F/F Stories

Page  Page 6 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 21:58
Redskinluver:
Over at the Yahoo Celebs Punished group, there has been a brisk discussion about two of the latest celebs to get in trouble with the law, Lucy Lawless and former WWE diva Lita.

There's a huge difference between those two cases. One was arrested at a protest and the other was arrested for speeding with a suspended (for a DUI) license....

bendover:
However his story, A Factory Girl's Humiliation totally disgusted me, and by the comments it bothered other people, too.

There are things in every story that disgust someone. The only way having all "I think this is good" is to run your own site that caters to your preference - but that can be limiting. Sometimes on lucky dives here I've stumbled across stories that normally wouldn't interest me, but something about some of them were surprisingly entertaining.

There are over 18,000 stories stored on this site. I'm sure that the average reader would be disgusted by a few hundred of them. I'm equally sure that which stories offend would be different for each reader.

Stories about "take charge people" who administer CP when they feel it's warranted can be very entertaining - but are usually pure fantasy. Most non-consensual situations in real life would end in people being arrested - but there's something in that fantasy that really work for some people. For others, not so much.

Goodgulf

bendover
Male Author

USA
#52 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 22:05
You're right Goodgulf. I love the library and would never even think about leaving this place. Too many friends, and too many stories that I DO like. I was just saying, that's all. And now I'm off my soap box.

This was a good thread and I won't be the one to ruin it. LOL

Besides, I'll have the bunny chasing me around when she's back..... ohhhhhhhhhheewwwww Scary!!!!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 11 Mar 2012 22:41
tiptopper:
On an entirely different matter. Is it possible to cross reference authors' names with their member names? For example, JohnS47 mentioned his stories. Under what name?

Yes, the table of member names gives corresponding author names where they exist and the table of author names gives corresponding member names where the author is also a member here. In this case, you wouldn't have found anything as I'd screwed up in marking John as an author on the forum. Or you could say I saw into the future as he is officially an author on here now...

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 00:40
bendover:
I can say this now because Alex Birch is no longer with us, and he was a fantastic writer. However his story, A Factory Girl's Humiliation totally disgusted me, and by the comments it bothered other people, too.

As I said in my earlier comment, "different strokes for different folks". I just searched for A Factory Girl's Humiliation and some people said they loved it and six people listed it as a favorite which is more than most stories get. I'll have to reread it.

My guess is that other people will now read it as a result of the controversy about it. Isn't this controversial stuff fun? (as long as people don't throw a fit because others don't agree with them)

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#55 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 03:21
Lets just say that everyone has a right to enjoy a story- and everyone has the right to express an opinion that a particular story offends or disgusts them. Its up to Februs or flopsy or whoever to make a decision whether or not a particular story is acceptable for the site.
As I have said before, I don't care for father/daughter stories very much- but I would never say they should be stricken from the library.
Re Goodgulf's remark about how totally different the arrests of Lucy Lawless and Lita were-I agree. a spanking for Lucy, no; for Lita, yes. That is, were a celeb spanking story with Lucy to be written, it would not be as punishment for this incident.
On the other hand, a story where she gets spanked for wearing what was correctly called "assless chaps" at a concert would be fine. For those who don't know-there are pictures and videos of her online and they are really are chaps without a seat in them, and she is wearing a pair of shorts with them that do not cover a lot of her butt. Very sexy- definitely material for a BaredAffair type piece.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#56 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 04:06
tiptopper:
Isn't this controversial stuff fun? (as long as people don't throw a fit because others don't agree with them)

WHAT...are you trying to tell me that some people don't agree with ME! I will have my goons squads search such heretics out immediately and butts will be sore...I tell you some people have all the nerve!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 04:29
bendover:
Would you rather see someone spanked non-consensual (as a deserved punishment) or raped (which is NEVER a deserved punishment?) Once again, this is a spanking library, for spanking stories.

I don't want to see anyone raped. I don't happen to like 'rape' stories myself (however much they may be someone's fantasy). Nor am I suggesting that the LSF iwould be the best location for them if it were deemed acceptable to read them. I was merely questioning how different a story involving a rape fantasy scenario (AND a spanking, if it were to be posted at LSF) is from the fantasy where a person (woman, man, or even a child) is non-consensually stripped naked (or half-naked) in puiblic and spanked hard (brutally, even. except perhaps for the the standard of a community such as this). Is that a 'deserved' punishment, no matter what the offense (and I've seen stories where there there really was no 'crime' at all)?

bendover:
Sorry, rick, I don't agree with you.

