LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

'Caught In The Act' Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 9 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»
Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#81 | Posted: 3 Jul 2017 15:51
It also works the other way. Often when I've finished a story and submitted it I think, Oh I wish I'd included this or I'd like to change that .........

BrigittaCoral
Female Author

USA
#82 | Posted: 3 Jul 2017 21:30
Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bunch of unfinished stories. I usually force myself to go back and finish at least one of them after I've finished a spate of new stories. Sometimes it works, sometimes it is just arduous and I toss them away again.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#83 | Posted: 4 Jul 2017 02:38
Hotspur:
It also works the other way. Often when I've finished a story and submitted it I think, Oh I wish I'd included this or I'd like to change that .........

That's why I never read my stories after I submit them (unless I'm checking a comment someone made or trying to insure continuity if I'm working on a sequel); the endless second-guessing of what I should have said or done instead is too aggravating.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#84 | Posted: 4 Jul 2017 02:43
Guy:
mj2001:
I'm a fairly prolific writer but I've got a HD file of half-finished stories that will probably remain that way because I don't want to deal with trying to complete them.

Yes, but each of those unfinished stories represents a story inspiration that you (at least once) thought worthy of writing and publishing.

Thanks, that's a good way to look at it, although sometimes my reaction is "what the hell were you thinking when you came up with this?" Sometimes it's better that a story remains buried in the weeds.

BrigittaCoral
Female Author

USA
#85 | Posted: 4 Jul 2017 10:08
I just realized I might be doing the voting wrong (in which case, I'll go back and fix it)

We can give up to 10 points per story--but is there a max number of votes we can give out? I just realized I probably read something old, cause the vote page does say "each" story.

If so, I'm so glad we can change our votes!!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#86 | Posted: 4 Jul 2017 11:56
BrigittaCoral:
We can give up to 10 points per story--but is there a max number of votes we can give out?

Ten points is the highest number of votes you can give per story, and as we have a total of 55 entries in this Challenge, that means your total number of votes won't exceed 550.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#87 | Posted: 4 Jul 2017 17:16
The range and creativity of the over twenty stories in the challenge I've read, so far speaks volumes to the talent available for readers to enjoy.

BrigittaCoral
Female Author

USA
#88 | Posted: 4 Jul 2017 18:19
Thank you--the explanation on the page really was clear, but I had it in my head that it was something different. I've gone back and fixed my votes and will eventually get to the rest of the stories.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#89 | Posted: 5 Jul 2017 19:42
flopsybunny:
your total number of votes won't exceed 550.

I tried to award my story 550 votes without success.

Februs, please attend to this technical problem.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#90 | Posted: 6 Jul 2017 17:09
Wow!
So many entries and I feel so cruel not giving everyone 10/10!

Still, after getting eye-strain I've read them all and voted. I do have a favourite and once the contest is over, I shall be looking the author up to see if I can buy a copy as I want to use it for role-play!

Well done everyone. I wish I had entered. Maybe next time or am I doing a Glagla?

Page  Page 9 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 10
Azactan, Dejo, DianaMiller, Geoffrey, Golterenn, JohnS47, katee, koty94, modestguy80, monte333, scooter0, spinster13, Thelefthand, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9