The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

How to wreck a fantasy

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 1 Jul 2018 09:28
I agree completely with the sentiments of the original post.
So many well .written stories are just ruined by ridiculous number of strokes.
Even the idea of a fit strong man or woman using full force with the cane or paddle is a turn off to me,.
Except is my one fantasy of judicial punishment but I never describe Singapore style floggings that are extremely cruel torture pure and simple.
Still each to his or her own.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 1 Jul 2018 16:23
CrimsonKidCK
Many good points. While nearly everyone would agree that a whipping or flogging that leaves someone with torn, bleeding flesh is not what we have in mind when we talk about a spanking.
On the other hand, there is a level of subjectivity, gray areas where different people have different ideas about what constitutes excessive or overly severe. I have written stories with hard paddlings that leave spankees with bottoms so sore they prefer to stand and not sit. These of course are intended as punishment spankings, not fun ones. Some would think those were excessive; others would not. All a matter of diverse opinions. Kind of like the debate I have seem so often on spanking sites about whether or not clothing should be removed. Some insist that any story to be eligible for the "spanking stories canon" has to have panties being taken down, even if they are microscopic thongs. I do not go along with that, my stories have featured everything from spankings over tight jeans, to underwear, shorts, swimsuits, and of course bare bottomed, whether with panties lowered or totally naked. Its whatever fits the situation on the storyline. For example,When Grounding Doesn't Work, where the brat is wearing a tiny thong bikini,or Phyllis Forgets To Lock Up Again, where she is in the bathtub when she gets spanked.
Likewise with severity or intensity. Young Katie in Katie's Mom Gets Some Good Advice gets a quite mild spanking compared to say the adult lady in Granny's Panties who gets a blistering barebottom paddling for driving drunk. Things like implements versus hand, number of licks and so forth are all dependent on what is appropriate for the storyline.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#13 | Posted: 1 Jul 2018 23:24
Eric:
RosieCheeks, Thank you for the snarky lecture. You go ahead and take your 200 swats with a club. Your cheeks won't be Rosie they'll be a bloody pulp.

No lecture from me, you stated in your opening post that you "welcome others opinions", i merely expressed an opinion, as for your phrase snarky, well i have read again my post and in no way do i see it as snarky, sorry if you thought that it was, as it appears our definitions of snarky must differ.

As for your "take your 200 swats...." comment i neither seek or wish such a thing for myself or anyone else in Real Life or indeed in a story on LSF, and shall hope that was your attempt at spanking fiction, 200 swats with a club eh..... unsure if LSF would allow such a story, but you could try i guess.

Eric, i am in no way looking to get into a back and forth cyber debate, if our opinions differ so be it.

As long as authors from whichever end of the cp severity spectrum, feel they can post their stories here on LSF and do so without fear of criticism, then i for one am happy and grateful to each and every author for doing so.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 1 Jul 2018 23:56
RosieCheeks:
Eric: RosieCheeks, Thank you for the snarky lecture. You go ahead and take your 200 swats with a club. Your cheeks won't be Rosie they'll be a bloody pulp.No lecture from me, you stated in your opening post that you "welcome others opinions", i merely expressed an opinion, as for your phrase snarky, well i have read again my post and in no way do i see it as snarky, sorry if you thought that it was, as it appears our definitions of snarky must differ.

Not wishing to escalate matters but I didn't see anything snarky about RosieCheeks' post, particularly since other opinions were supposedly welcomed.

Eric
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 06:10
RosieCheeks: Okay, I will explain it to you.

Para 1. How you see LSF, not at all addressing my topic, and that chocolate box thing is kind of cliche.

Para 2. Pure lecture, telling me how to react to a story. At no time did I tell anybody to "change direction."

Para 3. More lecturing. Once again you are not addressing my point. What I said was that "a lot of the stories." I won't name names but I could point you to several places where things stray a long way from reality. What I did do was point out a story that made me think of this because it described a situation that was similar to a party that I attended many years ago.

Para 4. That is the dictionary definition (an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence and sarcasm ) of snark. That is a snide comment about my mention of my experience.

All I did was express a desire for more stories like Saturninus's, and wonder if anybody else did, then you had to get on your high horse.

About my age, I spent most of the day today on a hike, what are you going to do the week before you are 76? Well first you have to get to 75, here's a few hints to help you along:

Stay as far away from tobacco as you can.
Never get fat,
related to that, get lots of exercise. Don't ever get out of shape.
Further related to that, eat a nutritious healthy diet, in moderation. And drink lots of water. Pretty much the rest of it is the luck of the draw.

I guess I might clarify what I consider excessive. This is rather subjective which is why I didn't before. Much over ten swats with wooden school type paddle is asking for trouble, I would say maybe thirty with a strap, 50 with a traditional hairbrush. Hand as much as a hand can take. Now you can make the swats not so hard and extend the number maybe indefinitely. "It's the technique, not the toy." If you have a heavy wooden paddle with holes and miss and hit somebody's coccyx you may find yourself explaining it to an ER doc.

Michael Masterson of Real Spankings loves beating the crap out of girls. If you have seen his videos you can see what their asses look like after ten swats with a paddle. Sometimes blood happens. (I'm aware of the fact that is what they want.) That to me is excessive, and when I read stories where the number is much higher than that I lose interest.

curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 08:10
An interesting discussion and my main thought is that it appears people can experience r/l quite differently. I have taken severe spankings with various implements but no blood has flown and I have not even been bruised that much. That is partly because I have a high pain threshold, partly because I relax and partly because my skin has built up resistance over many years.

So I enjoy some stories which others might find extreme. The credibility is often down to other factors though besides the description of the spanking. It is often the reaction from the person on the receiving end which does not ring true rather than the spanking itself. If the characterisation is good, the psychology understood and the pace right then the spanking will make sense, however extreme. It is a matter though of each to their own and I am glad of the diversity on here.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#17 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 09:24
I must admit I occasionally have the same feeling. It's usually a matter of consistency – it doesn't ring true that a caring parent turns into an ogre when the spanking begins and then immediately back to normal once it's over. It's also a matter of category: That you could take 500 lashes with the belt during your last voluntary session, doesn't mean that 500 lashes is a reasonable punishment for teenagers that are punished against their will. The context matters!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 15:41
Eric, your description of what are appropriate smack-quantities in your book, wouldn't even faze me. Forget fiction for a moment, I just got a moderate punishment spanking about a week ago. 400 smacks with a 1/2" thick lucite paddle. They were pretty crisp ones too.

Oh, but wait........that can't be can it? I must be making it all up, right?

Tell you what, you go on believing what you want to believe, and I'll go on actually living the lifestyle as i have been for decades.......and then using that experience for my stories. Feel free to dismiss my fiction as pure horrific fantasy or abuse if you must.......I know it is neither.

(Oh, and that WAS a lecture. No apologies for it either.)

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#19 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 23:13
Eric as i said previously i am not going to get into a back and forth cyber debate, we have differing opinions, let us leave it at that, you are most certainly not going to change my opinion, and i neither wish to or would expect to be able to change yours.

Eric
Male Member

USA
#20 | Posted: 3 Jul 2018 20:32
kdpierre
I'm trying to think of something more boring than a 400 swat paddling. Maybe doing the dishes.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
Alex1918, Darkzone, hunter, Rfothergill, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9