Your WORST work

Page  Page 5 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 11 Apr 2011 04:17
rollin:
I tried to do this in Cynthia's Case, a "shoplifter" tale.

I wrote a nice little shoplifting tale (nothing so elaborate as "Cynthia's Case") that reader's seemed to like. I won't mention its name because that'd be pretty close to self-plugging.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#42 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 01:11
My weakest have been sequels. Sometimes I have been encouraged to post follow-ups when really I'd have been better leaving the story as a standalone. I haven't published any sequels here yet, but when I do, they will only be ones I am happy with.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 01:19
I did a followup to The Tutor. I think it's been lost, I kind of hope it has. It wasn't actually bad as such, I just wasn't happy with it. If I do anything I really don't like it never sees the light of day.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#44 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 01:42
Hmm the most fail story I ever submitted here was 'Accused of Cheating'. In hindsight I deeply regret not including a live spanking at the end of it! My other story (well series) which bombed here (although I am still glad I posed it) is 'Tilly's Enchanted Forrest'. Perhaps because it is childlike escapism, written in the style of Enid Blyton, it was unpopular here on an adult website hehe. However it was my (albeit failed) attempt at political in-correctness by reinserting spankings into children's stories. I can still imagine it printed with large glossy illustrations on the mass market ....oh gosh who am I kidding???!!!

bendover
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 01:49
I haven't really read a bad story from anyone who posted here. (Maybe what was in it, but that would be my opinion). If you're thinking of how many reads it got, I don't think you should count that as being bad. It's just not what readers expected. I've noticed while viewing the library history someone reading one of my stories. Well, 30 seconds later they're reading something else. It just wasn't to THEIR licking that's all. So, don't count those as bad or worst.

B

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#46 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 01:56
Perhaps there should be an award designated to the worst story ever submitted... entitled The Raspberry Bottom! Joking of course hehehe.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#47 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 02:06
jools:
Perhaps there should be an award designated to the worst story ever submitted... entitled The Raspberry Bottom! Joking of course hehehe

Or a spoiled Wurst sandwich with the saying "The Wurst For The Worst"

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 03:16
jools:
! My other story (well series) which bombed here (although I am still glad I posed it) is 'Tilly's Enchanted Forrest'.

Um, I enjoyed the whimsy of that story.

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 04:43
cayenne:
My weakest have been sequels.

I have NEVER had a successful sequel.

jools:
My other story which bombed here is 'Tilly's Enchanted Forrest'.

I agree with GG - I enjoyed it.

bendover:
t just wasn't to THEIR licking that's all.

And everyone should get the licking he or she wants.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#50 | Posted: 12 Mar 2012 04:45
I can't write a series without at some point losing the interest. So, my series are unfinished making even a good idea getting transformed into a tailless beast.

Page  Page 5 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
donut88, Heike, Hilip, taxbag
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9