LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

F/M Story Challenge 2016

Page  Page 12 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
blimp
Male Author

England
#111 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 18:17
Congratulations to the winners and all who took the time to contribute. I do like these challenges as they prod me to write when I am feeling lazy.

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#112 | Posted: 28 Mar 2016 18:37
I'll just add my congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone who entered, it was a great challenge to read through.

Also, I'd like to say well done to all the authors who don't normally write F/M stories. I know that for the most part it is slightly different from writing M/F so the way you all adapted is very impressive. Now just write more of them for me to read, I can't seem to get enough F/M stuff!

Nswitch/thereader0987

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#113 | Posted: 29 Mar 2016 02:35
I always wondered why there were no comments when I brought that segment up during these challenges and feel badly because I have always been afraid of influencing or worse, giving a story away. I now know that I can let myself go with the commenting and am very sorry to say that I have basically been silent other than a few kudos to some of the stories that have really been terrific. At least I've done that ... but I can assure you that I have read them all and voted on every story. Great challenge and wonderful writing to all participants, plus I must mention my appreciation to all the readers and commenters. What a great site.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#114 | Posted: 29 Mar 2016 09:45
Alef:
There seem to be several reasons why F/M-stories are inherently different from M/F-stories, most of them having to do with the ways we perceive men and women. Here are a few:

1. The idea of a man (often big and strong) being dominated by a woman (often petite) seems to be erotically charged in itself - to the degree that some of the stories seem to have this situation as its only point of departure.

2. Dominatrix-stories play on female sexuality in a way that a story with a male Dom cannot replicate.

3. A number of stories in the challenge have plots where a group of women gang up on a man to give him a good spanking (often his wife and her best friends). It's possible to imagine a role reversal where a group of men gang up on a woman, but it would have to be written with great care to avoid an unpleasant feeling of assault. In addition, it's a plot that would probably fail to appeal to most men as they would have a feeling that they should be able to deal with their wife on their own. There are definitely fantasies and stories where a woman is spanked by several men, but I think they tend to be more exotic, as stories about women abducted by a group of soldiers or pirates, or kept hostage by a primitive tribe.

Here's my take on these aspects as a 'bottomish' male who tends to identify strongly with the spanked masculine characters in F/M stories:

[1] Yes, I find the idea of a bigger, stronger male who submits to being corporally corrected by a female who has no hold to compel such cooperation other than their respective natures--perhaps he's made an agreement, verbal or even written, to do so, but making such an arrangement would be based on him voluntarily agreeing to cooperate in being punished that way--to be strongly compelling.

If the story is written convincingly, once the feminine disciplinarian has pronounced sentence on the male, whether the spanking is truly deserved or not, I'll be figuring, "Well, he's sunk now, there's no way he's getting out of this situation without a sore seat." He might argue, beg, promise reform, protest and/or stall, but his behind is ultimately going to be blistered, and I never say to myself that "Hey, he could just say 'no' and walk away." Psychologically it just doesn't work that way, thus he'll accept his corporal correction, albeit rather grudgingly in some cases.

[2] I suppose that's so, I'm not much 'into' stories featuring dominatrices myself.

[3] Part of this appeal likely relates to #1 above, because the male spankee may be easier to control if he's outnumbered by the females involved in punishing him, whether as spankers, facilitators and/or merely witnesses to his walloping. To me, in appealing F/M accounts dealing with this favored plot device, the outnumbering factor is more important in a psychological sense than a physical one, helping convince the masculine victim that his feminine chastisers, by all being in agreement together, must therefore be correct in their actions and beliefs, thus he must deserve the intensity of the discipline he's undergoing.

Of course, the presence of multiple disciplinary females almost always heightens the embarrassment effect as well, I'd venture, especially if they're teasing the hapless male, plus notably if he's experiencing some degree of nudity during his spanking session.

Another literary aspect which I associate primarily with feminine chastisers is the employment of light-hearted, breezy dialogue, especially if the actual punitive session is quite extended and/or intensive--I greatly enjoy the contrast between a lightly playful verbal approach and a highly hurtful physical one, with the females bantering and chattering cheerily as they administer extremely strenuous corporal correction...

--C.K.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#115 | Posted: 29 Mar 2016 17:01
Just a quick note to confirm that, based on the overall positive response to this F/M challenge, we will hold another one next year, although we'll try and refine the theme a little. Since this was the first attempt at holding an F/M challenge we thought it best to keep it as broad as possible.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#116 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 09:53
Februs:
We will hold another one next year, although we'll try and refine the theme a little.

Don't refine it too much, please! I have already planned my next one...

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#117 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 14:58
Alef:
Don't refine it too much, please! I have already planned my next one...

Maybe you could enter it into the very next challenge, the theme for which will be...

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#118 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 15:07
Congratulations to the winners! I didn't get my story finished in time for this challenge, but I did come up with something. Maybe it will work for the next one.

comsmomf
Male Member

England
#119 | Posted: 30 Mar 2016 21:18
Congratulations, everybody! The overall level of the writing was very high, but the winners more than deserved it! I'm very pleased to see it's gonna be repeated.

Page  Page 12 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
averam300, Blackdog, Rfothergill, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9