LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

'Caught In The Act' Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 7 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»
tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#61 | Posted: 27 Jun 2017 09:17
Maybe it's just me, but I still feel uncomfortable when characters let rip in the movies.

Can you imagine the 'Black Widow' lifting her leg and rasping out a window shaker?

"Told you so Thor...thunder without lightning...it CAN be done."

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 27 Jun 2017 12:16
tysout:
Can you imagine the 'Black Widow' lifting her leg and rasping out a window shaker?

Err, no, that would sort of ruin it for me. Well, if any of the Avengers did it actually. Except maybe for Downey, he can get away with anything. In the Brooks movies it always felt right though, he knew how to make people laugh with really low level, but also sometimes really biting satirical, jokes.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 27 Jun 2017 13:44
Well look at this, my lovely Challenge thread taken off topic again, and degenerated into a discussion about films and farting!!! Methinks it's time to call in Miss Thrashbottom to restore order... Get in line!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 27 Jun 2017 15:07
flopsybunny:
Get in line!

Okay... (cringing with regret) ...People! Get your shit together and start sending entries in! Less than three days to go!

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#65 | Posted: 27 Jun 2017 21:21
Sorry

(can't believe flopsybunny said fart)

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 27 Jun 2017 21:44
flopsybunny:
Well look at this, my lovely Challenge thread taken off topic again, and degenerated into a discussion about films and farting!!! Methinks it's time to call in Miss Thrashbottom to restore order... Get in line!

I'm on it Miss Flopsy, I'm on it.

Yes'm Miss Daisy.

The sound you hear now is me running away from Flopsy.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 30 Jun 2017 02:58
...aaaand time is almost up!! Send your stuff in!!

opb
Male Author

England
#68 | Posted: 30 Jun 2017 07:40
Rats!

I forgot to mention flatulence in my challenge story. As it's in the zeitgeist I'm doomed!
The above comment was intended solely for humorous effect and should in no way be taken to imply that I have either entered or not entered the challenge.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 30 Jun 2017 11:38
opb:
I have either entered or not entered the challenge.

Who said anything about entering?! What I can with a clean conscience reveal at this point is that of course did I or not send an entry to the challenge. It could very well be that I did or not send one in. I'm eagerly awaiting the curtain being removed on July 22nd so I can find out if I did. Here's a clue; if I sent one in - it could well be that it is about spanking. If you read all the stories (and score them so we'll have a great challenge with high individual scores and many comments so we show our appreciation for the site owners) maybe you can find such and then you cannot rule out that it might be mine

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 1 Jul 2017 12:46
Damn, this is going to be a tough one. I've only read 5 stories so far but 4 of the 5 I can easily see winning this challenge. I'm not sure whether I've just arbitrarily picked the cream of the crop right away or whether everybody has just really outdone themselves this time. Well, only 43 more to go...

Page  Page 7 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
cady09, carto75, drkeate, fvsoler, horsey, Patron, sport625, warthur, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9