F/F Stories

Page  Page 5 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 00:11
tiptopper:
To expand on that I have noticed that although you would expect people who are into kinky things to be more open minded than vanilla people often they are just as close minded, sometimes even more so. They often think that their particular kink is OK but anybody else's is disgusting or perverted.

For example, if they are into adult spanking they call anybody who likes to read stories about people under 18 being spanked a pedophile. Or the BDSM people who put down those who are into spanking as being wimps. Or alternately the spankos who think that BDSM is horrible and should be outlawed even when it is consensual.

I couldn't agree more with your observations and I find it to be a particular depressing aspect of the spanking world. The pedophile accusation which occurs on a regular basis is especially crass, displays a total lack of understanding and as far as I'm concerned is totally unacceptable. Not liking a particular spanking sub-genre is one thing and perfectly understandable but sitting in judgment on others, the inability to differentiate fact from fiction and a desire to allow nothing other than what they consider acceptable is simply fascist. We take great pains to identify a whole battery of information about every item that is loaded to the library so there is no need for those wishing to avoid a particular sub-genre to be exposed to it.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 00:56
JohnS47:
I'm sorry for any confusion. I have never posted any of my stories here. I was referring to stories that I've written over the years under a different name and were posted on another site, as well as the now defunct on-line F/F magazine, Bared Affair. I've intended for the longest to try to post a few here, but I lost all my copies when my old computer crashed last summer. So I would need to run them down from that site and can't seem to find the time to do so.

I think I must have thought you were Johnswitch ... what name did you write for Bared Affair under, I have all the back issue so we can load anything you had in there.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 04:14
Februs

The site where I posted my stories was SIN. My stories were written under the name jackie7. For Bared Affair I used the name John Strict.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#44 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 04:16
I entirely agree with many on this, judging other stories as wrong or bad just because one disagrees with the genre is an attitude that stinks. We all have to remember that there are others out there that may think the stories we ourselves write also stink.

There are one or two authors who I know better then to read, or just prefer not to read, however I would never tell anyone that the writer(s) are weird or perverts. I try to keep my personal opinion of others stories out of this site, and most of the time am successful. (Lib admin reminds me when I don't...LOL)

That is not to say if anyone writes an article, (vs a story written in our spanko world), and shows what I judge to be a personal viewpoint, i will not make my opinion known. My opinion on any article is only my opinion and should be taken at the value of any one opinion in the midst of many opinions. The same idea applies here on the forum.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 04:55
JohnS47:
The site where I posted my stories was SIN. My stories were written under the name jackie7. For Bared Affair I used the name John Strict.

Thanks for the info, will see what we can find.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#46 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 10:00
I really don't make any sort of effort to write a particular type of story. This is presumably why my stories are a mixture of F/F M/F and F/M. An idea comes to me and I simply put it into words. The one exception is M/M which as explained in my profile never features as it takes me back to my schooldays and reminds of punishments received that were anything but stimulating.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 14:28
This has turned into a nice, thoughtful discussion about what we like. And wonderful that everyone has been so respectful of one another.
We show something that the whole human race should understand- that having different tastes, beliefs ,etc from one's own does not make someone wrong or bad. And that old saying we should have all learned as kids-"if you can't say something nice, don'r say anything at all." That is my standard for commenting on stories
For what its worth, my preferences for stories would be F/F/M/F,M/M, F/M , in that order. Doesnt mean I dislike F/M- just that its not a turn on as much as the others.
Another kink that is a favorite of many is seeing someone tied up, bound and gagged. Doesn't do a thing for me.(Unless maybe the restraints are for a spanking). But I have no problems with anyone who digs it.
I would say the only things that repel me, that I find repulsive, is when rape and other forcible sex is included in a story.Yes, its only a story-but cannot forget that there are those things happening in real life,to unconsenting victims.
Over at the Yahoo Celebs Punished group, there has been a brisk discussion about two of the latest celebs to get in trouble with the law, Lucy Lawless and former WWE diva Lita. Someone posted about what their punishment should be-and some members responded with such things as gang rape. No, no,and no.I can accept at a fiction level a nonconsensual punishment spanking- but not rape, torture, and brutality.
I agree to with the point made that because someone enjoys stories about under 18 people, they should not be labeled a pedophile. Now there are some sites that forbid fiction with minor characters, wanting to be sure they don't have legal problems. I have no problem with that. On the other hand I wouldnt want to see a story where there was spanking and also an adult having sex with a minor. And know that the wonderful person the library is named in honor of would fully agree.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#48 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 15:25
CS I agree with you on that because I feel the same way about reading certain stories that have a certain element I don't like.

Redskinluver, I was going to say the same thing about the thread. It's a very open and enjoyable discussion. I fully agree with you on your dislikes. I don't care for rape or the abuse of a child or adult in a story. To me, a spanking story should be about pain/pleasure if they are into that and it is consensual, a punishment, a little playtime.

To me, and I hope the admins don't take offense, but a story with rape should be rejected. I'm sorry, but to me this is no place for it. It's just as bad an offense as sex with a child in my book. Then they try to tell the reader that the victim actually enjoyed it at the end. BS... That's just sugarcoating something that vile and putrid underneath.

B

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 18:32
bendover:
To me, and I hope the admins don't take offense, but a story with rape should be rejected.

Yet there are women (and perhaps men) who would never want to be raped (duh!) yet have rape fantasies, and indulge in roleplay to this effect.. How different is that, really, from people engaging in roleplay about non-consensual spanking (by people who would find real non-consensual spanking abhorrent), or roleplay about a child being spanked (who would never tolerate spanking of children, at least in the fashion that it's played out in fantasy). And if you can roleplay both, then why not write stories about both? "rape" is not one of my fantasies, although I did write one story (posted here at the Library) about a husband who indulges his wife's rape fantasy.

Yet I do draw a line at stories involving sex between adults and children. That just seems TOO wrong even for a fantasy (no matter how much people might roleplay student-teacher scenarios involving sex.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#50 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 19:40
njrick:
How different is that, really, from people engaging in roleplay about non-consensual spanking (by people who would find real non-consensual spanking abhorrent)

Okay, for one thing, they shouldn't be here if they find spanking consensual or non-consensual abhorrent as you say. The other, there is a big difference in spanking non or otherwise when it comes to raping a woman or a man. Let me put it this way. Would you rather see someone spanked non-consensual (as a deserved punishment) or raped (which is NEVER a deserved punishment?) Once again, this is a spanking library, for spanking stories.

I can say this now because Alex Birch is no longer with us, and he was a fantastic writer. However his story, A Factory Girl's Humiliation totally disgusted me, and by the comments it bothered other people, too. Sorry, rick, I don't agree with you. It's not my call though, and I'm not getting on a soap box and go brow beating Februs or Flopsy on the subject. I just think there is no place for it here.

B

Page  Page 5 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 16 : Guests - 7
Alef, banananana, carlspanks, embassy, hankypanky, insonia, karen8419, karlst11, mobblers, Nelon, Ormansanches, Ree, Seegee, sirPaul52, stevenr, travelmark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9