LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

F/F Stories

Page  Page 7 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
daveangel
Male Member

England
#61 | Posted: 13 Mar 2012 05:16
I've never written anything but F/F, F/f. I also prefer to read that. I can enjoy reading a M/F story if its clever and well written, but have never had any inclination to write that. It was once suggested to me that perhaps I don't want other men intruding on my fantasies. And I think there's an element of truth to that.

But at the same time, I also prefer to watch F/F sex scenes in movies, etc. I just have no desire to watch another man make love. I just don't need to see that. I understand and respect why other people do, but that's just not for me. For example, I prefer the love scenes in movies like Mulholland Drive and Monkey's Mask over any scene where I'm forced to look at a man's butt. And since spanking is a sexual turn on for me, I think this preference carries over in some degree to the stories I've written.

But hey, to each his own. I'm all in favor of people reading whatever they prefer. Its an interesting discussion, but there's no right or wrong answer. I just don't have any thing to compare my responses to because F/F is all I've ever written.

Pretty much sums up my feelings

Good to see your stories posted here btw!

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 21:25
CrimsonKidCK:
F/F, F/f and f/f stories seem to me to usually have more emotional closeness and intensity, even if they're basically light-hearted narratives about spanking play, than ones involving males... --C.K.

Until I began writing spanking stories I rarely considered choosing a FF to read. I think it was my religious education and upbringing, although I never heard my parents speak derisively of lesbians or homosexual men. The first story I wrote was a MF and I found myself leaning to make it brutish and bullying, I found less satisfaction in the outcome and when I reread it I was not pleased with the flow of the words. I didn't like my characters anymore; they allowed themselves to be victimized by men- they were too weak to make up their mind.
I do not mean that men are not sensitive and thoughtful regarding how to touch and give pleasure to a woman, many are. But women know what most women like- how they wish to be stroked, spanked and soothed. Their long light fingers are more sensitive... Erotic spankings are really satisfying to write- Can I get a witness everyone? Even corner time for a gal being spanked by her woman lover feels sweeter. I have not given up on writing MF, but for now, I prefer to dally over the soft wiggling, jiggling globes pinking sweetly before my eyes...

blimp
Male Author

England
#63 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 22:24
njrick:
I can even understand why some people object to ANY stories about spanking children."

Well I can't understand it at all! Spanking was once something given to children by adults! If people don't like such stories Rick they really don't have to read them! No one forces them. In fact I would say its nobodies business what other people write or paint or think. Maybe we should all write about consenting adults having sex only in the missionary position or perhaps we would be safer not writing at all!! We live in a time of endless witch hunts I am afraid.

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#64 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 22:37
I am against all censorship of ideas. People should be able to write whatever they want and read whatever they want. If you don't like someone else's fantasies don't read them but don't say that they shouldn't be written or read.

I agree with Salman Rushdie, the author who was targeted by extremists, who said, "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend it ceases to exist."

blimp
Male Author

England
#65 | Posted: 26 Mar 2012 23:00
tiptopper:
I agree with Salman Rushdie, the author who was targeted by extremists, who said, "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend it ceases to exist."

Some people do tend to overreact! I do feel for Rushdie. He has had his whole life blighted because of "The Satanic Verses".

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 02:57
blimp:
If people don't like such stories Rick they really don't have to read them!

I couldn't agree with you more! (wait... I'm saying this to BLIMP?) In fact, I've written a few good stories they can avoid reading. That'd put me in good company. Simply because I understand why they might object doesn't mean I have to agree with them.

blimp:
Maybe we should all write about consenting adults having sex only in the missionary position

I'll get started on that right away! Well, as soon as I can think of a story-line that doesn't put me to sleep.

blimp:
perhaps we would be safer not writing at all!!

Been there, done that. On the whole, I prefer writing to not writing.

opb
Male Author

England
#67 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 07:57
For myself, I prefer not to read sex scenes at all, even between Blimp's beloved consenting adults in private. I'm not sure if this is becase they bore me or embarrass me or whether they're just so darned difficult to write that I never seem to find one that makes me think anything other than "Yeah, Yeah, thrusting organs, dripping pussies, yeah, yeah, seen that ( not done that) let's get back to the spanking"

I do however have an interesting dilemma in that I don't like reading - for my (undeniably sexual) enjoyment - about children being spanked by their parents or other persons in loco parentis, EXCEPT in the school situation where I find the whole thing fascinating, and I very much enjoy the school genre.

Why? I accept that there is an element of hypocrisy here, but my attempts to analyse it only suggest that it's something to do with the formality of the situation and the interplay of the power balance.

Any ideas?

blimp
Male Author

England
#68 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 10:54
opb:
Any ideas?

Funnily enough I never like to read stories in which children are spanked by their natural parents. Stepparents are fine though! I think the bond is too close with parents and a child. Schools are best of all because as you say the formality of the situation. The rituals of a caning or slippering are what particularly fascinates me. Of course this leads us back to cliches and thin yellow canes again!!!?

PS I am not seriously suggesting anyone should write about sex in the missionary position!! I just used it as an example of conventional sexuality. Personally I dislike sex in spanking stories. It's an unwanted distraction.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 14:22
blimp:
Personally I dislike sex in spanking stories. It's an unwanted distraction.

Well that's definitely a personal preference. For me, it's a 'distraction' I enjoy, if written well. Unfortunately, it's hard to write GOOD sex scenes in any genre, not just spanking fiction! (or should that be, 'it's good to write HARD sex scenes'?)

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 27 Mar 2012 15:12
Janine:
Unfortunately, it's hard to write GOOD sex scenes in any genre, not just spanking fiction! (or should that be, 'it's good to write HARD sex scenes'?)

Reminds me of a joke among girls when I was in high school, Janine: It's hard to be good. But then it has to be hard to be good....

Page  Page 7 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
CharlotteM, Gogotherapit, jadoma, Jason132, miaowh, njrick, opb, TheStingfan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9