library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wanting to get rid of my evil hairbrush!!!!!!

Page  Page 1 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#1 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 10:21
If anyone is interested in a horribly stingy wooden hairbrush (no idea what wood it it) but it stings like a hive of angry hornets, please email me at jools1995@yahoo.co.nz with your postal details so that i can find out the cost of sending it (this is a temporary email acc which I have set up for this purpose)... I am DESPERATE to see the evil brush go to a new home. Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies about why I need to see it GONE in a massive hurry! I am happy to give the brush away for free and to just cover my postage expense. I really just wanna get rid of the thing as fast as possible!!!!!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 10:32
I should probably add that it was designed for spanking and has a painted picture of throbbing bare butt cheeks on the back hehehhe!!! It IS pure torture on the receiving end, so be warned!!!!!, but nice and light to spank with hehehe!!!!

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#3 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 10:57
Jools I think it should be first come, first served! Which means it is mine!!! Pop it in the post to England today please.

I cant guarantee how much use it will get but I would cherish it and present it to the handiest available spanko to use on me whenever I am naughty!!

I can't wait to get it.

Love

Mini. XxxxX

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 11:20
I have already had an email form someone else Mini saying she would love it too. Personally, I just want to get rid of it but would ideally like to cover my postage costs so I dont get into any more trouble hehe

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 13:24
Can't help wondering, Jools - just what happens when your spanker finds out that you've disposed of the evil brush...?

smeple
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 13:26
I am glad to see you found a taker, Jools, and even more pleased that you, um, FELT the need to get rid of it. Which means that it was probably put to good use on you before its untimely mailing. Bravo.

What will be taking its place, though? Belt? Wood Spoon? Cheeseboard? Ouch! You know, sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. . .

Silverlady
Female Member

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 13:41
I think the cheese board will be favourite in Jool Towers. Hahaha!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 13:41
If you put it on eBay along with the story behind it, you might make a small fortune.

titch
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 14:00
Well Jools, I know a certain lady with a birthday coming up and I think if I got her such a brush she would be very happy and I would be able to tell just how much it hurts, because it would be me suffering it's painful ministrations!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 19 Apr 2014 14:27
Jools, it's only an evil hairbrush if you're naughty. Hairbrushes are simply an inanimate object, and need someone to see you being a bad girl. Be a good little girl.

Page  Page 1 of 8: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 11
SlippersSting, Teaboy, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9