The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

NJRick's "Obscure Story-Reading" Challenge

Page  Page 8 of 13: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »»
DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#71 | Posted: 17 Oct 2012 13:34
Jen by John Benson

Came up in a Lucky Dip. One of his shorter works.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#72 | Posted: 17 Oct 2012 16:03
Stranger in Town by Alex Birch

As above came up in lucky dip. Short but very sweet!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 18 Oct 2012 05:09
"Don't Forget the Spankings!" by Grace Brackenridge

It would seem that a strict stepmother with her own 'Little Red Paddle' would be the perfect match for her recently-acquired stepson who likes to have his bare bottom smacked, but Austin has a dream which his stepmom wants to help him realize.

The "first annual Biblical Spanking Essay Contest," sponsored by the female author of Kids Need Lots of Love and a Spanking, proves to be just what's required--along with a touch of deception... --C.K.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#74 | Posted: 18 Oct 2012 14:03
Three-Minute Restroom Spankings by Grace Brackenridge

From a lucky dip. Not one of this author's better stories, in my view.

DLandhill
Male Author

USA
#75 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 03:12
Avenger by John Benson

What is worth being punished for? Who is to know?

opb
Male Author

England
#76 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 09:51
Flirting with Disaster 1 by Flogmaster

Not one of this author's best, a schoolgirl thinks that feminine wiles will save her bottom

catmama
Female Member

USA
#77 | Posted: 19 Oct 2012 18:20
Eve's New Years Day by Eve

Cute couple story. Fun reading. Eve writes couple stories very well.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 20 Oct 2012 04:33
"The Black Seed" by Grace Brackenridge

The stereotypical character of Mr. Grape, the high-strung, sarcastic director of a production of the play "The Black Seed," pretty much 'steals the story' here, I'd venture.

The drama is supposed to be a new version of "Oedipus Rex," but it's predictably somewhat parallel to the 1950s film "The Bad Seed"--it ends up being rewritten to include a climactic mother/son spanking scene, an on-stage "punishment" which the narrator is the recipient of.

IMHO its sardonic commentary on the lower level of 'show business' is this narrative's strong point... --C.K.

catmama
Female Member

USA
#79 | Posted: 21 Oct 2012 02:06
Farmer's Girl by Linda (actually Linda's Mother)

Beautiful 4 part series that illustrates that beautiful things sometimes come in homely packages.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#80 | Posted: 22 Oct 2012 16:12
"The Health Club, Part 1" by Rollin Hand

Normally I wouldn't include part of a serial within this discussion thread, but I did find it unusual that this first installment garnered no earlier comments in spite of having eight "favorites" indicated for it. IME it's usually the beginning and ending episodes of a serial that get the most reader response.

I can strongly appreciate the premise of a health club wherein extremely attractive female staffers would corporally correct members for missing workout sessions. This story was apparently Rollin's first spanking-oriented literary effort and doesn't show all that much subtlety, but I myself enjoyed the pure pleasure which the feminine disciplinarians displayed in plying their paddles--including Sandra walloping John in this opening episode.

IIRC the serial was originally posted on the soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup around a decade ago... --C.K.

Page  Page 8 of 13: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Akuximab, drakeco, kerrsutherland, Kin37, larry, oldog, Publikk, pwhapman, Tengen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9