinkAngel KNOWS that they don't look good on men .... presumably she had some experience of the subject ..... ????

Well, she might have seen some guys dressed as Frank N. Furter that didn't look particularly good in the costume.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 4 May 2011 00:18
CrimsonKidCK:
IIRC 5-6 years ago there was an extremely short-lived (maybe a half-dozen episodes) televsion series called "Birds of Prey" which featured several DC Comics superheroines and Black Canary was one of them. Of course, she was a knockout physically and seemed quite assertive emotionally; there was a younger (late-teenaged) female living with Canary and her crimefighting partner (whom I don't remember offhand), I could've envisioned either of the older (early-thirtyish) women putting the teenager bare-bottom-up OTK for a hairbrush walloping on occasion.

There were 13 episodes of Birds Of Prey that were produced:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birds_of_Prey_%28TV_series%29

Black Canary has also appeared in a number of episodes of Smallville. The costume she wears is one of the more recent ones, but it does include fishnets.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 4 May 2011 00:26
blimp:
Are you sure?

Pretty darned sure. I'm sure I would have noticed.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 4 May 2011 03:06
MarkPhoenix:
CrimsonKidCK: IIRC 5-6 years ago there was an extremely short-lived (maybe a half-dozen episodes) televsion series called "Birds of Prey" which featured several DC Comics superheroines and Black Canary was one of them. Of course, she was a knockout physically and seemed quite assertive emotionally; there was a younger (late-teenaged) female living with Canary and her crimefighting partner (whom I don't remember offhand), I could've envisioned either of the older (early-thirtyish) women putting the teenager bare-bottom-up OTK for a hairbrush walloping on occasion.

There were 13 episodes of Birds Of Prey that were produced:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birds_of_Prey_%28TV_series%29

Black Canary has also appeared in a number of episodes of Smallville. The costume she wears is one of the more recent ones, but it does include fishnets.

I looked it uo somewhere else and that website listed fourteen episodes--it's possible that the program's time slot was changed and therefore I lost track of it, because I don't recall that many episodes.

Apparently Black Canary was the teenaged girl, the other (older) two ladies being the Huntress (Batman's daughter) and Batgirl, who was crippled and in a wheelchair.

"Birds of Prey" was set in the future, with Batman retired and having a young-adult daughter, but in the DC Comics continuity Black Canary is apparently of the same generation as Superman and Batman.

"Smallville" also 'plays around' quite a bit with the classic continuity, for example showing Clark Kent (eventually Superman) and Cyborg (of the New Teen Titans) as being about the same age... --C.K.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#39 | Posted: 4 May 2011 12:11
Jacqueline2:
wonders how PinkAngel KNOWS that they don't look good on men .... presumably she had some experience of the subject ..... ????

Sadly so and it takes some recovering from I can tell you

njrick:
Quite frankly, I wonder LOTS of things about Pink Angel. Then I think...maybe it's better if I DON'T know.

*nods* it is definitely safer not to know

MarkPhoenix:
Well, she might have seen some guys dressed as Frank N. Furter that didn't look particularly good in the costume.

Somehow I have never understood that particular play... not sure why but it is def alternative

Oh and thanks Twisted, knew I could count on you

SNM
Male Author

USA
#40 | Posted: 4 May 2011 14:17
PinkAngel:
Somehow I have never understood that particular play

I'm pretty sure that's the point.

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
GivanTake, jogreenknickers, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9