Fishnets And Spanking

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 13:47
njrick:
Isn't the mind a wonderful thing?

Yes indeed, when everything else fails you still have your wonderful imagination, NJ!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 14:03
blimp:
when everything else fails you

Hey! We don't even TALK about that.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 15:32
Redskinluver:
On the other hand,if a paddle or something was used, fishnet or mesh might be shredded, leaving her bottom bare anyhow.

I like that a lot.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#14 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 15:53
njrick:
Hey! We don't even TALK about that.

Oh come on...lets talk about it...so much fun we could have...LOL

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 17:40
TajMahal:
I've always associated fishnets with "bad" girls anyway

I've always associated them with fishermen. Am I missing something?

The idea of bare buttocks bulging and blooming above the rolled-down fishnets is alluring, but it would be a good idea to spank, or perhaps paddle, on the nets first to see if it left a pattern.

Now this young lady who was wearing fishnets as she entered the shop - what was she wearing when she left it?

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 18:15
Really "bad girls" wear red lipstick, black stockings and stilettos, at least they did when I was young! Fishnets sadly, are usually worn by very large women that get drunk at parties.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#17 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 18:23
blimp:
Really "bad girls" wear red lipstick, black stockings and stilettos, at least they did when I was young!

That was such a long time ago too

Plenty of fishnets round here, mostly of the sea-going variety though!!

Of course you could get your lady to sit down for a while with aforementioned fish-net-tights on, then peal them down and fill in the spaces in the pattern... just a thought

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 20:52
Always on the bare. Fishnets come down. Thongs come down EVERYTHING COMES DOWN. How about lying across fishnets?.

titch
Male Member

England
#19 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 21:07
blimp:
Really "bad girls" wear red lipstick, black stockings and stilettos

Yet again, my mind seems to be getting excited but don't all bad girls wield Canes, Straps, Paddles and hairbrushes etc or is that the good girls?

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#20 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 21:25
As I am usually the spankee and my wife the spanker, I have a different slant on fishnet stockings.
She looks absolutely gorgeous when she's wearing them, and as she sits down on the chair or bed ready for my spanking, she pulls up her skirt a little so I get a good view of the top of her legs and the suspender belt holding up the fishnets. I get instantly erect and she notices and laughsWhen I am over her knee she tells me how glad she is that her fishnets have this effect on me, but when the spanking starts no matter what happens to cause it, I must not cum over her fishnets.
I forgot to tell you all that she only wears them for a punnishment spanking.
Anyway, she starts the spanking by hand and as she spanks her other hand is beneath me massaging my erection, and try as I might I cannot stop the obvious end result of this and I cum.
She tells me off for not being able to control myself and now that my erection has begun to wilt, the spanking will start properly. Then leg and arm-locking me in position, she starts with the wooden hairbrush until I'm crying like a baby, no matter how long it takes.
So you see for me fishnets are the bait until I am caught in a net of my own making, and yes, with her help of course, but I love her for it.

Page  Page 2 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
2Bill, Balor, Hotscot, jake210, john4, kenjperr, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9