LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

F/F Stories

Page  Page 1 of 9: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Aug 2010 03:27
I've always found that my F/F stories receive a lot more comments than my M/F or F/M stories do. It's really a significant disparity too. Has any one else found this to be true?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Aug 2010 08:38
I'd have to check, but I think it's the other way around with mine, that could also be because I rarely do M/F, though.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Aug 2010 15:27
Though I have not even a third as many texts up as you esteemed colleagues, there is a marked difference between the two serials I've written in comments given: the entirely F/Ff one averages 7 comments an episode (highly gratifying), the entirely M/F one 2.4 (to the nearest decimal point!).

Separate but possibly related questions are:
Do F/Ff stories have more of an emotional, rather than physical, focus?
Is that what women readers, in general, prefer? and...
Do women readers comment more than men?

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Aug 2010 20:13
I mostly read M/F stories but I will always read a F/F story if it indicates an initiation spanking or college F spanking college F. I almost always comment on the F/F stories say 95% of the time but I comment about 75% of the time on the M/F stories. I will comment 100% on every initiation story.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 17 Aug 2010 22:37
Many people seem to react differently to real humiliation if it's F/F to how they react if it's M/F: some definitely find it more exciting, and probably also it's seen as slightly more acceptable, less dangerous in its implications. Somehow the dynamic of a crowd of cheering, jeering girls, for example, is different to a crowd of boys doing the same.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 00:27
barretthunter:
Many people seem to react differently to real humiliation if it's F/F to how they react if it's M/F: some definitely find it more exciting, and probably also it's seen as slightly more acceptable, less dangerous in its implications. Somehow the dynamic of a crowd of cheering, jeering girls, for example, is different to a crowd of boys doing the same.

This is something that's plagued me. I really WANT to have as much creative freedom with M/F scenarios as I do with other pairings, but some deeply rooted sense of chivalry keeps getting in my way. I also find myself getting turned off by reading M/F stories that I'd have no problem with if the dom was female.

Its sexist, but there's not much I can do about it.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 02:17
An interesting point. When I write M/F it's mostly consensual at least on some level, unless it's a judicial story. F/F might not be. I'm thinking of my Anna Klocek character who appears in Island Justice and Atonement. I'm not sure I've ever written anything M/F in which there has not been some form of consent.

alankh
Male Member

Australia
#8 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 02:54
My preference is to F/F stories so I am biased on this but I would also like to see some f/F stories. I really love seegee's stuff, also Paris Annette Morreau

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 08:26
Thanks, Alan. I hope to continue to delight you. My next story is also F/F. Paris has always been one of my favourite authors too.

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 10:02
Before considering this, I would have thought I was very even-handed in my comments. But perhaps I find myself relating just slightly more to the content and the intensity of F/F stories - and I find they do tend to be the work of particularly good authors, as mentioned above.

Page  Page 1 of 9: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 6
Heaton
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9