library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Wanting to get rid of my evil hairbrush!!!!!!

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#41 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 01:57
PhilK:
I think we should all do that. Then he'd have dozens of evil hairbrushes to try out on her naughty bottom. Could keep him happy for days!

Oh, you are SO mean Phil!!!!! I agree with the ladies above.... send all your donations of butt-buster brushes to them instead hehe!

And as Mini has implied, regular hairbrushes do not have the same impact as a purpose-designed spanking brush. I would gladly receive a regular hairbrush as an alternative to my evil bottom-biter!!!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 02:14
jools:
It was actually sent to ME because it's previous owner hated it so much

And you accepted it! My question is . . . Why?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 05:16
I would say possibly for the same reason jools has an issue with it. We could send this brush around the world and it may eventually be reunited with jools after many ladies worldwide have felt it's bite.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#44 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 08:00
Seegee:
We could send this brush around the world and it may eventually be reunited with jools after many ladies worldwide have felt it's bite.

Then I would truly believe in Murphy's Law

opb
Male Author

England
#45 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 08:46
If I recall there was a story here called "The Traveling Hairbrush" which appeared at random just when it was most needed for a deserving bottom.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 09:25
Seegee:
I would say possibly for the same reason jools has an issue with it. We could send this brush around the world and it may eventually be reunited with jools after many ladies worldwide have felt it's bite.

It could be like one of those Christmas fruitcakes that keep getting "regifted" over and over again for years...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 09:28
Seegee:
To be fair, Canada isn't separated from the US by a body of water the way NZ is from Australia, and don't suggest to them that we're that closely related. They'll hurt you.

What're they gonna do? Send a herd of sheep to the US to rough me up?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#48 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 10:33
Bogiephil1:
What're they gonna do? Send a herd of sheep to the US to rough me up?

NOOOO! I am against animal cruelty!!!!!

smeple
Male Author

USA
#49 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 12:46
Send the brush around the world to all deserving ladies? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Hairbrush, perhaps?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#50 | Posted: 22 Apr 2014 14:34
smeple:
Send the brush around the world to all deserving ladies? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Hairbrush, perhaps?

Ha! Now that is not a bad idea smeple, but what about all those deserving men who would like a fair taste of its sting too? Since I am from Hobbit-land, I suggest 'the Fellowship of the Brush' so as not to leave out those naughty boys!!

Page  Page 5 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 10
alfent, Balor, derekjster, Eva, lesni, myrkassi, PinkestOfFloyds, Schoyce1, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9