library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Who is your favorite spanking model or actress?

Page  Page 13 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 11 12 13 14 15  ... 41 42 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#121 | Posted: 11 Sep 2013 10:16
Seegee:
The tattoo point is interesting. I don't mind a small or pretty tattoo on a model. I don't even mind large, colourful and elaborate ones, but it depends on the character they're playing. It seems a bit incongruous for a straight laced mother type to have a 'sleeve' tattoo as it is for an innocent naughty school girl to have a tattoo collection that would make most Hells Angels green with envy.

I've said this many times in many places. Innocent little "schoolgirls" wearing their pleated skirts and regulation white knickers having a big "tramp stamp" on their sacral regions or calf tattoos just ruins the fantasy. Any girl that's old enough to have tattoos is probably too old to spank, at least in the context of the schoolgirl/domestic scenarios that are most familiar. "Full sleeves" on mothers or daughters is especially incongruous, although I suppose even some biker "mamas" might be inclined to spank their naughty daughters. I also find excessive piercings to be off-putting.

Sarah Gregory is another who has no tattoos and is lovely besides, although she does look just a bit
too mature to be wearing drop-seat pajamas and getting spanked. Lovely fantasy though...

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#122 | Posted: 19 Oct 2013 00:12
My favorite tattoo on a spanking model is the one solitary "heart" gracing the left cheek of one of the cutest bottoms in the UK and that lovely bum belongs to the pixie blond, Emma Brown, who can be seen in vintage Strictly English videos and on the Bars and Stripes website still. While not a fan of tats in general, in my book hers is just right.

http://www.spankingmodelsuk.com/models/v/emma

Another example of a tat done tastefully. The model is Lizzie Madison who used to team up with boyfriend, David Pearl for Firm Hand Spanking videos until about three years ago.

http://imgbox.com/aarZmcuK

Howzat
Male Member

Canada
#123 | Posted: 20 Oct 2013 03:46
My top 10

1. Samantha Woodley, 2. Rosaleen Young, 3. Michaela McGowen, 4. Amelia Rutherford, 5. Tanya Fox, 6. Gloria Gold, 7. Star Chandler, 8. Amanda Morrison, 9. Jennifer Brooks, 10. Pandora Blake.

All are gorgeous, adorable brats, all can act, take a hell of a spanking, have lovely curvaceous bottoms, and seem to be genuinely into being spanked.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#124 | Posted: 20 Oct 2013 12:51

redstar
Male Member

Scotland
#125 | Posted: 21 Oct 2013 11:41
Pandora's 'Dreams of Spanking' Videos are always a treat: great storylines, acting and production values. The one above, featuring Pandora and Adele Haze was even better than usual, both girls have fantastic backsides.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#126 | Posted: 22 Oct 2013 12:49

OTKinCT2
Male Author

USA
#127 | Posted: 23 Oct 2013 03:26
Shannon Carson - stunningly beautiful and with an ass and attitude that just beg for a spanking. She was a model for Firm Hand in their early days.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#128 | Posted: 23 Oct 2013 13:54
Below is a link to short video clips featuring some of the Firm Hand models including the retired Shannon Carson.

http://www.firmhandspanking.com/spankingvideos183.htm

poppa_mark
Male Author

USA
#129 | Posted: 26 Oct 2013 13:16
For me, though I have many favorites from over the years, no one quite rang my bell like Kirri Kelly. Her full round bottom, delightful giggle, and ability to take what ever was dished out and stay in character the whole time made her special.

davenhall
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#130 | Posted: 27 Oct 2013 22:25
OTKinCT2
Yes Shannon was one of my 1st favourites of the American models. I agree 100% with what you have said. Amy Denison was another I liked a lot she always looked as if she was about to cry but never did.
Shame they have retired!

Page  Page 13 of 42: «« 1 2  ... 11 12 13 14 15  ... 41 42 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 7
mobblers
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9