LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Oops! Picture Story Challenge 2013

Page  Page 7 of 13: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 12 13 »»
gail
Female Author

Canada
#61 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 04:06
I am curious.... Are results based on the total score a story receives or on the average rating?

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 11:09
gail:
Since when does someone have the right to submit something that is better than the model answer ?

The nerve of that thoughtless cad!
What always astonishes me is the variety of plots the writers devise. It all sounds so straightforward, cut and dried, but in the end creativity flourishes. I notice on this challenge quite a few writers combined all four "accidents" into one story. That is ambitious!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#63 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 15:38
I'm really enjoying the challenge stories this year. Well, not that I didn't the others, but these are really thought out nicely. I've noticed there are a lot of mixed orientations in this one. I liked that. There is something for everyone in this challenge. We truly have some talented people in the LSF. People who if they wanted to, could easily grace the shelves of a brick and mortar bookstore with their imaginative writings.

And don't you hate it when you read a story and you say to yourself, "Now why the Hell didn't I think of that? Well, there goes first place!"

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#64 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 16:18
I am happy to report that I am now 'finished". That's right, all the stories read, commented on and scored. Februs's counter tells me my 'average score' is 6.68, so I do think that reflects the high quality of all the stories written here. I must admit I am a bit of a tight wad when giving out points except of course for my own.

That is what one can do when they sit at home sick and getting paid to simply sit back, relax and read stories on this site. Such is my life right now, I can barely stand the thought......of going back to work...LOL.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#65 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 16:22
Get better CS. Work is far better than being sick. Yep, I've finished my stories in the challenge a few days ago, and I enjoyed quite a few of them.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#66 | Posted: 28 Mar 2013 23:33
Finished too. There seem to be a number of recurring themes:

Misdirected baseball strikes
Supposedly valuable vases that turn out to be fakes
Incompetent lady drivers (I thought this myth had long since been exploded?)
Crops used on human beings instead of horses.

All goes to show that great minds think alike! Some very good reads none the less, and it is well worth making the effort to finish them all.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#67 | Posted: 29 Mar 2013 00:11
canadianspankee:
I must admit I am a bit of a tight wad when giving out points...

In keeping with the theme of this hallowed site, my grading style is fair but firm. Strict perhaps, but never abusive.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 29 Mar 2013 04:35
canadianspankee:
That's right, all the stories read, commented on and scored. Februs's counter tells me my 'average score' is 6.68. I must admit I am a bit of a tight wad when giving out points

6.68 doesn't sound like a tightwad to me. Quite obviously, you gave more a few stories in excess of 6 points. I'd think that a tightwad would be giving out far more 1s, 2s and 3s, than 7s and 8s. But then, what do I know?

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 29 Mar 2013 10:02
mati:
Probably more for dents in the car. The car is still the holy cow for German men. If you walk through German villages on Saturday afternoons you will still see all men washing and polishing their cars. And especially in Bavaria the risk is quite high that somebody drags you out of your car and spank you if you don't follow the traffic rules exactly.

If we ever drive through Bavaria, I'll have to make sure that my wife is driving the 'Beemer (touring)' as it is usually less than pristine because it's main use is taking the dog for a walk.
I could watch happily as she was spanked for my sins of omission in car cleaning.

If our German Shepherd was younger she would have offered protection, but she's a very old lady now.

Graves94
Male Author

USA
#70 | Posted: 29 Mar 2013 16:59
I feel like such a slacker, I've only read and scored 51 so far (70.8333% for you math majors). I'm determined to finish however, there is some surprisingly good talent on this board, and I've read several stories that are clear winners. I'm just glad that my vote alone is not the one that will decide the competition.

Page  Page 7 of 13: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 12 13 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
canth256, drkeate, MichaelG63, New1guy, Omegalodon, solbond, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9