LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

'Caught In The Act' Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 12 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#111 | Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:37
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who wrote a story, to those who took the time to read them, and to those who made the effort to comment as well to those who choose to vote. To make any Challenge a successful one we need all four aspects.

😎 CS

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#112 | Posted: 24 Jul 2017 15:38
Bravo to all the authors in this challenge, the best entries i have read in a challenge in my time here.
To the winners i say bask in your glory it is well deserved, but we were all winners in a way, as we had such well written, varied and original stories to savour thanks to the authors.
Thanks of course must go to Flopsy, Februs and all those who enabled this challenge to happen, and be successfully completed.
As a reader i had pleasure of adding a few authors whose work i had not previously read but without doubt will now, one of which scored the perfect 10 from me.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#113 | Posted: 31 Jul 2017 01:40
I also want to extend a gigantic but somewhat delayed thanks to all you people out there who participated and turned this into one of the largest challenges ever . I'm blushing to be titled king by one commenter, but as I was declared dead in the same sentence I guess it's okay. I feel like a Lannister, having managed to get so many people join forces, wishing to throw me off the cliff . But I'll be back! Moah – ah – ah – ah! (evil, insane, foreign, scary laughter). Unfortunately I was away except for one single day so I didn't get the chance to read even half of the entries and I do apologize for that. I however find some comfort in the distance between the stories in scoring being so large, my votes wouldn't have made any difference in the outcome anyway. Strange as it seems I have yet to read all the ones ending up top six, meaning that I still have some mighty good reading ahead of me. Thanks to you all, authors and readers alike. At least to me this was like one big injection of excitement and I got lots of inspiration from reading the entries.

Page  Page 12 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 3
BashfulBob, canardchronique, Elodie, Essexotk, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9