The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Vampires anyone?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 5 Aug 2012 00:42
We've both always loved Buffy. There's one episode with about 3 spanking references. Apparently the snuck in there because Dallas from the spanking website Dallas Spanks Hard used to work on the crew of the show and developed a friendship with two female cast members: Alyson Hannigan and Emma Caulfield and they managed to convince show creator Joss Whedon to put the comments in there. Vampires seem to lend themselves to spanking fiction, especially the ones that proliferate in urban fantasy.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#22 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 05:49
For those of you who only read a series when it is completed, the final part of the "Life and Blood" series is on the board.

I may continue with the characters in a later series but that is a few months down the road to say the least. I would hope you enjoy what is presented, not too much spanking but a lot of other things happening and I do believe a little twist to the concluding part,

CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 14:09
CS, I enjoyed the entire series. Yep, the ending was outstanding. I certainly didn't expect it.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 21:46
I wrote a vampire short story a few years ago. I won't appear here, as it has nothing to do with spanking. In fact, I'm not sure anyone would publish it, anywhere. I could probably find an online site which would publish it, but it's probably the best thing I've ever written, and I'd like to get paid for it.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 19 Aug 2012 22:12
Wheatwine:
I wrote a vampire short story a few years ago. I won't appear here, as it has nothing to do with spanking. In fact, I'm not sure anyone would publish it, anywhere. I could probably find an online site which would publish it, but it's probably the best thing I've ever written, and I'd like to get paid for it.

I have a vampire story too, actually. And an idea for a longer screenplay. We should be bros.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Balor, derekjster, timmytim, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9