'Caught In The Act' Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 6 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 11 12 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#51 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 16:12
jimisim:
an allegory of Tombstone, in which evil saloon girls are spanked by three brothers balancing improbably large slugs on their top lips and Doc Holliday says, "My hypocrisy knows no bounds " as he tells a saloon girl she has no morals.

Sounds awesome. Just add an element of surprise in which someone is caught in the act and you've got a certain winner for the challenge.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 16:34
Glagla

"You're no daisy, you're no daisy at all. I think the strain was too much to bare." From one of my favorite movies.

Anyone remember this one, "Want some more beans Mr. Taggart?" "No, I think you boys have had enough."

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 19:08
stevenr:
"You're no daisy, you're no daisy at all. I think the strain was too much to bare." From one of my favorite movies.

Anyone remember this one, "Want some more beans Mr. Taggart?" "No, I think you boys have had enough."

I think you meant "bear" rather than "bare," right?

Perhaps Johnny Ringo was indeed "just too high-strung," but being shot in the heart by Doc Holliday didn't help his health all that much either. ("Tombstone," obviously...)

"Blazing Saddles," certainly that movie title could be employed for a spanking story as well...

--C.K.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 21 Jun 2017 21:09
CrimsonKidCK

Yes, I did the misspelling on purpose.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:42
So, good people, just another friendly reminder to urge you on; a week and a day to get your stuff together; time to rise your bums from your chairs so you can get your thumbs free to write with. The challenge is calling your names!!

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 23 Jun 2017 11:38
Candygram for Mongo!

So many of Mel Brook's movies are still watchable this many years later (well, I guess you have to appreciate his off-beat sense of humor or it's a lost cause). He parodied some of the classics: westerns, Frankenstein, Star Wars, Robin Hood, etc. It's funny how some of the things he did were sort of shocking for the time (such as the bean farting scene in "Blazing Saddles") but nowadays no one would bat an eye at.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 23 Jun 2017 23:06
mj2001:
It's funny how some of the things he did were sort of shocking for the time (such as the bean farting scene in "Blazing Saddles") but nowadays no one would bat an eye at.

I saw an interview with Mel Brooks a few years ago where he said he couldn't make "Blazing Saddles" today. He said if for no other reason, the liberal use of the "N" word would kill it. On the other hand he said while it was really a stupid movie, it did do one important thing, it highlighted just how stupid racism is.

mj2001:
Candygram for Mongo!

"Sheriff, I hope you'll have the good taste to not mention this little conversation."

opb
Male Author

England
#58 | Posted: 24 Jun 2017 10:26
Glagla:
May I recommend the Monty Python solution? On irregular and unjustified occasions in the story you punch in "Intermission" which in this case consists of relentless spanking not related to the plot. It worked for them

Funnily enough I tried exactly this in The Tale of Gillian:
"The next section was added out of all context with the rest of the story solely for the titillation of my regular readers. Vanilla persons (who will probably not recognise the term and hence won't know who they are) can pass by the italicised section and join us later..."

Whether it worked for me is a moot point

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 24 Jun 2017 11:04
opb:
Funnily enough I tried exactly this in The Tale of Gillian: Whether it worked for me is a moot point

I think it worked excellently. The only problem was that you accidentally forgot to do the same in episode 2 and 3, else that brilliant series would have soared across the skies. There is nothing like an unmotivated spanking to spice up a story.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#60 | Posted: 24 Jun 2017 20:22
stevenr:
"Sheriff, I hope you'll have the good taste to not mention this little conversation."

Farting scene - okay.

Using the 'N' word - okay.

Split infinitives - unacceptable!

Page  Page 6 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 12
insonia
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9