library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 14 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 12 13 14 15 16  ... 41 42 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#131 | Posted: 28 Oct 2013 11:48
Current favourite: Leia Anne Woods.
Special mention to Paula meadows for the unforgettable photo shoot in Februs in her early forties, a most beautiful mature bum.
Sophie Fennington took a tremendous thrashing as a WRAF many years ago.
Bur Nicky Flynn had a certain "je ne sais quoi" which places her top of my list.
The most titillating film I have watched-and I haven't watched many was at the end of a very second rate naughty girl spanking, the mother or aunty's friend suddenly appeared and started a spanking, tawsing and caning competition in front of a drippy looking bloke who was the partner of one.
They were good looking, in their (late 30s?) and certainly appeared to be really laying it on and the strokes looked genuine, and it gave the impression that they enjoyed it. In my opinion a forgotten classic.
Possibly the only spanking download I would buy, if still available

rollin
Male Member

USA
#132 | Posted: 28 Oct 2013 15:38
Absolute all time No. 1--Jacque of Nu-West. She looks like "Little Annie Fanny" from the old cartoons in Playboy. She was so inspirational I wrote a story about her. It's here in the library.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#133 | Posted: 2 Nov 2013 20:45
Jimisim
Absolutely agreed on your favorite selection of Leia-Ann Woods. She's very attractive, very smart (holds a doctorate in chemistry) and can act. She works great with just about anybody else in the business and while most spanking models/actresses switch from being a bottoms to a top when reaching their mid thirties, Leia-Ann still prefers to bottom and why shouldn't she? Still has fabulous legs and larger bottom than she did when she was younger, but it's still among the firmest and most spankable in the business. May she forever reign!

http://dreamsofspanking.com/shop/tag/Leia-Ann%20Woods

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#134 | Posted: 3 Nov 2013 17:57
poppa_mark:
For me, though I have many favorites from over the years, no one quite rang my bell like Kirri Kelly. Her full round bottom, delightful giggle, and ability to take what ever was dished out and stay in character the whole time made her special.

Right on! Always liked Kiri Kelly. I still have one that she directed and co-stars her husband at the time, Jay Dee, called "Spanking, Spanking, and More...". The last ten minutes or so are one of my all-time favorite spanking scenes.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#135 | Posted: 3 Nov 2013 22:32
Kiri Kelly was one of the great ones but my enjoyment of her work has always been greatly curtailed by the fact that she looks almost exactly like my sister.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#136 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 11:42
ChardT:
Kiri Kelly was one of the great ones but my enjoyment of her work has always been greatly curtailed by the fact that she looks almost exactly like my sister.

I heard the phrase "it's like kissing your sister" but never "it's like spanking your sister"

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#137 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 22:23
ChardT:

Ouch! In more ways than one...

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#138 | Posted: 30 Nov 2013 20:05
Rosaleen Young has already been mentioned on this thread, and she's another favorite of mine. I love the scene at the end of "The Awakening of Innocence," where she asks her aunt if she will spank her again if she's naughty. Her aunt replies, "Well, darling, of course I will if you deserve it." She pauses, then adds in a whisper, "And if you want it."

hineyfan
Male Member

USA
#139 | Posted: 2 Dec 2013 05:41
Have to echo many voices on here and say Amber "Pixie" Wells. hope her health is improved. Debbie from Nu West is also my "legacy" pick. (My first spanking "crush") "Teen" Jessica is also high on my list as is another RS girl the lovely dark skinned Marissa. Since the thread is open for male bottoms as well I pick Spencer from Spanking Central the perfect naughty surfer boy.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#140 | Posted: 20 Dec 2013 18:10
I'm really liking Firmhand's new talent.

Veronica Ricci...a really attractive young woman who seems hell bent on ruining every video she's in. I know people work with her because of her looks and resume, but they just need to stop or to actually direct her. She doesn't cooperate with her fellow actors, she acts like she's always high, she screams in a ridiculous fashion and she spikes the camera. Just awful.

Page  Page 14 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 12 13 14 15 16  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
fenris11, Siergiej345, valentin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9