Which spanking cliches drive you crazy

Page  Page 7 of 15: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 14 15 »»
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 16 Sep 2017 00:16
ElyFant:
1. "The crease where the bottom meets the top of the thighs." Why do so many writers single it out for special mention? Its been a good few decades since I was in a spanking relationship but that particular spot had no special sensitivity or significance.

Otherwise known as 'the sit spot'. On the contrary, I've always found that spanks applied just there elicit particularly satisfying yelps form the spankee, and many women have told me that it's an especially sensitive area..

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 16 Sep 2017 04:19
RosieCheeks:
I would hate to think that a author might amend a story, or indeed did not post a story, as it contained cliches that other highly thought of authors here on LSF did not like, for fear of criticism of its content (not suggesting such comments would be made, but fear of can be enough).

Oh, I hope not. I meant the thread to be all in fun!

And in any case, for every cliche that usually drives me mad, there's always someone who will write a story where it works beautifully.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 16 Sep 2017 09:10
I'm thinking of making a list of all the cliches mentioned here and jam them into one and the same story...

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 16 Sep 2017 18:56
RosieRad:
Oh, I hope not. I meant the thread to be all in fun!

Don't worry, I have taken it all in fun. I have also wondered about trying to take each cliche here and cram it all into one story.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 16 Sep 2017 19:53
stevenr:
I have also wondered about trying to take each cliche here and cram it all into one story.

Challenge accepted! Let's see who can make the worst one.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#66 | Posted: 16 Sep 2017 20:06
Glagla:

Just like "Springtime for Hitler" backfired on Max Bialystock, don't be surprised if this intentional cliche-fest doesn't end up being the most popular story on the LSF.

Spainker
Female Member

Spain
#67 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 10:18
I dont like the "sir" thing type of addressing to the spanker. Too distant and it puts me off. I dont like It as in excessive good manners either (when It looks more like wearing a straitjacket than receiving a spanking). I like It natural but proper if you know what I mean. Nothing over the top.

I love the naughty Word, though!

I dislike the counting and the implement choosing. I know this is very attractive for many but this is a matter of taste after all. I like to take the whole control and not give up on any choice. I decide, and I like to go and grab It myself, so the spankee can see while they are waiting and watching in agony

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#68 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 15:10
My Grandfather (born sometime in the late 1800's) had a ready response for any toff that demanded to be called Sir.

"And when were you knighted?" he would reply.

The fact that he was a heavyweight boxer in his youth probably had something to do with the fact that his retort was seldom challenged.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 18:53
Glagla:

That would most likely be me, since you are the superior writer.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 23:08
Hotspur:
My Grandfather (born sometime in the late 1800's) had a ready response for any toff that demanded to be called Sir.

"And when were you knighted?" he would reply.

The fact that he was a heavyweight boxer in his youth probably had something to do with the fact that his retort was seldom challenged.

Good reply. But what did he say if the toff did turn out to be a knight?

Page  Page 7 of 15: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 14 15 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 10
markert, spanksandsuch, thepsyborg
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9