People don't always agree. Of course, I'm more posing questions than stating a position.

bendover:
I'm not getting on a soap box and go brow beating Februs or Flopsy on the subject.

I'm not asking for a change in standards, or to uphold any existing standards. I stand firmly by the premise that this site belongs to Februs and Flopsy, and all such decisions are up to them,.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#58 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 08:21
bendover:
To me, and I hope the admins don't take offense, but a story with rape should be rejected. I'm sorry, but to me this is no place for it. It's just as bad an offense as sex with a child in my book

Maybe your view just mirrors a different culture in regard to sexual content in stories or films. As I observed it, you will find generally more sexual content (consent and abusive) even in European mainstream books and films than in America. And adult-only content is very free in every aspect. I myself don't like to read about rapes either, but as I have every chance to view scences involving rapes at prime time on TV I see no need to cry for a ban on an adult-only site. Nobody is forcing me to read this stories and it seems that there are indeed many women who like this sort of fantasy. In BDSM it's quite common and Spanking and BDSM is overlapping. Personally I still have very mixed feelings about the fact, that people are getting aroused by imaging other persons humiliation and pain and I am not very sure if a loving sexual relationship between an adult and a teen really is worse than the description of a father who forces his daughter to get undressed, uses belt, paddle and riding crop on her and afterwards put her with bared bottom in the corner of the living room for hours. But I think that is also just a cultural difference. In Germany most girls have their first sexual experiences at an age of 13 or 14, many even earlier. But it's strictly forbidden to beat any child, even by parents.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#59 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 08:28
Mati, I understand. It's just me. I've spent 35 years in law enforcement and have seen some nasty things in my time. There are some very strange and dangerous people out there. I read a story until it gets to that point of 'rape' if that occurs and then I stop. You make a good point though about TV etc... One thing I didn't mean to do is offend anyone with MY own standards of conduct.

Rick, sorry. I meant no aggression or offense. The thing about the soap box, yes, that's what I meant that it was Febs and flopsy place. Mine is only a opinion.

B

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 13:03
bendover:
One thing I didn't mean to do is offend anyone with MY own standards of conduct.

I was not offended. I was just verbalizing some things I have thought about on more than one occasion - is it "ok" to fantasize about one thing, but "not ok" to fantasize about something else; i.e. when is fantasizing itself wrong. And if fantasizing ISN'T wrong, then it what ways is it "ok" (or "not ok") to share those fantasizes, through either acting out a roleplay with someone, or stories, or what have you, whether or not they "fit" here at the LSF.

There are fantasy scenarios (that most of would find "not ok" in real life), such as children being spanked "and the bar" in public, which are clearly acceptable here, and others, such as adults having sex with children, that most of us would feel are "not ok" - here, or perhaps anywhere, even if is understood they are just "fantasies." If putting something into a story is "not ok" - whether that something is sex with children or rape - then why is it wrong? Because it is offensive to people? Because it might seem to condone the conduct? Because the fantasy itself is "not ok?" Because potential rapists or pedophiles may be aroused to act? Or is only "not ok" to share such a story on th 'net because it doesn't "fit" on a particular forum, or because "authorities may shut the site down," or because the site owners have said no?

I happen to think it goes beyond these last three, and do have my own "limits (stories about sex between adults and children), even if I can't exactly articulate the reason. If a couple want to do a roleplay about a teacher having sex with a student (or parent with a child), with or without spanking, I can accept that this is only a fantasy; it doesn't make the 'adult' in the roleplay a pedophile. Yet I would not want that story posted online, and not just at the LSF. I can understand why someone else feels the same way about a "rape" scenario, even if I'm not sure I would equate it with a "child sex" scenario. And I can understand how people feel the exact same way about more extreme scenarios involving the spanking of children. I can even understand why some people object to ANY stories about spanking children. I know that all these scenarios are not "the same." I'm just not sure how these differences make some "ok" and others "not ok."

Page  Page 6 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
CharlotteM, Gogotherapit, jadoma, Jason132, miaowh, njrick, opb, TheStingfan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9