library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The same but different, what celebrity whould you most like to spank or who you thinks needs a spank

Page  Page 9 of 19: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 18 19 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#81 | Posted: 8 Jan 2021 15:22
galt54
I am inclined to agree with you about Britney. For one thing her behavior has not been that bad, compared to some of her generation. Unlike Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan, for example, Britney did not arrested for driving drunk..
Sexy, yes. Bratty, yes. But not a mean-spirited, selfish snob. And must admit I liked her first two or three recordings, and I like very little of today's music.
I did regard as one who should be spanked, before her meltdown of 2007, which I attribute in part to her cruel treatment by the media and critics. Like I said, compared to what some other celebs have done, her actions were minor.
I did write a BaredAffair type piece about her getting spanked back in 2005 at a site called Spanking WebChat 35, which is long vanished, and have never been able to track it down.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#82 | Posted: 9 Jan 2021 08:22
The Paris Hilton thing where she was eventually jailed is what prompted me to write about a purpose built facility for offenders like Ms Hilton. It was a Bared Affair style piece after the zine's sad demise.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#83 | Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:24
galt54:
Why does everyone seem to pick on Britney?

"Pick ON her"??? I haven't a clue. "Pick her"? Ah, now that I might hazard a guess. She is spankable. There was that whole "hit me, Baby, one more time." And did I mention how eminently spankable she is???

That isn't a reflection that she needs a spanking, but... and I truly detest the saying but it fits on this occasion... that ass! Not as perky as that anymore, ...I think it was FHM magazine photo article, but side view? Yeah, spankable (probably retouched, almost all are I believe, but still...).

She DID have a flight moment there, shaving her head, and such. Her pops had to step in to assert himself as her financial something or other. So she didn't blow her fortune on silliness...

Crass though it might be, it wouldn't hurt (for her to get a spanking or three...).

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#84 | Posted: 10 Jan 2021 13:38
Oh, I never objected to people on spanking sites saying Britney needed one and that she had a spankable bottom, but rather to some of the hateful, mean-spirited stuff about her in the mainstream media. From some of the things said about her, you'd have thought she made a practice of torturingm puppies!
Speaking of spankable bottoms, how about those silly Kardashian women, especially Kim? LOVE the thought of her getting that posterior of hers roasted with a gridhole paddle!
Same for Lady Gaga,JLo, Miley Cyrus, and many others.

Filbert74
Male Member

England
#85 | Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:02
Honestly, are we saying Britney should deserve the skelping with a Lochgelly she should receive! The girl should be tawsed purely because she has such an appealing rear and because it would give great pleasure to all, the fact she doesn't really deserve it merely makes it more amusing.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#86 | Posted: 11 Jan 2021 23:50
Filbert74

I donĀ“t think it would be amusing at all if someone (anyone) gave Britney Spears (or any woman) a "skelping" which was non-consensual.

The mere fact that Britney is a celebrity and a woman does not make her bottom public property. And we spankos must remember that our favourite activity is in fact a species of assault whenever it is non-consensual. Regardless of the fact that we perceive it as being a species of mere fun and games.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#87 | Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:12
Oh, I hope that none of us think Britney(or any woman) should be given a nonconsensual spanking in r/l. But fantasies, and fictional writing, is another matter. We are free to imagine anything that appeals to us. For example, Britney or some other celebrity could find herself thrust into an alternate universe where women are subject to legally sanctioned public paddlings for wearing too-revealing bikinis at the beach!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#88 | Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:37
Redskinluver

It is a good thing that my vanilla wife does not know about what happens to her (bottom) in my fantasies!
She might tear my balls off. (Well, at least she would yell her head off at me in rage!)

Ticklemonster
Male Member

USA
#89 | Posted: 16 Apr 2021 20:59
I am going into the sports world, I would love to see Serena Williams spanked. She has a spectacular bottom for spanking. Another lady I would love to spank is Gabrielle Union.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#90 | Posted: 17 Apr 2021 13:49
Ticklemonster
Certainly agree with you about spanking Serena Williams. She certainly needed one a few years ago when she threw a really nasty tantrum at I believe it was the Australian Open, savagely abusing the woman official who made a call against her, threatening to stuff the tennis racket down her throat or something. Have also seen pictures of her in a very revealing thong bikini. Suggested having the official use a paddle on her at mid court with her wearing it!
Women's tennis of course has a lot of spankworthy bottoms, both past and present, plenty of spanking fantasy scenarios. One of mine was Martina Navratilova getting spanked by one of her exes, author Rita Mae Brown who is also an accomplished equestrienne. I picture Rita Mae applying her riding crop to the seat of Martina's tennis panties!
A couple less familiar are the Burge twins, 2 six foot plus wonen's basketball players, twin towers. Heather and Heidi, 2 stereotypical blonde Southern California girls who had the reputation while playing in college of being difficult and spoiled brats at times. Imagined their coach( a no nonsense woman called Debbie Ryan) marching them into the locker room after one of their tantrums for a sound bare bottom paddling. And someone commenting afterwards that with their height at least they wouldn't have any trouble reaching the mantelpiece to eat their meals!

Page  Page 9 of 19: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 18 19 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 11
Alef, bookkeeper, Hilip, mrswitcheroo, Redwolf64, scuttk9876, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9