library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wanting to get rid of my evil hairbrush!!!!!!

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#31 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 08:38
opb:
Why do I get this burning urge to send a replacement brush to Jools' hubby ?

Ohhhh don't be such a meanie Opb!!!!!!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 14:19
opb:
Why do I get this burning urge to send a replacement brush to Jools' hubby ?

I think we should all do that. Then he'd have dozens of evil hairbrushes to try out on her naughty bottom. Could keep him happy for days!

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#33 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 14:29
Er boys.....how about spreading the love here?

Send one brush to every girl in the library instead.

XxxxX

barb
Female Member

USA
#34 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 14:41
I agree with Mini. Spread the love and send all of the girls one brush. That is only fair!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 16:32
Wait, don't most girls already have their own hairbrush? And often more than one? Why do you need more of them sent from us guys? Or is it like shoes: you can never have enough of them?

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#36 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 16:52
Being a hairdresser, I have dozens...but Jools one is a special spanking brush with a picture of a throbbing butt on it.

I want one like that, Smeple!

XxxxX

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 21 Apr 2014 23:51
jools:
Bogiephil1: I don't know if you've heard but there's a thing now called the Internet, where you can purchase almost anything (and I mean ANYTHING) online
Yep, I know Bogiephil, but for some strange reason many ebay retailers and many other online sellers ship to Australia but not to NZ which severely limits our choices in Godzone!!!!

That seems quite odd. That would be like shipping to the US but not to Canada. Unless there's some kind of laws forbidding such things in NZ. Surely there's no laws against hairbrushes or, say, men's belts?

If nothing else, a friend in Oz could receive it and simply mail it to him, no?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 00:36
To be fair, Canada isn't separated from the US by a body of water the way NZ is from Australia, and don't suggest to them that we're that closely related. They'll hurt you.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#39 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 01:10
Oh opb, that is a mean looking hairbrush indeed. Jools you better look at that brush carefully and think about it being used when he finds out the old one is missing.......... And Why!!!!!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#40 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 01:49
bendover:
Oh opb, that is a mean looking hairbrush indeed. Jools you better look at that brush carefully and think about it being used when he finds out the old one is missing..........

Believe me Ben, Opb's brush looks tame compared to my one... hence why I can't wait to get rid of it! It was actually sent to ME because it's previous owner hated it so much hehe

Page  Page 4 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 12
Darkzone, dominic57, Jackmydaw, Nelon
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9