library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 16 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 14 15 16 17 18  ... 41 42 »»
smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#151 | Posted: 17 May 2014 11:35
Clicking on the link below will bring you to a most excellent British spanking video. In my humble opinion, it strikes just the right balance between discipline and maternal-like concern. The plot is old hat; maid has neglected her chores and so it comes as absolutely no surprise that it will definitely be her comely bare bum which will be paying a stiff price for her inattention to her household duties. You can sense the dread and anticipation, demonstrated by the maid, Chloe rubbing the back of her skirt as she awaits the lady of the house's return with her fearsome looking tawse (one showing an inch gap between the thick split tails). I can just imagine a tingle stirring in the tender cheeks of the pretty young lady's full white bottom, followed by those buttocks twitching and quivering while she contemplates their quick fate. The maid is not a brat, but is immediately contrite and submissive and accepts her punishment bravely. Oh how I so hate screamers and cry babies! And Chloe does indeed possess a fine bottom for the thrashing, as do most spanking models from the UK. The female top, played by the indomitable Miss Smith from SpankingOnline is strict, firm but fair and does not mete out more than what's required to teach young Chloe a valuable lesson. Please enjoy.

http://xhamster.com/movies/2783404/neglecting_chores_spanking.html

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#152 | Posted: 18 May 2014 03:55
For fans who delight in viewing the well strapped bottoms of our cutest and prettiest spanking models, both past and present. and who truly appreciate the unique power of persuasion which all different types of straps can deliver within their stings; I submit the following:

First, are two lessons taught by Dallas of DSH to a girlfriend of his from about a decade ago. May I introduce the more than lovely Scarlett. Other than Chloe Elise, Scarlett possesses the most perfect bottom I have ever seen to absorb the hot sting of cowhide when so vigorously and expertly applied. Her plump, but firm oval cheeks are just made to play host to the strap and no one, I mean no one knows how to tan a young lady's bare tender hide better than Dallas using any variety of leather implements. Click directly below for some intense action. WARNING not for the faint hearted:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1949337/unexpected_strapping.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1794161/please_sir_i_039_m_so_sorry.html?embed=related

Next up is a short clip from Real Spanking. com. and the model is not known to me. Boy, is it merely my imagination or are narrow thin straps just as devastating to a pert pair of feminine cheeks as the wider, thicker ones. Just enjoy:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1964766/ready_to_receive.html?embed=related

Lastly, a Firm Hand model turned top, Michaela McGowan, a knockout by any definition thrashes her uber-attractive blonde intern with twenty licks which leaves the recipient's gorgeous bottom very red indeed! The strap Michaela employs looks to be very supple and exceedingly stingy.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1824458/hopefully_this_will_get_through_to_you.html?embed= related

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#153 | Posted: 18 May 2014 22:55
I never before had heard of Tiffany Love (not to be confused with Tiffany Jones of vintage Strictly English fame) who apparently worked a bit with Roule's main male top David Charles. She is so delightful submissive, would you not agree?

http://xhamster.com/movies/1913973/student_finds_a_way_to_improve_her_grades.html?emb ed=related

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#154 | Posted: 19 May 2014 18:10
Three of my favorite ladies to ever grace the pages of the spanking internet are Audrey Knight, Chloe Elise and Abigail Whittaker and believe it or not but all three starred together in a Spank That Brat video back in 2008. What makes it special is that none of the three are any longer in the scene and we certainly wish them the best in their private lives. I ran across the video a time back but now it can't be found anywhere,not even on the STB site itself or at any clip stores. However, I happened upon a Tumblr still collection from the shoot on one of the seemingly hundreds of blogs out there. Click the link below for a view of the unusual position Audrey as top forced Chloe and Abi to assume in order to place their bottoms at different convenient angles for the strap to land. And the strap that Audrey employs looks to be supple and exceedingly stingy.

http://disciplineinthehomeandschool.tumblr.com/post/56111414297/two-naughty-sisters

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#155 | Posted: 20 May 2014 14:14
I look at spanking clips, but perhaps differently than guys do. I see myself as the girl on the receiving end and it's not so much the appearance of the girl that's important (but better looking Tops and bottoms are always better), but the realism of the punishment and the ability of the woman to accept it. I think it's important that she be able to take a hard but not crazy thrashing. If it's a crazy thrashing, it's probably not real. I've never screamed from a thrashing (since I was a kid). That's not to say I didn't vocalize and my face didn't grimace. But I at least remained in position to take the strap.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#156 | Posted: 23 May 2014 07:03
I don't do this much with spanking models, but I do look at people on TV or in movies and think of them as potential spankers or spankees. We have an afternoon news presenter down here by the name of Alison Ariotti and for some reason she pushes all my buttons and I would love to be face down over her knee with her spanking and scolding me with that newsreader voice of hers.

markuk
Male Member

England
#157 | Posted: 23 May 2014 20:29
I like Belinda Lawson of firmhandspanking. Some other CP models might be a bit prettier eg. Samantha Woodley. But she can take a really good caning (sometimes 18 strokes) with more composure and less complaining than any other model around at the moment. Although from her voice when she has to count you can tell she is in a lot of pain.

Rihanna Parson is also very good at taking a caning, but she complains more and has less composure.

Anachronist
Male Member

USA
#158 | Posted: 24 May 2014 06:17
I thought Piper Hill on spankedbrats was great, but I'm probably biased.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#159 | Posted: 25 May 2014 12:47
Rihanna Parsons is an also known as for the incomparable Danielle Hunt, who possesses a bottom like none other. She actually has invited prominent expert caners to break in or test their brand new canes across her full, resilient cheeks merely so she can proudly lay claim to having been the first to have felt their bite. True, on camera she does put up what appears to be a fuss, but it is just all good acting on her part. She has endured hundreds of hard cane strokes at caning competitions and has picked up at winning them where Sasha Harvey last left off. Google "Danielle Hunt" for more, especially an interview with the Spanking Spot blog, if interested. Otherwise click below to visit her own website:

http://spankdanielle.co.uk/

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#160 | Posted: 27 May 2014 01:14
My favorite English spanking model is the lovely Donna Davenport, whose made many great movies & is one tough cookie. Ive also had the great pleasure of spanking her & her role playing skills are very good.

Page  Page 16 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 14 15 16 17 18  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 0 : Guests - 14
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9