The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

F/M Story Challenge 2016

Page  Page 2 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»
SNM
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 08:07
CrimsonKidCK:
"With her boyfriend's heavy, pendulous breasts contributing to his delectable derriere remaining upthrust over her knee, Miss Strict carefully raised the tight miniskirt above his waist with her left hand while her right one swiftly lowered the lace-trimmed, sheer pink panties to tangle around his kneehollows. Although his milky smooth nether globes were quivering with dread apprehension, the woman was aware that the pink lips of her lover's 'honey pot' were moist with erotic arousal."

I love you, CK.

Elorac
Female Validater

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 08:10
The hint in is the name "Challenge"! It's even more of a challenge to write something outside our usual experience, so, if we can get inspiration, let's go.
I recently tried my hand at F/M with my "Miss Simmons" stories and have been pleasantly surprised at the response, I will await inspiration for the challenge, and if it comes (lol) I'll submit an entry!

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 12:51
CrimsonKidCK:
RyanRowland:
Or can it be any situation where an adult male is spanked by a female?

For the purposes of this writing Challenge, that's what I would figure.

That's what I would think also, and it's what I'd say if I was making the rules. But the picture illustration is suggestive of sexual domination, and since the title is "FEMDOM Story Challenge" rather than "F/M Spanking Story Challenge," I thought it would be good to clarify before someone jumps to a wrong ASS-umption.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 13:47
CrimsonKidCK:
The stories classified as "femdom" in this Library haven't necessarily required overall dominant females, merely feminine spankers of masculine posteriors...

As a validator, my understanding was that for a story to be classified as "femdom" it has to have elements of sexual domination, not simply a female spanking a male.

So, I have the same question as some others - does this challenge require actual femdom as the name suggests, or is it broader? Will a sweet domestic spanking suffice? At the moment, I can't imagine writing femdom, although I have written at least one story with a F/M spanking in it. But, my philosophy is "never say never," so we will see. It might even be fun for a change. I'll have to think on it, but I would appreciate a little clarification.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 14:02
Woo hoo, I'd better get writing. If I take canadianspankee's advice though I need to be very careful about anatomy - if the pink lips of MY honey pot ever get moist it means I need some incontinence treatment.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 14:39
Perhaps we could take as our guide the contents of stories listed in the Femdom section of the Library's browsing facility, amended, of course, to fit in with the Challenge's requirements as to gender and age.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 15:26
It's a good question that's been raised. In order to avoid further narrowing the scope of what can be submitted let's say anything that involves a woman spanking a man will be acceptable. Accordingly, I've renamed the challenge title to: F/M Spanking Challenge 2016, but the description remains: "F/M (only) spanking stories with a minimum of 2,500 words and a minimum age of 18."

I should also add that if don't manage to get a minimum of 20 entries we'll abandon the challenge aspect and just load the submissions in the usual manner.

thereader0987
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 8 Feb 2016 17:37
I'm looking forwards to this challenge as F/M is perhaps my favorite story genre. It'll be interesting to see what people who don't normally write F/M stories come up with! I better go see what I can come up with.
Nswitch/thereader0987

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#19 | Posted: 9 Feb 2016 06:05
CrimsonKidCK:
her boyfriend's heavy, pendulous breasts contributing to his delectable derriere remaining upthrust over her knee, Miss Strict carefully raised the tight miniskirt above his waist with her left hand while her right one swiftly lowered the lace-trimmed, sheer pink panties

No trouble at all with this description you wrote CK .. LMAO !!! Some men do have breasts larger then some ladies I know, and we certainly would not like to dismiss any cross-dressers from our stories would we? Of course not, we are all open to many ideas. I would bet my butt there are men out there who love wearing ladies panties, so who is to say such a description would not fit right in with the right story behind it. LOL

Of course my main purpose is to encourage others writers to try the Challenge by seeing just how great F/M writing can be and I hope it and your comments besides many others do exactly that.

Cheers and good luck CK. I look forward to your Challenge entry and many more from others besides.

CS

opb
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 9 Feb 2016 10:00
Why we find certain orientations easier to write is an interesting question. Do we write those stories we prefer to read or perhaps those with characters we find easiest to inhabit? I know some writers find it hard to get the voice of the opposite sex right, but I suspect there's such a wide variation of people that the differences between men and women fall easily within this range.

Although I predominantly write female spankees, it's not exclusively so. I usually start the story process from the idea of the story, and only then do I place characters into it, M or F (or even X) as seems appropriate.
If I started with a character and said to myself 'now how can I get this character spanked?' I don't think the story would be as good.

Page  Page 2 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 13
Howabout
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9