library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wanting to get rid of my evil hairbrush!!!!!!

Page  Page 6 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 15:31
Being a firm believer in CP for those who Need it, even though it's not appreciated when it happens, I am thoroughly of the opinion that this Brat's Disciplinarian be notified forthwith of her attempts to get rid of such an effective Disciplinary tool. Then, once the appropriate action has been performed, Jools must sit on a very hard chair while writing and posting to this Library on what occurred.

titch
Male Member

England
#52 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 15:35
jools:
Ha! Now that is not a bad idea smeple, but what about all those deserving men who would like a fair taste of its sting too? Since I am from Hobbit-land, I suggest 'the Fellowship of the Brush' so as not to leave out those naughty boys!!

Jools must be a mind reader because I've been sitting here reading of all these naughty girls deserving to feel the hairbrush and wondering if I dare suggest that I get to use the implements on the dear lady instead of feeling them, I decided two things :

1: No I daren't!
2: No I wouldn't want to swap places, my bottom is far more deserving than hers

Judging by the amount of F/M stories I read on the library, I'm not alone

smeple
Male Author

USA
#53 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 21:16
The key to your response, titch, is that you stated you were "sitting here, reading. . . " i have the feeling that if jools were SITTING here reading all these responses, there would be no need for her to get rid of the hairbrush in the first place!

titch
Male Member

England
#54 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 22:16
smeple

That's true smeple but did I say I was sitting comfortably? because believe me, 'I wasn't

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 22:46
jools:
smeple: Send the brush around the world to all deserving ladies? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Hairbrush, perhaps?Ha! Now that is not a bad idea smeple, but what about all those deserving men who would like a fair taste of its sting too? Since I am from Hobbit-land, I suggest 'the Fellowship of the Brush' so as not to leave out those naughty boys!!

Well, the point of "the Fellowship of the Ring" was after all to destroy the ring, and it wasn't willingly shared at all by Frodo Baggins, once he had acquired it. (I'm guessing that you don't know how to get to Mount Doom, in order to toss the hairbrush to its fiery destruction--"fiery" may be an accurate description of its effect, though.)

You're correct that "Sisterhood" would be a sexist, gender-discriminatory term for those receiving "the Traveling Hairbrush," since we guys certainly deserve sound paddlings as much as you ladies. Perhaps the terms could be combined as "The Fellowship of the Traveling Hairbrush."

(In The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, the punishment for a girl's failure to pass the pants along as scheduled was to be "a severe spanking," administered when the four young women were reunited.)

That's my cogitation, anyway... --C.K.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#56 | Posted: 23 Apr 2014 02:05
jools:
Bogiephil1: What're they gonna do? Send a herd of sheep to the US to rough me up?
NOOOO! I am against animal cruelty!!!!!

Oh, there'd be some animal cruelty alright. Not a fan of mutton but some nice spring lamb wouldn't go unappreciated...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#57 | Posted: 23 Apr 2014 02:49
kerrsutherland:
I am thoroughly of the opinion that this Brat's Disciplinarian be notified forthwith of her attempts to get rid of such an effective Disciplinary tool. Then, once the appropriate action has been performed, Jools must sit on a very hard chair while writing and posting to this Library on what occurred.

My hubby already knows that I plan to get rid of the brush, because I have told him so. He is fine with that because, as he rightfully said, 'it is my brush to do as I want with' since it was given to me as a gift. It is now a very unwanted gift!!!! And he obviously knows that I am going to be a perfect angel from now on

CrimsonKidCK a spanking with that brush makes the unfortunate recipient feel like s/he is sitting in the fiery pit of Mount Doom!!!!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 23 Apr 2014 04:21
Maybe just give it a rest, Jools, not a permanent vacation. Your feelings may change and you might miss it.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#59 | Posted: 24 Apr 2014 13:51
Seegee:
Your feelings may change and you might miss it.

I very much doubt it Seegee

Petespankboy
Male Member

England
#60 | Posted: 11 May 2014 08:16
So Jools, did your spanking hairbrush go to a good home ? Let's hear from the person it has gone too, so that we know what use it is now being put to ! Or whose bottom is it spanking now

Page  Page 6 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 23
Adam4824, DomDavid, Gourmet, Jjkid, Lizchurch, phillipuk, stevenr, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9