The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Your WORST work

Page  Page 2 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:19
Although your explanation and introduction is correct, the title could be misleading.

Dependent on the quality of your work, your worst story might be rather good.

If your overall standard is poor,even your best story wouldn't be very good.

I rather suspect that most of our less good stories now lurk in a waste bin-either electronic or real.

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:21
I have several stories out in the library that I think are stinkers. I cringe when I think of anyone reading them! But the one I am most disappointed with is, "It Was Just a Dream....Wasn't It?" It really didn't come out the way I wanted. Not sure why I threw it out there in the first place! I must have been insane! Hopefully a few other stories make up for it! LOL

Katie B.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 17:53
I've never posted anything that I thought was bad, but It's hard to know what people will respond too. I've posted stories that I didn't really put a lot of time of effort into that ended up being better received than stories I spent a lot more time on.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 18:37
Goodgulf:
Oddly enough, despite pointing out that the characters are in the public domain it received the standard Fan-fic "the characters belong to the original author" disclaimer.

That message is displayed automatically on any story that has a sub-genre classification of "fan fiction" irrespective of whether the characters are in the public domain or not. It's easier to do it this way than rely on someone remembering to include it each time.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 20:52
I certainly think that some of my stories are better than others (what author doesn't). Judging by the statistics Februs puts on our author's pages, my opinions are rarely shared by the readers. Some of my personal favorites languish while some of the indifferent stuff draws positive comments. Go figure.

My worst work? My real stinkers don't get finished, so nobody gets to see them.

Guy

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 22:25
That short story I did The Secretary's Tale. I reread it after the competition and thought, what was I thinking! Also The Funeral might have been a grave mistake!

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 22:43
When I first sarted writing, I didn't even have a computer, so that cache of early stories is tucked on a book shelf where no one but myself will ever see them. That's exactly where they are going to stay.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 8 Jan 2011 23:36
blimp:
That short story I did The Secretary's Tale.

Nonsense! It was fun and cleverly written. I liked it, and so did several other people. It's late now, but I shall read The Funeral tomorrow. And I bet it's not a 'grave' mistake!

ordalie
Female Member

France
#19 | Posted: 9 Jan 2011 07:54
blimp
I've been looking on the list of authors but there's no blimp! How can I read "The secretary's tale" or "The funeral"?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#20 | Posted: 9 Jan 2011 10:08
ordalie

Look up Arthur James Blimp He likes to be awkward, it's one of his finest features

Or of course use the search button for the story title.

Page  Page 2 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
bexxie13, fesseemoi, luw1818, simar1, stevenr, Tommy369
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9