library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 12 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 41 42 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#111 | Posted: 19 Aug 2013 14:39
I also love Dana Spacht. She is that wee bit older and continually scolds as she spanks. Sarah Gregory has been her hapless victim on many occassions.
I also like the older lady with the grey hair who is in quite a few 'Spanking Sarah' videos.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#112 | Posted: 24 Aug 2013 00:14
For fans of one of the all time queens of spanking, particularly of the cane, I ran across a portion of an interview given by Sophie Fennington in 1994.

http://www.totalspanking.com/movies/034/spanking/Sophie-Fennington-Interview

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#113 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 20:24
smartfulcodger
You are so right about Suzanne Smart, this mature beauty can take a good good caning on her naked rear end. It would be a sexual and erotic pleasure to give her 12 of the very best strokes of the cane on that voluptuous bare bottom of hers,

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#114 | Posted: 31 Aug 2013 22:17
This is apparently the latest in the "Dear Amber" series of videos on Youtube. Amber "Pixie" Wells, it would seem is back in full swing at Punished Brats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLIKGrs6ME&feature=youtu.be

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#115 | Posted: 2 Sep 2013 11:06
sixofthebest
What I find so attractive about Ms. Smart, aside from her being in such marvelous shape is her maturity. I'm 71 and if I were to go to a spanking party, I would no doubt be heartily laughed at for suggesting to most of the spanking models there that they engage in play with me. Bur Ms. Smart is just maybe one who would say yes, not that I think we are in the same league.

http://spankingtube.xxxblogspace.com/mature-spanking-for-mature-secretary-suzie.html

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#116 | Posted: 2 Sep 2013 16:33
The top is from SOL and Northern Spanking but who are the two models in "Nurse, Nurse?"

http://suburbanspanking.tumblr.com/

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#117 | Posted: 2 Sep 2013 21:48
smartfulcodger
Smartcodger, Those photos of Suzie Smart says it all. What a lush mature bare bottom, encased in suspender-belt and stockings, makes her naked rear end, sexually and erotically. loveable.

stev255
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#118 | Posted: 8 Sep 2013 15:19
Kailee, orginally only at Real Spankings, but started to appear on other sites. Her bio says she is into spanking in her private life, and there is one video with her male mate in which she is spanked and then has sex with him...HOT. Kailee took a really hard razor strap spanking from Dallas and seemed to be sorry when he stopped. Stephen

markomat
Male Member

USA
#119 | Posted: 10 Sep 2013 20:46
I guess I'm a little late to the party on this topic but I'll be glad to add my two cents worth.
Amelia Jane Rutherford , she's beautiful, she can act and Always has something to say even when she's being soundly spanked, strapped or caned.
Sam Johnson , perfect bum, sweet as can be and a great submissive which I love.
Dia Zerva (think that's right) clever play on words but a great bum and a true submissive (not hard to figure what I like). I've only seen her in Shadowlane videos but she can really take a good spanking, strapping or caning. She's a lousy top which is OK by me.
Now I don't know how anyone else feels but these ladies have one other thing in common,
NO TATTOOS.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#120 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 01:51
The tattoo point is interesting. I don't mind a small or pretty tattoo on a model. I don't even mind large, colourful and elaborate ones, but it depends on the character they're playing. It seems a bit incongruous for a straight laced mother type to have a 'sleeve' tattoo as it is for an innocent naughty school girl to have a tattoo collection that would make most Hells Angels green with envy.
AJR seems to be quite concerned with how she presents, she's generally pantieless in her day to day life because the marks may show up on a shoot and she finds that a little unprofessional, plus I think she may just prefer going 'commando' anyway.

Page  Page 12 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
Derrick30, dund93, karen8419, Kin37, meirth, Thelefthand, Velentrius, zappy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9