LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 5 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 15 16 17 »»
Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#41 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 11:57
As we speak, the TV personality I'd most love to spank or watch spanked is Sarah Palin. The only question is how. Any thoughts out there?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 12:25
Wrestler24:
As we speak, the TV personality I'd most love to spank or watch spanked is Sarah Palin. The only question is how. Any thoughts out there?

Step one - go to Alaska

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#43 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 16:23
njrick:
Wrestler24:

Step one - go to Alaska

Once in Alaska, go on a hunting trip for Caraboo and who knows what can happen. You might be very lucky and get both Sarah and Bristol. "Now thats the idea."

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 16:46
Recently, I've been watching Avatar: the Last Airbender. There have been a few episodes where one or more of the main characters has acted bratty or careless or self-centered and I've found myself thinking that a spanking scene wouldn't be out of place. Toph and Aang in particular have their moments, though Toph would put up a hell of a fight and Aang has the fate of the world on his shoulders, so neither would be easily administered.

Also, in flashbacks, we see a young Azula who's cruel tendencies made me think she was in need of a spanking. There's even a scene where her mother grabs her arm and says it's time for a "talk". I like to imagine Azula was spanked soon thereafter.

-LK

opb
Author

russmathias
I would have liked to have seen emma peel(diana rigg) be spanked by John Steed

Now there was a story written by Vincent where exactly this occurred - I think it was called" A drive in the country" - As Vincent's work isn't here you'd have to go to Spanking Classics to read it.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#46 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 13:59
Reading a previous post regarding Star Trek got me thinking. An episode with the too clever by half, acting ensign Wesley Crusher getting a much needed lesson over Dr Crusher`s sturdy thighs would be one I`d enjoy watching over and over again. Well, they are repeated ad nauseam aren`t they ?

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#47 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 14:34
What about a F/M spanking contrived over 3 episodes?
Step forward Ian Beal and wife from Eastenders. He is such a wimp and she looks big and strong enough to be able to hold him firmly in place while she delivers said punnishments.

1st spanking would be over his pajama bottoms for something he did or said during the day, and she would spank him soundly with her hand until he said sorry.
2nd would be over his underpants with wooden hairbrush until he was sqealing for mercy as she told him very firmly that he hadn't learnt his lesson from the last spanking.
3rd would be bare-bottomed until he started crying from her hand spanking him for not improving his behaviour from the first two spankings, and then her telling him that things were definately going to change in their relationship for the better, and picking up the hairbrush and ignoring his tears, continued spanking him long and hard until he was a sobbing, snotty mess over her lap.

I think this would please thousands of Eastender fans as he has been deserving of this since the series first started.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 2 Feb 2011 19:06
DannySwottem5
DannySwottem5:
An episode with the too clever by half, acting ensign Wesley Crusher getting a much needed lesson over Dr Crusher`s sturdy thighs would be one I`d enjoy watching over and over again.

For a while that was one of the most common Trek FanFic themes - either spanking the smug little brat or otherwise giving him a big dose of comeuppance. I can still recall a story where the ship counsellor is spanking him and (being an empath) discovers that he likes being treating like a naughty little boy. So she scheduled a series of counselling sessions with him and gave him some custom holodeck simulations - and he couldn't sit after either the "counselling" or going to the holodeck.

I'm not sure if that story is still around, but at one time there were countless F/ or M/ stories out there with Wesley on the receiving end.

Goodgulf

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 00:58
Goodgulf
There was an actual episode where Dr. Crusher smacks him in the face while arguing with him. It was the result of some kind of alien influence of course and she spent the rest of the episode fretting about how wrong it was.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 3 Feb 2011 04:14
I remember seeing it - and he deserved it.

Alas, it confirmed that she wasn't spanking him regularly behind the scenes. What? You never wondered about that? Until that episode I had secretly hoped that she used to give him regular spankings.

But now I look back and wonder where the hatred came from... Oh, I remember - the same place as the hatred for Jar-Jar-Blinks. Someone was ruining memories of my childhood by adding a terrible character to the continuality and I couldn't forgive them for doing that.

Page  Page 5 of 17: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
bbnebraska12, michelangelo, Richard_Windsor, scuttk9876, TNMomma5, towncryer3921, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9