LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

F/M Story Challenge 2016

Page  Page 7 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»
SNM
Male Author

USA
#61 | Posted: 6 Mar 2016 20:16
I was sure this would be the contest that I'd finally actually enter. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get my story written in time.

Ah well. Still hope to share it in the near future.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 02:22
Speaking of the SSS short story contest, I was a reader and one of those few volunteers for quite some time, as well as being a moderator during the uprising and the Amy coup. Yeah, I was pretty well involved. The last I heard from my old friend, Alex Birch, was a plea for help in the contest as I had been a participant for many years but at that point in time, I just wasn't interested in SSS anymore and am sad to say I turned my old friend down. One of my many regrets in life.

Still, this may be one reason I tend to comment because when praise is due, praise should be bestowed, regardless of orientation or prejudice. Sometimes a good story is breathtaking whether there is spanking or not. If I take the time to read, I feel I should at least say something nice if I liked it. In the LSF, I can be selective. As a reader/judge for SSS, I couldn't be.

Oh man, the stories I could tell about the old SSS if anyone was actually interested.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 05:18
It looks like 38 entries - which is a decent number.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 06:12
canadianspankee:
Now let me see, how can I give hints about my possible stories in the F/M Challenge. I think I sent one in at 7:27 pm (Mountain time) on Feb 22 and one at 9:56 am on Feb 27. LMAO.

I'm sorry you thought I was giving clues to any story I might have submitted. Should I want to do that I would create some sock puppets on other boards and use them to post the title of the story.

And no, I didn't send in a story today. To be clear, I'm not the author of:
Hospital Appointment
The Best Laid Plans
Footsteps On The Stairs
The Mother-In-Law Supper
The Boyfriend
The Circle Of Pain
Cry All You Want, or
Women Who Cane

which are at the bottom of that list.

As to the rest of the stories, I wrote them all. Or maybe I wrote none of them. Or maybe I wrote between none and all of them. Who knows?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#65 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 06:18
Thirty-eight seems a reasonable number - a little less than in the previous challenges, but then the theme was perhaps a bit more restrictive. I'm looking forward to reading them all!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 13:17
Alef:
Thirty-eight seems a reasonable number - a little less than in the previous challenges, but then the theme was perhaps a bit more restrictive. I'm looking forward to reading them all!

After some initial negativity, 38 entries is more than we'd hoped for and probably a good reason to feature another F/M challenge next year. Thanks to everyone who took the time to write something.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#67 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 14:44
I've only just started to read the entries and already I'm in favour of another F/M challenge.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 15:06
I do hope people who don't normally read F/M will still read and vote on the F/M challenge entries. After all, the F/M crowd always participate in the M/F challenges, so do please reciprocate. Even if this orientation isn't your bag, there are some very well written and original stories amongst the entries, well worth reading.
Many thanks to all who have made the effort to write something.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 16:19
Goodgulf:
And no, I didn't send in a story today. To be clear, I'm not the author of:

Hospital Appointment
The Best Laid Plans
Footsteps On The Stairs
The Mother-In-Law Supper
The Boyfriend
The Circle Of Pain
Cry All You Want, or
Women Who Cane

which are at the bottom of that list.

Damn it all, that's eight "last minute" (okay, technically "last day") Challenge entries, or 21% of the 38 overall.

So does Miss Thrashbottom discipline authors for procrastination in this type of situation?

Well, at least she can't do so until the 28th of this month, otherwise she'd be indicating who had produced the stories in that grouping, so the offenders' posteriors are safe for another three weeks.

Of course, given the spanking gender orientation of numerous writers of F/M literature, some of them would undoubtedly be looking forward to a hard-hitting, pants-down trip across the lovely lap of the beautiful 'Miss T.'

Actually, 38 entries strikes me (pun not intended) as a pretty decent output for this kind of Challenge, especially since I believe it's the first one wherein gender orientation has been the defining (and thereby limiting) topic characteristic...

--C.K.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#70 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 16:39
I am certainly enjoying the stories so far. 3 down; lots more to go!

Page  Page 7 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 14
Hoddle, klamath, reader68
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9