How to wreck a fantasy

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 3 Jul 2018 21:25
Eric:
kdpierre
I'm trying to think of something more boring than a 400 swat paddling. Maybe doing the dishes.

Oh, I have one! Try rereading your critical post to Rosie, or your description of what a spanking "should" consist of. Either one should work better than a glass of warm milk.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 4 Jul 2018 04:56
Eric:
kdpierreI'm trying to think of something more boring than a 400 swat paddling. Maybe doing the dishes.

And with that remark you totally undermined your claim that you weren't acting like an ass with your earlier comments.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 4 Jul 2018 09:57
mj2001:
And with that remark you totally undermined your claim that you weren't acting like an ass with your earlier comments.

How?

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 9 Jul 2018 05:06
What a wonderful thread. Kind of reminds me of the ole S.S.S. and the fanning of the flames. Actually, regardless of what one seeks in a story, there will be those one doesn't care for and all one need do is check out the synopsis along with the implements. It also might help to read and find out which authors one does or doesn't prefer. I do that all the time. Just something one can do and if there is nothing one wants to read, go elsewhere. Really very simple and not worth allowing one's blood pressure to go sky high. Oh, and by the way, 3/4 of a century is no big deal, did it myself several years back.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 10 Jul 2018 12:53
I fail completely to see the problem. The ones of my stories with the longest, most extensive and totally unrealistic spankings are the ones that get the highest ratings. The few consensual ones that I've written have usually gone nowhere. We're all different. I'm sorry to hear that it disturbs some readers that there are non-realistic stories on site. At the movies 99% is totally off the scale regarding human endurance, especially since the Marvel invasion. People in general like non-realistic stories and movies. Biggest sellers among books are mostly crime and mystery, which often are far from realistic and people can often survives ridiculous situations. I can't see why the spanking genre should be any different. The only credible/realistic consensual spanking story is the one between man and wife enjoying themselves in the bedroom. 28546 such stories would be outright painful to read. When I bump into a story that I find repulsive or it disturbs me, I stop reading and move to the next. This is very rare. I find the level of brutality in most modern crime novels way worse than what you could possibly encounter here. I believe most of the readers are here for the actual spanking. If it's a very long spanking, they are happy. It's not that important that it's realistic and I don't think that many readers even want to read/think about the result that such a spanking would inflict in real life, nor is it the point of the story. The readers here don't favor brutal stories, they just like long spankings, even if it means having to accept the contradiction that a person gets 200 swats and then walks away rubbing a rosy bum with a few tears on their cheeks. I always read the synopsis first. It helps to avoid the themes that do nothing for me. Some of these are really popular, but I don't mind that they are here, I just skip them. I've found hundreds upon hundreds of stories that I really love. A few of them are realistic, others pure sci-fi. The level of realism is rather unimportant to me, plot as well as the extent of the spanking/result of the spanking; only the emotion induced in me from reading the story matters. Most of what I've fav:ed has few fav:s from other readers and sometimes very few views. We're all different. Please spend your time on the stories that you like, not on the ones that you don't like. If we only allow stories to our own taste, we'd have to set up a hundred parallel LSF:s.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 10 Jul 2018 13:02
I second Glagla´s motion.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 10 Jul 2018 15:05
As do I. If I find something uninteresting or unappealing to me I simply don't read it, or discontinue reading it if I have started,
And I suppose some might think I have written some stories with what they regard as unrealistic punishments, however they define that

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 11 Jul 2018 02:12
Great point wooz Seek what you desire No one has to preach. Aside, i have not reached 3/4 but not far away. Stay well, enjoy. Great community.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#29 | Posted: 11 Jul 2018 19:35
LSF is like the finest of restaurants, it provides a wide menu that caters for all tastes plus it is open 24/7, Thank you all for making LSF what it is.

Eric
Male Member

USA
#30 | Posted: 11 Jul 2018 21:42
I stopped checking this when the haters showed up, but since it got to three pages I dropped in. The only comment I read was part of Glagla's. I just want to restate something as I keep getting accused of saying things I did not say.

At no time did I say anything about prohibiting anything. I also did not criticize anybody, on the contrary I pointed out a story I liked and thought was an example of what I would like to see more of. (Reminded me of some parties I have been to.) I wondered if anybody else liked those types of stories. The types that particularly disappoint me are the ones about a teenager and then the spanking progresses into very severe child abuse. (These days the kid would probably kill his parents, with my blessing.) If that's your thing go for it, I stop reading that author's stories. I don't complain, don't make negative comments, just stop reading them. Nobody was attacked in anyway and there was no need to defend anything.

It's sad that you can not express an opinion with out the haters piling on. The way it is these days I guess. I don't mind polite disagreement, but I was not addressing those that disagreed with me, I was asking if anybody agreed with me and felt like I did. I hope you feel good that you hijacked my thread.

I'm fully aware that I don't have to read something if I don't like it, thank you to the at least two people that felt it necessary to point that out to me. I also know that the Sun rises in the east.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 11
bjones111, ebbetsjim, kdpierre, kepap, lesni, sheep, SternMentor, vedapierceotk, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9